follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.  (Read 913 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1181
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:36:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2024, 04:11:44 PM »
There's a lot of news on Twitter and it's certainly interesting. Until now, what I know is that many people are interested because there is also a connection with Telegram which is already installed on many cellphones. 35 million users is not a small number, but I myself have not been able to grow trust in this Notcoin coin. Because maybe this is just hype.

Maybe I will keep an eye on this coin in the next few days, seeing the potential hype, it seems interesting to maximize profits in the short term.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2024, 04:11:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2024, 02:29:29 PM »
There's a lot of news on Twitter and it's certainly interesting. Until now, what I know is that many people are interested because there is also a connection with Telegram which is already installed on many cellphones. 35 million users is not a small number, but I myself have not been able to grow trust in this Notcoin coin. Because maybe this is just hype.

Maybe I will keep an eye on this coin in the next few days, seeing the potential hype, it seems interesting to maximize profits in the short term.

actually taking advantage of the hype on new coins is very profitable, but we have to be good at predicting the price when we have to release it, sometimes the hype for a new coin doesn't last long,

enthusiasm for hunting for new and hyped coins

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 115
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:34:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2024, 05:34:04 PM »
How was your experience with Notcoin and Binance deposits? It was terrible for me. They returned the coins, asked me to pay 300 NOT fees, and Ton to swap it on the wallet. The price went down by half for that time.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15997
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:18:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2024, 07:35:26 PM »
What a fantastic news Free Telegram bot Mining Notcoin will be listed On Binance 16th May. I think ot is great news for Notcoin Minners. One side it is good news for Notcoin holders on the otherhand it is very very interesting Because Ton network supported Notcoin will be listed on Binance but Ton coin not listed on Binance yet, Very interesting.

Please discuss about Notcoin project and what will listing price. And price Prediction.
After listing, NOT marketcap has reached $1.2B, which is not surprising as most new projects are valued at around $1B. Despite the -50% price adjustment immediately after listing, I believe that with its popularity, NOT will soon return to the top 100 in terms of marketcap.

I don't quite understand Binance's actions: they have not yet listed Ton native coin - TON, but they are willing to support NOT token, a memecoin in the Ton ecosystem. I personally think that Notcoin is backed by large financial forces that we are not aware of yet.Maybe, we will wait and see for the explosion of NOT token in the near future, because memecoin with interesting narrative will be pump strongly!

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:59:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2024, 08:37:55 PM »
Seems like quite a lot of people made some real good money with this. I have seen a person tweet out proof that they claimed about 2k dollars worth of it, by doing nothing aside from some clicking daily, which to be fair doesn' tseem like the worst thing in the world. Obviously, typical of me that I never believed that it would make any money for anyone at all, you wanna know why? Because since start of this year, there has been over 170 tokens created, and worth near nothing right now, most even scams, so obviously how would I know 170 would be bad and one would be this good, you can't just join everything hoping one would make you money.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1005
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:38:53 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2024, 08:38:56 PM »

Do you know how long they have been working on notcoin? To be honest, I know it's been a long time, but I didn't really believe it at the beginning, which in the end passed through Notcoin, even though on social media there were lots of people spreading that Notcoin would be listed from there. I didn't believe it, but in the end, Notcoin was listed on Binance and several big exchanges, so I've missed out on this hype.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 872
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2024, 10:12:14 PM »

Do you know how long they have been working on notcoin? To be honest, I know it's been a long time, but I didn't really believe it at the beginning, which in the end passed through Notcoin, even though on social media there were lots of people spreading that Notcoin would be listed from there. I didn't believe it, but in the end, Notcoin was listed on Binance and several big exchanges, so I've missed out on this hype.

The more I hear about the notcoin the more I get angry. I actually got to know about this project at it's earliest stage but I declined because of the fact that it was telegram related. As a result of my experience with telegram I never wanted to have any thing  doing with the project so I do not fall for anything scam again bug here they are. I had to call my friend who first brought it to my awareness and he told me he sold early enough when.they listed I had no option than to congratulate him. He persuaded me but I ignored it. Now I just feel like the whole thing should start afresh again so my I can take part in it this time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2024, 10:12:14 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2024, 10:16:43 PM »

The more I hear about the notcoin the more I get angry. I actually got to know about this project at it's earliest stage but I declined because of the fact that it was telegram related. As a result of my experience with telegram I never wanted to have any thing  doing with the project so I do not fall for anything scam again bug here they are. I had to call my friend who first brought it to my awareness and he told me he sold early enough when.they listed I had no option than to congratulate him. He persuaded me but I ignored it. Now I just feel like the whole thing should start afresh again so my I can take part in it this time.
Well, shit happens but come to think that there would be still tons of next time on which we could really be able to deal upon with. Good thing with this notcoin is that i have tested out on
making those tap-tap game even if it do looks shit and not interesting but since i do have work and i do get bored then this kind of game on which i have checked out.
Good thing i do able to make some good grind and able to make out $400 with this airdrop on which it isnt really that bad for this kind pf tap-tap game.
I didn't expect that it would really be getting listed on Binance.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 872
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2024, 10:28:35 PM »

Well, shit happens but come to think that there would be still tons of next time on which we could really be able to deal upon with. Good thing with this notcoin is that i have tested out on
making those tap-tap game even if it do looks shit and not interesting but since i do have work and i do get bored then this kind of game on which i have checked out.
Good thing i do able to make some good grind and able to make out $400 with this airdrop on which it isnt really that bad for this kind pf tap-tap game.
I didn't expect that it would really be getting listed on Binance.
Congratulations to you. I see you had a nice time with the notcoin airdrop coupled with the buck you got from it. Oh! I wish I listened to my friend, I could have got buck of it as at the time I got to know about it through my friend, it was at the earliest stage and I would say that was the early adopter stage which would have made me so much buck. G
But I ignored and paid no attention to it due to my experience with telegram. I actually thought it was one of those scam projects out there disguising themselves through telegram but it was not really what I thought it would be. I believe a better one would come my way again and this time I will not miss it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2024, 10:29:44 PM »
How was your experience with Notcoin and Binance deposits? It was terrible for me. They returned the coins, asked me to pay 300 NOT fees, and Ton to swap it on the wallet. The price went down by half for that time.
As an experience, I connected Telegram wallet to Tonkeeper wallet and directly withdrew, so few hours before listing, my binance exchange was successful. Probably if you withdraw in telegram wallet then you must pass a simple KYC verification in telegram wallet if you can pass successfully then your telegram TON wallet will come in. Yes the price has come down a lot with the listing, those who managed to sell may have been able to take good profit from here. I also took good profits. There was a lot of supply so prices did not deteriorate. I took profit like $97 from here.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 826
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2024, 11:02:50 PM »
I tried to deposit mine on binance exchange, and I get to find out that Notcoin has no deposit address on Ton network. Ton address not available, according to binance.

I begin to ask on my own, how will someone who has Notcoin on their cell phone be able to send their Notcoin to binance exchange since no Ton address is not available.

What I can grab from your experience and mine is, maybe Notcoin doesn't want their early miners to dump their coin in the market.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1288
  • Last Active: Today at 06:06:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #41 on: Today at 05:45:36 AM »
What a fantastic news Free Telegram bot Mining Notcoin will be listed On Binance 16th May. I think ot is great news for Notcoin Minners. One side it is good news for Notcoin holders on the otherhand it is very very interesting Because Ton network supported Notcoin will be listed on Binance but Ton coin not listed on Binance yet, Very interesting.

Please discuss about Notcoin project and what will listing price. And price Prediction.
I thought that the price would be much higher after this project was listed on another popular exchange, but the price has now gone down to less than one cent.  Sadly many people earned tokens in this project with telegram mining bot but I missed this valuable project.  So far I have done several airdrops but none of them got listed on the exchange rather most of the projects got taken down from the market.  Right now I regret missing out on the NOT Coin project and I won't miss out on such a valuable project in the future.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:41:20 AM »

So basically, users got this coin through mining? No wonder why the coin is down 67% already ever since it got listed on Binance a few hours ago.

From 2 cents to now around half a penny. I've already heard this coin many times, but until now, I don't see its use case still. I mean I joined the launchpool as well, but the coin is basically worthless currently. Well, that scenario is pretty much common especially for those new projects. Those investors who got their free tokens will immediately sell what they got to secure the profits hence, pushing the price to go down.

Price prediction? Right now, it's too early to speak about that knowing that it has been listed a few hours ago only. Let's wait for at least a month or 2 or even more then we can predict it's price. :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG