follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: JSB Foundation token  (Read 25776 times)

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: JSB Foundation token
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2020, 02:18:37 PM »
No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...
Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before
Good day! Thank you for your question.
JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.

Wow, it's like utility stablecoin for the whole ecosystem. Never seen something like that before

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2020, 02:18:37 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Hunter on Alts

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:39:43 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2020, 02:24:59 PM »
No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...
Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before
JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.

Wow, it's like utility stablecoin for the whole ecosystem. Never seen something like that before
Actually, this is not anything special. It's a smart and common move for the crypto world

Offline Carry_Copper

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:52:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
Oh, nice. Could you please provide some information about this USJ? This is quite interesting

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2020, 03:41:56 PM »
Oh, nice. Could you please provide some information about this USJ? This is quite interesting
USJ is a decentralized stablecoin that is not issued or administered by any centralized actor or trusted intermediary or counterparty. It is unbiased and borderless —available to anyone, anywhere. USJ also takes a role as an ecosystem supporting stablecoin and decentralized activities on defi. As more and more users realize USJ’svalue, USJ will help to create a stronger ecosystem. In addition,  USJ can be used to pay for real estate, insurance, health ... in the cross-chain ecosystem, by creating DeFi dapps that accept USJ instead of ETH, developers provide users a smooth engagement experience and a better overall experience.

Offline Carry_Copper

• View Profile

« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2020, 04:04:17 PM »
Wow. thank you, that's really informative. I'm glad to know about your own stablecoin. Hope to see all the features in the future

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2020, 04:12:29 PM »
USJ is a decentralized stablecoin that is not issued or administered by any centralized actor or trusted intermediary or counterparty. It is unbiased and borderless —available to anyone, anywhere. USJ also takes a role as an ecosystem supporting stablecoin and decentralized activities on defi. As more and more users realize USJ’svalue, USJ will help to create a stronger ecosystem. In addition,  USJ can be used to pay for real estate, insurance, health ... in the cross-chain ecosystem, by creating DeFi dapps that accept USJ instead of ETH, developers provide users a smooth engagement experience and a better overall experience.
Woow, I'd like to see how will it be working. I mean paying for real estate, insurance, health, etc.

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• Activity: 49
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 02:30:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
So, as I understand, this USJ will be used as a utility coin in the ecosystem. I hope it will be also used for cross-chain swap

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »

Offline Hunter on Alts

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2020, 04:41:38 PM »
Dear admin, can you tell us what is your goal and plans, maybe?

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2020, 04:42:38 PM »
Thank you for your question. The JSB Foundation with all ecosystems is aimed at fostering a new foundational framework that can enable faster asset transfers and streamline the recovery process associated with blockchain transaction errors. The capabilities will ensure that different blockchains can all work together, which will help to massively increase the size of its ecosystem. It’s time to break a chain

Offline Hunter on Alts

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2020, 11:51:18 AM »
Thank you for your question. The JSB Foundation with all ecosystems is aimed at fostering a new foundational framework that can enable faster asset transfers and streamline the recovery process associated with blockchain transaction errors. The capabilities will ensure that different blockchains can all work together, which will help to massively increase the size of its ecosystem. It’s time to break a chain
Alright, thanks for the answer. I can see that you've got a nice goal and you're perspective company

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2020, 12:02:19 PM »
Alright, thanks for the answer. I can see that you've got a nice goal and you're perspective company
You're welcome. And thank you for your opinion and feedback

Offline Carry_Copper

• View Profile

« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2020, 01:00:02 PM »
I just noticed that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much :) I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2020, 01:24:44 PM »
I just noticed that you will burn your tokens. Guess it's a smart move because 100,000,000 JSB is too much :) I think it can increase the value of each JSB... Definitely
I guess that's a plan :) Every company wants to increase the value of their product, I think JSB is not an exception
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 01:54:43 PM by Jerry_Curt »

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• Activity: 49
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 02:30:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2020, 01:42:08 PM »
That's right, some projects do denomination to reduce total supply and increase the value for the tokens. JSB will burn the tokens for that purpose

Offline Hunter on Alts

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2020, 01:53:24 PM »
As I can see, they are planning to reduce the total supply to 12 000 000 JSB until the middle of September 2021 (https://jsb.foundation/burn-roadmap/)
Sounds really good, as for me

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG