follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why is the sudden Cryptocurrency price falling?  (Read 3872 times)

Online de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1472
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Why is the sudden Cryptocurrency price falling?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2021, 04:09:29 AM »
But is it really ok for correction to be that big? 10-20% correction is ok? For me correction is something quick, severals days and we are back, growing. But we are falling down for more than a week already.

Yeah, I think It's correction.
Bitcoin and altcoins will have correction before hit new ATH.
Although we all see bitcoin and altcoins are recovering slowly now, But I still believe the bullish will happen before end of this year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2021, 04:09:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2021, 11:58:55 AM »
The Cryptocurrency market is showing red candle Bitcoin dropped in price value from $64 to $57 and many more token are also doing rise and falling at the moment, Anybody get idea what is really happening to Cryptocurrency market that made so many altcoins dropped in value, meaning that crypto currency is not stable at the moment.

its correction

bitcoin got up from last support at 39634  to new high resistance at 68827 , its about 73% , which mean bitcoin should be correct to 49000-50000

so that affect at all market

IMHO, I don't believe Bitcoin price will fall back to that far bottom at this early stage, It was quite too low predictions for me, Although  I believe that the recent price drop was only a correction but we should admit that it was widely affecting the entire cryptocurrency market, Anyway we must continue to believe because as we observe today that most of the cryptocurrencies in the market were starting to recover.   
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 12:08:17 PM by masterrex »

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2021, 01:48:35 PM »
The Cryptocurrency market is showing red candle Bitcoin dropped in price value from $64 to $57 and many more token are also doing rise and falling at the moment, Anybody get idea what is really happening to Cryptocurrency market that made so many altcoins dropped in value, meaning that crypto currency is not stable at the moment.
Of course, if there was a clear answer to your answer, then we would all make big money on these falls.
No one can answer 100% why such price jumps, one can only assume on the basis of a long analysis. Of course, these falls are not without the participation of whales in the market, this is my opinion.

Offline Dora Walletinvestor

• Activity: 340
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 10:52:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2021, 02:10:27 PM »
Everytime Bitcoin price is falling down, altcoin price will be also falling down. This is sure enough.
there are two FUD about Bitcoin that become bad news currently, about the news of AS going to sell their much Bitcoin and also about other restriction again.
Well, just hope that the price will be rising up again for we are heading for the next bullish era.

I think It's the right time to buy, because current market bhas correction.
Buy more , I believe we will see the big bullish at the beginning December this year.
No worries about crypto at the time. Correction will always happens.

I agree that this is probably a good time to buy. Support seems to be strong so it is not likely that it will fall too much further, looks like just a correction indeed.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2021, 04:53:25 PM »
Of course, if there was a clear answer to your answer, then we would all make big money on these falls.
No one can answer 100% why such price jumps, one can only assume on the basis of a long analysis. Of course, these falls are not without the participation of whales in the market, this is my opinion.
Not every whale knows how to trade. There are stupid whales who sell cheap and buy expensive. After all, they could get bitcoin for free.Someone beckoned him on the computer in 2010, someone gave it to him. I

Offline Ankit1999999

• Activity: 906
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 19, 2024, 03:48:51 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 06:51:47 PM »
Whenever there is negative news about any country, then only the price of bitcoin cryptocurrency falls. As in these days the news of closure of crypto currency in India is going on. crypto currency is seeing the effect of falling prices. But there is nothing like that.  Can you buy and sell crpto in india.
█████▄  ███████ ███████ ███████  ███████ █▄   ██     ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
██  ▀██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██  ██   ██ ████▄██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀  ██   ██ ██▀▀████    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀ ██    ▀
██   ██ ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██  ▄    ██   ██ ██   ██▀    ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██      ███▄
██   ██ ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██  ██▄  ██   ██ ██   ██     ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██      ██▀██
██   ██ ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██   ███ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██    ▄ ██  ▀ ▄
██  ▄██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██▀ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
█████▀  ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████  ███████ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████ ███████

[url=https://dragonrace.io/].  Collect, Train and Race your Dragons  .

[url=https://dragonrace.io/]..PLAY GAME..[/center]

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 07:45:21 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2021, 05:19:50 PM »
Whenever there is negative news about any country, then only the price of bitcoin cryptocurrency falls. As in these days the news of closure of crypto currency in India is going on. crypto currency is seeing the effect of falling prices. But there is nothing like that.  Can you buy and sell crpto in india.

It just correction before will touch new ATH, I think I agree with this opinion.
Negative issue also always against bitcoin  and altcoins , So I don't care with this..I will hold my coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2021, 05:19:50 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2443
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2021, 05:19:41 AM »

At the time, market seems struggling, I think It's correction time.
It will take several week to recover again before the bullish.
I predict bitcoin will bullish at the mid of December this year.
Hopefully, It will happen and we will get profit.

Offline Cloud_Crypto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 20, 2022, 08:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2021, 12:51:23 PM »

At the time, market seems struggling, I think It's correction time.
It will take several week to recover again before the bullish.
I predict bitcoin will bullish at the mid of December this year.
Hopefully, It will happen and we will get profit.
Fingers crossed!

Offline hugo_uzman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 04:03:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2021, 01:18:23 PM »
bitcoin got up from last support at 39634  to new high resistance at 68827 , its about 73% , which mean bitcoin should be correct to 49000-50000
Why Bitcoin should be corrected to 49000-50000? Is it your theory or have you heard it from an expert? In my opinion, Bitcoin won't drop below $55k, there is a big support for that price. If Bitcoin drops below $55k, I am afraid that it will be the beginning of the next bearish season. Or what do you think to happen if Bitcoin really drops to 49000-50000?

according to fibo correction  bitcoin correct to 61.8% ( its at 50500) or below 61.8% ( at 50000)  correction

also moving average of 200 days at 49000

according to support level on weekly chart , support at 52000

all that just expect , may be you true , may be false

my mentor showed the fibo correction and ret chart of the bitcoin it really amaze me the power of 618 and golden ratio. may be the event are just coincidence of the fibo.

Offline MaMooN

• Activity: 374
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: February 21, 2022, 07:20:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2021, 08:51:22 PM »
Why Bitcoin should be corrected to 49000-50000? Is it your theory or have you heard it from an expert? In my opinion, Bitcoin won't drop below $55k, there is a big support for that price. If Bitcoin drops below $55k, I am afraid that it will be the beginning of the next bearish season. Or what do you think to happen if Bitcoin really drops to 49000-50000?

according to fibo correction  bitcoin correct to 61.8% ( its at 50500) or below 61.8% ( at 50000)  correction

also moving average of 200 days at 49000

according to support level on weekly chart , support at 52000

all that just expect , may be you true , may be false

my mentor showed the fibo correction and ret chart of the bitcoin it really amaze me the power of 618 and golden ratio. may be the event are just coincidence of the fibo.

wait for monthly candle to close , and new December candle open , if the price closed below resistance 65000 , down correction strongly expected  and may be get 45000 

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2021, 07:02:12 AM »

Keep calm mate, It's just correction won't long time..
I believe crypto market will recover and bullish again.
Current market is recovering slowly now, It seems we will see the big bullish at this month.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gvent

• Activity: 883
  • Last Active: March 31, 2022, 10:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2021, 08:20:27 PM »

Keep calm mate, It's just correction won't long time..
I believe crypto market will recover and bullish again.
Current market is recovering slowly now, It seems we will see the big bullish at this month.

The market is constantly going up, then rolling down. This is his usual state, which is called volatility. It is impossible to fight it, you need to adapt very competently to make a profit in such conditions and then you will not have to worry about your bright future.

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2021, 06:46:18 PM »
Do you think that large bitcoin holders know each other and go to each other for tea? It is the big holders who want to take money from each other and compete with each other. And we are already choosing the side to join and which trend to follow.

Offline pelana vreo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 02:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2021, 06:53:17 AM »
The price drop occurs because investors think they have made a profit and sell Bitcoin at the desired price in large quantities then a red candle will be seen, this is always repeated because some crypto investors don't hold the coin for a long time, they also want profit and buy back low price

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG