follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you buying now?  (Read 10858 times)

Offline JeydderS

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 12:16:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Topic Starter
Re: Are you buying now?
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2024, 11:15:30 AM »
I am not afraid of buying the dip lol. Just waiting for my paycheck but not to buy the dip but to invest in other coins. I haven’t done any research on what to buy yet.
$>

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2024, 11:15:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1088
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2024, 03:50:46 PM »
The current market conditions are volatile so investing at this point may seem more risky to many. But this is an opportunity for those who want to take risks. And for those who are following the DCA strategy, this is not an opportunity but a regular job. I think the ones benefiting the most from this bearishness are those who doing DCA. If the market turns bullish again in the next few days or if it takes another 1 month, no problem, the bearish market is acting as an incentive for those who are doing DCA. I am still buying and will continue to do so until the market turns bullish.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2024, 05:40:20 PM »
The current market conditions are volatile so investing at this point may seem more risky to many. But this is an opportunity for those who want to take risks. And for those who are following the DCA strategy, this is not an opportunity but a regular job. I think the ones benefiting the most from this bearishness are those who doing DCA. If the market turns bullish again in the next few days or if it takes another 1 month, no problem, the bearish market is acting as an incentive for those who are doing DCA. I am still buying and will continue to do so until the market turns bullish.
I've been doing DCA to buy bitcoin since last year, and currently I'm just buying some potential altcoins from the profits I made when bitcoin reached its ATH at $73K. Maybe many people do the same thing, but there are many different ways they do it.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1604
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2024, 07:17:55 PM »
The price of Bitcoin has decreased to $56k yesterday, but it increased again to $59k today. If you keep buying at $63k, you must keep buying at this rate. Sure, the price of Bitcoin looks okay to buy but we don't hurry to buy because the price of Bitcoin may drop more. I think the price may drop below $50k if there is bad news in the next few days/weeks.

We cannot know the right things about the market hence it is not easy to know what will be the next value so if you have money then invest it when you see that the market is dumping like the current situations. Now the price is 59k$ which is a good price for buying more Bitcoin but most of the people will not buy Bitcoin because they assume that current situations are risky for making any decisions.

The market can go down anytime so if you have money then you can take benefit from the lower price but if you don't have money then the lower and higher price will not affect your decision as having money is necessary for investment at the right time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2024, 07:54:36 PM »
The price of Bitcoin has decreased to $56k yesterday, but it increased again to $59k today. If you keep buying at $63k, you must keep buying at this rate. Sure, the price of Bitcoin looks okay to buy but we don't hurry to buy because the price of Bitcoin may drop more. I think the price may drop below $50k if there is bad news in the next few days/weeks.

We cannot know the right things about the market hence it is not easy to know what will be the next value so if you have money then invest it when you see that the market is dumping like the current situations. Now the price is 59k$ which is a good price for buying more Bitcoin but most of the people will not buy Bitcoin because they assume that current situations are risky for making any decisions.

The market can go down anytime so if you have money then you can take benefit from the lower price but if you don't have money then the lower and higher price will not affect your decision as having money is necessary for investment at the right time.
If you have bought bitcoin when it was $59K, now you have made a profit because the price of bitcoin has risen to $61k, that's how bitcoin is. No one can predict bitcoin accurately. No matter how great the analysis, Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, because whales will manipulate the market.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 732
  • Last Active: Today at 10:06:42 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2024, 08:45:15 PM »
If you have bought bitcoin when it was $59K, now you have made a profit because the price of bitcoin has risen to $61k, that's how bitcoin is. No one can predict bitcoin accurately. No matter how great the analysis, Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, because whales will manipulate the market.
That's right, currently the price of bitcoin has started to rise again and this should be the right time to sell some of the assets we own because we have already made a profit. It's better to sell it now rather than having to wait for it to get more expensive. So far there is no guarantee that bitcoin can rise again.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:11:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2024, 10:22:33 PM »
That's right, currently the price of bitcoin has started to rise again and this should be the right time to sell some of the assets we own because we have already made a profit. It's better to sell it now rather than having to wait for it to get more expensive. So far there is no guarantee that bitcoin can rise again.
If you say there is no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will rise again, that's true. but for those who still have confidence that bitcoin will touch new ATH again, they will hold their bitcoin until the end of this year. You can sell it if you feel you have made a profit, the decision is all in your hands

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2024, 10:22:33 PM »

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2024, 11:03:50 PM »
If you keep doing this, I think you will be much more successful. I think those who are not afraid of the volatility of the Bitcoin market and are constantly growing their investments using the DCA method will have the most success. There are still many people who are waiting to buy from many dips to invest but just imagine if the price of Bitcoin doesn't rise you won't be able to invest before then so it's always better to use the DCA method to invest even if it doesn't. If the market is a bit more volatile and goes deeper, it should be bought from there.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 933
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2024, 11:19:16 PM »
There is nothing bad as an idea if we can buy now and hodl, its still a buying time opportunity for some of us who can have the opportunity of doing so, we are yet to get to all time high because the market is still recovering from the recent bear experienced, we still have a long way to go in seeing that the market get to a new all time high, and for the investors, if you're buying now, you will have to look well and invest on the right coin that will not make you loose or turn a failed project.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2024, 11:43:01 PM »
If you keep doing this, I think you will be much more successful. I think those who are not afraid of the volatility of the Bitcoin market and are constantly growing their investments using the DCA method will have the most success. There are still many people who are waiting to buy from many dips to invest but just imagine if the price of Bitcoin doesn't rise you won't be able to invest before then so it's always better to use the DCA method to invest even if it doesn't. If the market is a bit more volatile and goes deeper, it should be bought from there.
There are many advantages to buying bitcoin using the DCA method, because we can buy in stages. I do daily trading and get profits from that trading, I do DCA with trading profits. This really helps me to increase the number of bitcoins I collect.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1088
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:58 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2024, 11:55:51 PM »
There is nothing bad as an idea if we can buy now and hodl, its still a buying time opportunity for some of us who can have the opportunity of doing so, we are yet to get to all time high because the market is still recovering from the recent bear experienced, we still have a long way to go in seeing that the market get to a new all time high, and for the investors, if you're buying now, you will have to look well and invest on the right coin that will not make you loose or turn a failed project.
We have not yet moved to that position as per market expectations. As the market moves from bearish to bullish, it can be said that we are almost halfway into the bull market position. There are still positions for investment from which it is possible to get a good return by investing. However, caution must be exercised here. I believe we will soon see the bitcoin price hit $100k so this is a good time to invest. But whatever the market position is, if you can choose good coins and hold long term then there is definitely a possibility of making good profit.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2024, 02:15:11 AM »
I have bought or re-accumulated when BTC experienced a correction. And I think that it might be the final correction to that level. Because currently BTC has also returned to the price before experiencing the correction. But the most important thing is that we don't panic easily when a correction occurs and instead we have to make good use of this moment.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1009
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:35:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2024, 02:54:16 AM »
I have bought or re-accumulated when BTC experienced a correction. And I think that it might be the final correction to that level. Because currently BTC has also returned to the price before experiencing the correction. But the most important thing is that we don't panic easily when a correction occurs and instead we have to make good use of this moment.
That's what I did by buying to continue to accumulate more bitcoins when the price corrected to $57K and now $64K at least by buying at a low price we get a little better price.
If the price is sideways for the future, maybe I will also continue to buy considering that the increase in bitcoin is now not too significant, meaning that the bullish is still long, our opportunity to buy is still long.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2024, 10:04:19 AM »
I am not afraid of buying the dip lol. Just waiting for my paycheck but not to buy the dip but to invest in other coins. I haven’t done any research on what to buy yet.

-     It's your free will and choice, mate; if that's how you view and think, there's nothing against what you want to do, right? and my point is also on the other side.

It's just me right now; all I'm doing is doing what everyone else is doing. And this is actually the only effective and safe way to invest in these opportunities.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1166
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:40:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2024, 08:52:34 PM »
I've been doing DCA to buy bitcoin since last year, and currently I'm just buying some potential altcoins from the profits I made when bitcoin reached its ATH at $73K. Maybe many people do the same thing, but there are many different ways they do it.
The DCA strategy is undoubtedly the best approach to employ when it has to do with Bitcoin accumulation, because it gives you the advantage to buy at favourable prices. And it also helps to minimise the tension one was supposed to feel when there's a short-term fluctuation in the market.
But don't you think that 1yr is rather too early to start pulling out your profits... Bitcoin is to be considered a long-term investment and compounding whatever profit you make from your bitcoin investment gives you more advantage to grow your portfolio and also room for higher profitability.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG