follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Polkadex - The trading engine for Web3 and DeFi  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Polkadex - The trading engine for Web3 and DeFi
« on: October 20, 2021, 11:38:29 AM »
Polkadex is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer orderbook-based cryptocurrency exchange for the DeFi ecosystem built on Substrate.
As i like multi-chain solutions in current market i believe PDEX will be a lot better shape in near future. Once Polkadex becomes a parachain, it will be able to connect to any other parachain and Polkadot network itself to share assets in a trustless way. Polkadex will also get the ability to bring assets from Ethereum to Polkadex. I like the idea behind PDEX. Bridge for multi-chains and i like their roadmap,slowly being fan of DEX'es. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Polkadex - The trading engine for Web3 and DeFi
« on: October 20, 2021, 11:38:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Re: Polkadex - The trading engine for Web3 and DeFi
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 02:04:03 PM »
Polkadex is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer orderbook-based cryptocurrency exchange for the DeFi ecosystem built on Substrate.
As i like multi-chain solutions in current market i believe PDEX will be a lot better shape in near future. Once Polkadex becomes a parachain, it will be able to connect to any other parachain and Polkadot network itself to share assets in a trustless way. Polkadex will also get the ability to bring assets from Ethereum to Polkadex. I like the idea behind PDEX. Bridge for multi-chains and i like their roadmap,slowly being fan of DEX'es.
Im always support DEX's because of KYC problems. They are simple and so useful so idk why people still giving their personal info to the STRANGERS. I believe once DEX's listing issues passes they will be a lot more stable for users. PDEX is also very innovative project with their target on multi-chain bridge idea. I believe around $20~ is buying spot for PDEX. It will improve rapidly i believe.

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
  • Activity: 139
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 02:13:54 PM »
Polkadex latest partnership announce with OnFinality- infrastructure provider. I believe that help Polkadex to faster the growing progress. It causes anybody the ability to run a Polkadex validator node without the need to buy/set-up their own hardware. Its huge thing for creator's and programmers. I believe if Polkadex keep taking rightsteps $PDEX will be in a lot better shape. Currently is at exact buying zone.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 04:11:12 PM »
Polkadex latest partnership announce with OnFinality- infrastructure provider. I believe that help Polkadex to faster the growing progress. It causes anybody the ability to run a Polkadex validator node without the need to buy/set-up their own hardware. Its huge thing for creator's and programmers. I believe if Polkadex keep taking rightsteps $PDEX will be in a lot better shape. Currently is at exact buying zone.
OnFinality would help PDEX for popularity,i dont know why PDEX price is so unstable but as you mentioned its currently at buying spot. Once creator's join the PDEX platform it will hype for sure,im only exciting that much for PDEX.Capable to be in top50 i believe.

Offline Alessandro_Narroni

• Spammer
  • Activity: 120
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 08:56:42 PM »
Great partnership for polkadex. I currently doing a lot of research about their systems and it seems pretty solid. Currently at buying spot imo

Offline Julio_Mattenzi

• Spammer
  • Activity: 100
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 10:17:36 PM »
PDEX is very unique for entire DeFi ecosystem. I like the idea behind the project. Also in Q4 they will launch their mobile App and IDO platform i believe. things are getting interesting.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 11:21:20 PM »
PDEX is very unique for entire DeFi ecosystem. I like the idea behind the project. Also in Q4 they will launch their mobile App and IDO platform i believe. things are getting interesting.
ur right. If PDEX achieve their roadmap goals,it will help project for popularity. I always like to use DEX'es more than CEX and i believe PDEX will be main DEX platform in entire market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 11:21:20 PM »

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 12:09:16 AM »
ur right. If PDEX achieve their roadmap goals,it will help project for popularity. I always like to use DEX'es more than CEX and i believe PDEX will be main DEX platform in entire market.
DEX'es are awesome,i bet PDEX will be awesome too,just let it flow and check weekly for possible hype news  :) thats my basic strategy while investing. Polkadex will be in a lot better shape soon imo.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2021, 04:29:47 PM »
I agree all those comments.Project details are really cool.Polkadex includes an IDO platform based fully on the blockchain (currently, the first on the market), Fungible assets for teams that want to mint their native tokens, NFTs and other features down the line.

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2021, 03:16:13 PM »
I think Polkadex is making very good steps.Both the project and its coins will come to a good place. PolkaIDO will be announced soon.Imo Pdex will be really nice soon between all coins on Dot.

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 12:55:26 PM »
The statistics after the launch of Polkadex Mainnet are also impressive.According to Polkadex +$10 million in PDEX migrated from Ethereum to Polkadex.Thus,700k $PDEX being staked.Polkadex begins to find voice both as a dex platform and with its token.

Offline Alessandro_Narroni

• Spammer
  • Activity: 120
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »
The statistics after the launch of Polkadex Mainnet are also impressive.According to Polkadex +$10 million in PDEX migrated from Ethereum to Polkadex.Thus,700k $PDEX being staked.Polkadex begins to find voice both as a dex platform and with its token.

Just 1 month after mainnet was announced these stats are really good.Also 78% average APY projection will win people's admiration.Also the Pdex token will continue to gain volume in a short time even if there is a bir drop.

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2021, 01:44:19 PM »

Just 1 month after mainnet was announced these stats are really good.Also 78% average APY projection will win people's admiration.Also the Pdex token will continue to gain volume in a short time even if there is a drop.

$PDEX is now live on Gate.io.It started to listed on there couple days of ago.We all know that new listings often impact volume.I like the work of the team. If Pdex clings to the $20s, the rise will continue.

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2021, 12:02:35 PM »
PDEX price started to fall from its current level I think it is because of the coins at the top of the market..If the market improves a bit and Polkadex's plans are announced (PolkaIdo etc), I believe the price will rise back up.
Dream by dream..

Offline raymond_kloyth

• Spammer
  • Activity: 182
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 10:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 10:28:01 AM »
Hello guys i have a question.. If we have ERC-20 PDEX (on Ethereum),how do we migrate to Polkadex? I think last date is January but i dont know how to migrate?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG