follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you worried about the US Government moving BTC?  (Read 2091 times)

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Are you worried about the US Government moving BTC?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2024, 05:58:42 PM »
If the US government seized bitcoins form the scammer or terrorist  and tries to release those into the market, it's entirely up to them what they want to do. However, since the country has recently permitted ETF trading, it is not unusual for them to have a specific target. But as a big investor, they can have some influence in the market if they want. The government of any country strives for the overall development of their country. In that case, all the seized bitcoins must be released for the welfare of the country, not today but tomorrow. I'm not worried about that. Because we know that the amount of bitcoins is not more than the total supply of bitcoins. It is true that the demand for Bitcoin will increase over time.
I don't think its possibility with US government moving the seized bitcoin from scammer or fraud activities for selling to the market, they hold for long term as evidence and never has ideas for selling it although the current bitcoin raise to the higher price. After few weeks ago US government moving bitcoin still not bigger impact with bitcoin price keep stable and not dump significant,
I don't have ideas until how long the US government will hold the evidence of bitcoin in their wallet not and not release yet to victim of scammer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2024, 05:58:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2024, 10:26:37 PM »
don't believe the government will have a large amount of BTC, they haven't learned much about crypto and bitcoin, that's the reason they haven't legalized bitcoin until now..

how  make you not believe? in fact it is governments and politics that have a lot of btc supply,
they don't know just pretend because they don't want to be embarrassed by the way they don't legalize btc,

there will be concerns if the government really sells their BTC, I can't imagine at what price they will drop BTC in the future, hopefully this will never happen because the bullrun is still in the stage

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 10:21:55 PM »
how  make you not believe? in fact it is governments and politics that have a lot of btc supply,
they don't know just pretend because they don't want to be embarrassed by the way they don't legalize btc,

there will be concerns if the government really sells their BTC, I can't imagine at what price they will drop BTC in the future, hopefully this will never happen because the bullrun is still in the stage
Exactly, they pretend not to care and don't like bitcoin, but in fact, with the money that is easy to get in the government, they also understand bitcoin and have a lot of bitcoin owned and stored in their private wallets, I believe that is because in the world of government the people in it are very intelligent people, especially those who manage state finances.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 11:17:02 PM »
They already do, its not like a new thing. They seized so much bitcoin from so many different sources and they cash them out time to time, nothing really changes. During the bear market if they sell people consider the drop in price is because they sold, the reality is that its the bear market and we drop for any reason at all, sometimes they sell at bull market and it doesn't eve nbudge downwards, why? Because we are dealing with nothing at all during bull and don't care. All in all, this doesn't really matter and it doesn't change much of us at all, we should be considering this quite normal.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2024, 06:47:13 PM »
I would like to know your views on the possibility of selling 1B USD worth of BTC from the US government:
  • Do you think the US government is about to sell 15,085 BTC?
  • Will this event have a negative impact on BTC and the entire crypto market?
  • Are you worried and changed your investment strategy because of this event?
1. I think the US will sell. Usually, each time they move it, it's a sell-off. If they don't have this purpose, they won't move BTC.

2. 1 billion USD is also a big number. If the US sells massively in a few sessions, it's not sure if the market will absorb it completely. The BTC price may drop by 20-30%, but I think everything will soon balance out again.

3. I don't have any BTC yet. If the US sells and pushes the price down, I will also have the opportunity to buy some. Right now, focusing on waiting for the halving and then buying altcoins is also quite FOMO.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2024, 11:48:00 AM »
They already do, its not like a new thing. They seized so much bitcoin from so many different sources and they cash them out time to time, nothing really changes. During the bear market if they sell people consider the drop in price is because they sold, the reality is that its the bear market and we drop for any reason at all, sometimes they sell at bull market and it doesn't eve nbudge downwards, why? Because we are dealing with nothing at all during bull and don't care. All in all, this doesn't really matter and it doesn't change much of us at all, we should be considering this quite normal.
The US government is very strict in controlling its economy, but until now I know that the government does not limit the circulation of Bitcoin. In the US there are still many places that provide Bitcoin currency exchange. So I believe that bitcoin assets that move in very large amounts are personal or group assets that actually have very large amounts of bitcoin.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2024, 01:46:24 PM »
The US government is very strict in controlling its economy, but until now I know that the government does not limit the circulation of Bitcoin. In the US there are still many places that provide Bitcoin currency exchange. So I believe that bitcoin assets that move in very large amounts are personal or group assets that actually have very large amounts of bitcoin.

It could be that private assets that move in large amounts do not belong to the government, because I have not found any evidence that the assets in circulation belong to the government. But for me it doesn't matter, because bitcoin owners are spread almost all over the country.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2024, 01:46:24 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2024, 10:59:33 PM »
It could be that private assets that move in large amounts do not belong to the government, because I have not found any evidence that the assets in circulation belong to the government. But for me it doesn't matter, because bitcoin owners are spread almost all over the country.
The government will of course continue to allow people to speculate that it is a wallet owned by the government with no evidence to support that the wallet is his. At least Bitcoin still has very strong support, including from the government.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1683
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2024, 10:24:37 PM »
I don't think its possibility with US government moving the seized bitcoin from scammer or fraud activities for selling to the market, they hold for long term as evidence and never has ideas for selling it although the current bitcoin raise to the higher price.

You don't believe things that have happened since 2014?
They have been doing this for a decade!!!!!
https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2014/07/01/us-marshals-one-auction-bidder-claimed-all-30000-silk-road-bitcoins/

The government will of course continue to allow people to speculate that it is a wallet owned by the government with no evidence to support that the wallet is his. At least Bitcoin still has very strong support, including from the government.

No evidence?
There are court orders from the arrests and the seizure of the bitcoins!
What more do you want, the government signing messages from the addresses to show proof?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2024, 11:24:13 PM »
1. I think the US will sell. Usually, each time they move it, it's a sell-off. If they don't have this purpose, they won't move BTC.

2. 1 billion USD is also a big number. If the US sells massively in a few sessions, it's not sure if the market will absorb it completely. The BTC price may drop by 20-30%, but I think everything will soon balance out again.

3. I don't have any BTC yet. If the US sells and pushes the price down, I will also have the opportunity to buy some. Right now, focusing on waiting for the halving and then buying altcoins is also quite FOMO.
We still haven't had any updates on this issue, and it seems like that amount of BTC has not been deposited on CEXs for sale. All we have is anxiety and suspicion about the real purpose of the US government. I'm not too worried about the negative impact of their moving this BTC because we're in an uptrend, as long as we can sell crypto assets in the distribution zone before the market goes into a downtrend, the profit will still be ours.

I'm not waiting for the BTC price to go down to buy, I'm still DCAing BTC with my income. I think it helps me reduce stress, especially since thanks to DCAing throughout the crypto winter, I'm still in profit even though it's not as big as those who went all-in at the bottom price.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2024, 06:43:14 PM »

We still haven't had any updates on this issue, and it seems like that amount of BTC has not been deposited on CEXs for sale. All we have is anxiety and suspicion about the real purpose of the US government. I'm not too worried about the negative impact of their moving this BTC because we're in an uptrend, as long as we can sell crypto assets in the distribution zone before the market goes into a downtrend, the profit will still be ours.

I'm not waiting for the BTC price to go down to buy, I'm still DCAing BTC with my income. I think it helps me reduce stress, especially since thanks to DCAing throughout the crypto winter, I'm still in profit even though it's not as big as those who went all-in at the bottom price.
So far no one knows when the Bitcoin price will collapse again and enter a bearish season again. However, as you have said, it is currently still in an uptrend because it will be approaching the halving which will make Bitcoin rise even higher because it will be increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin, but after halving, you should remain alert because there is the potential for collapse.

Offline ScamViruS

• Activity: 849
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2024, 06:52:56 PM »
So far no one knows when the Bitcoin price will collapse again and enter a bearish season again. However, as you have said, it is currently still in an uptrend because it will be approaching the halving which will make Bitcoin rise even higher because it will be increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin, but after halving, you should remain alert because there is the potential for collapse.
History says Bitcoin makes major corrections before halving but it remains to be seen whether history will repeat itself before halving this time. The Bitcoin market is still very high which is still unpredictable to traders as a result of which there is still greed in the market and big investors are playing the market which is why we have not seen a big correction yet. Who knows, the market could suddenly repeat history and see a big correction, and traders must be prepared to avoid the unexpected.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2024, 07:08:23 PM »
History says Bitcoin makes major corrections before halving but it remains to be seen whether history will repeat itself before halving this time. The Bitcoin market is still very high which is still unpredictable to traders as a result of which there is still greed in the market and big investors are playing the market which is why we have not seen a big correction yet. Who knows, the market could suddenly repeat history and see a big correction, and traders must be prepared to avoid the unexpected.
I think for investor need to prepare right now with huge correction few days left before or after halving, current market or bitcoin price too high right now although some people believing with bitcoin price will raise above $100k but keep sell half or few percent of assets before dropping. Market condition just take correction few percent only and seems stable with bitcoin price, I scared after halving moment all investor will sell their bitcoin during on higher price and make large correction for bitcoin after halving.
Not too late for selling few percent of assets before have bad possibilities after halving with bitcoin price will going drop and disappointed later.

Offline ScamViruS

• Activity: 849
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2024, 07:50:20 PM »
~~~
I think for investor need to prepare right now with huge correction few days left before or after halving, current market or bitcoin price too high right now although some people believing with bitcoin price will raise above $100k but keep sell half or few percent of assets before dropping. Market condition just take correction few percent only and seems stable with bitcoin price, I scared after halving moment all investor will sell their bitcoin during on higher price and make large correction for bitcoin after halving.
Not too late for selling few percent of assets before have bad possibilities after halving with bitcoin price will going drop and disappointed later.
It is very difficult to understand the movement of the market, now no one knows what the next movement of the market will be. Since market movement is difficult to understand, it is important to be prepared so short-term traders should be prepared because we have yet to see a big correction after a massive uptrend. Many investors must be preparing to sell after the halving news, and the market will certainly dip because of that selloff. The market is very high right now and that makes me wonder how much the next correction will be.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
PLAY NOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2024, 01:30:47 AM »
Normally, BTC peaks in the 12th or 18th month after halving, I hope this will repeat this season and we can hold BTC and altcoins until April or October 2025. In addition, I also follow many quite prestigious BTC analysis channels, their opinions in 2025 will also be worth considering when I officially plan to take profit and exit the market. At this time, no matter what big news the market has, even the most negative, they are just to legitimize the correction and create an opportunity for BTC to re-accumulate before entering the largest wave of the uptrend.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG