follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2024, 12:21:03 AM »
You can hold it anytime you want, there isn't really anything that stops you from doing that right now even. I get that some people may feel like there are some missing stuff and there are other times, but right now is the best time if that's what you are asking. People are excited about the potential of the bull run coming with this, and that's why I believe that we are going to end up with a greater return for sure. The upcoming 1 year should be a bull year and the price could as high as 100k or even higher. That means there are very few assets in the entire world that can outearn bitcoin investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2024, 12:21:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2024, 12:34:16 AM »
The bear season is the best time to hoard Bitcoin because it's practically the time when you get big values in your Bitcoin when you buy. But I don't know about the specific time that the bear season is going to brace us with it's presence again but am quite sure that we are going to see a bull after this much expected bull run that's is coming after the halving. In the crypto space now, I think Bitcoin is probably the most reputable coin that anyone should plan on holding and although now may not seem like a good time to buy but strong and long term holder are still buying especially investors that have plans on selling when Bitcoin reaches $200k
Are you talking about microstrategy or other large institutions??? I think they are quite mysterious about the steps they will take... and also they never definitely said about their plans to the public, this is what makes me think that anyone can sell bitcoin on a large scale at a price of $ 100k which causes obstacles bullish.

We don't know what whales or big institutions are planning, but we have to keep trying to use our respective strategies so we can still get big profits during the bullish market after this year's halving.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2024, 12:41:41 AM »
there is no limit to when you will invest, now is the right time to enter when the market is experiencing a correction, and the price is below the new and old ATH, just be patient to get even bigger profits in this year's bullrun
There should be a time to stop buying coins. It is untrue if we have no limit. When the prices of many coins have reached the peak, it is a bad idea to continue buying coins. But for the current time, I think many coins still don't reach the peak, many of them are far from the ATH. This indicates it is not late to buy coins, but we must take a research about which coins probably can reach its new ATH. So, don't buy random coins, choose the most potential coins only.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2024, 08:30:43 AM »
There should be a time to stop buying coins. It is untrue if we have no limit. When the prices of many coins have reached the peak, it is a bad idea to continue buying coins. But for the current time, I think many coins still don't reach the peak, many of them are far from the ATH. This indicates it is not late to buy coins, but we must take a research about which coins probably can reach its new ATH. So, don't buy random coins, choose the most potential coins only.

I agree with you as well. Someone should not buy unlimited. If we continue to buy during the bull run and never cash our profits, then we will be at a loss anytime soon. However, whales may continue to buy if they want because they do not plan to sell anytime soon. We as individuals do not plan to hold them till we die.

So, it's better to stop buying when the price is too high. Individuals should buy more during the bear season and take some profit during the bull run. But when it comes to earn in crypto, you can always save some of your earnings for the future.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2024, 05:06:53 PM »
there is no limit to when you will invest, now is the right time to enter when the market is experiencing a correction, and the price is below the new and old ATH, just be patient to get even bigger profits in this year's bullrun
We should do research first before buying coins because many coins seem stuck over the last few years, buy coins that we feel still have the potential to rise. My suggestion is that we can buy coins that are at the top of the coins, they have the potential to touch a new ATH.
Bitcoin has already touched ATH, but I think bitcoin will make a new ATH record at $100K more

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2024, 06:18:39 PM »
The best investment strategy I'd recommend for you is the DCA strategy. DCA means Dollar cost Average. This strategy helps you to spread out your investment over a specific period of time, rather than putting in all your money all at once, this helps you to acquire more bitcoin overtime, it could be on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on your income flow.

When you invest a fixed amount of money at regular intervals, you'll be able to avoid timing the market, which is often the biggest mistake most investors do, and you can equally benefit from the long term growth of Bitcoin without worrying about losing all your asset to a DIP.

Let's say for instance, you choose to DCA $100 every month for a year, you'll end up buying more bitcoin when the price was relatively low and buy lesser when the price is higher which gives you more advantage than trying to time the best time to buy bitcoin.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2024, 02:12:25 PM »
We should do research first before buying coins because many coins seem stuck over the last few years, buy coins that we feel still have the potential to rise. My suggestion is that we can buy coins that are at the top of the coins, they have the potential to touch a new ATH.
Bitcoin has already touched ATH, but I think bitcoin will make a new ATH record at $100K more
Of course we have to do research before we buy assets to put in our portfolio. We are not advised to buy carelessly because it is very risky for ourselves. There are many things we have to analyze before we buy, this will allow us to minimize things we don't want.

Maybe we won't lose money, but we have to wait 2 times longer for example, that will certainly be annoying for us because we have to wait 2 times longer than we should.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2024, 02:12:25 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2024, 09:48:47 PM »
Of course we have to do research before we buy assets to put in our portfolio. We are not advised to buy carelessly because it is very risky for ourselves. There are many things we have to analyze before we buy, this will allow us to minimize things we don't want.
Doing research is a must, investing in crypto is a serious matter. Sure, crypto investment is categorized as a high risk investment, not everyone can do this. If we have no ability in analyzing it, it is better to stay away from crypto investment, including investing in Bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin is safer than any other crypto coins but it doesn't guarantee for profits. The time for entry and exit will determine whether we will have profits or we get losses.

Maybe we won't lose money, but we have to wait 2 times longer for example, that will certainly be annoying for us because we have to wait 2 times longer than we should.
I don't get your point. However, losing money in crypto investment is something possible. Holding for short time or long time, it depends on your target.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2024, 10:25:25 PM »
Doing research is the most important thing do while involving oneself into bitcoin or in any altcoin investment, especially all these newly hype coin because when you invest without doing research one could lose his investment. Bitcoin might likely go above $100k some people already speculated bitcoin to reached $500k.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2024, 10:40:54 PM »

You are right, we have to do research and analysis about the coins we are going to buy. As you said, perhaps a potential and popular coin, we have nothing to lose but the possibility of getting caught in a high price will make us have to hold it for a long period of time.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2024, 11:27:13 PM »
You are right, we have to do research and analysis about the coins we are going to buy. As you said, perhaps a potential and popular coin, we have nothing to lose but the possibility of getting caught in a high price will make us have to hold it for a long period of time.
Whenever we want to buy coins, research is always needed. It makes sure that we will buy the right coins. Although we want to buy top coins, we don't buy carelessly. We need to check the current issues on the coins, make sure they have no bad issues. If there is issue like having a problem with SEC, it is better to stay away from the coins. This will possibly drop the value/price of the coin significantly in the future.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2024, 11:14:00 AM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

Basically I want to know about investing strategy.

Do it now. What season are you waiting for? If you have the opportunity to buy bitcoin or crypto, then if you have the opportunity to do so, you should be doing it already. Also, investors should know how to do research first; don't simply believe or get carried away by the hype of what some acquaintances or famous people say.

It's still important to be careful, and you should also choose the top altcoins to buy and not the ones you've just heard or heard from a well-known person or influencer.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2024, 01:30:17 PM »
I don't get your point. However, losing money in crypto investment is something possible. Holding for short time or long time, it depends on your target.
Let me explain again. For example, we buy bitcoin during ATH, then the price drops to tens of thousands like some time ago. From there we have to wait longer until bitcoin touches our purchase price and reaches a new ATH to make us profitable. This is what I mean by having to wait 2 times longer.

We don't really lose as long as we don't sell the bitcoins we have when the price drops. We can still make a profit with notes like I said before.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2024, 06:49:58 PM »
You can buy Bitcoin now as the price is lower than all the time higher worth and there is a possibility that the price will be maximum after Bitcoin halving which means that you should buy now and then wait for its price to touch 100k$ or more than this.

Don't buy at a higher cost because it will become risky for you so take the risk now and see what will happen after the halving event. If you have the ability to hold Bitcoin then use that amount which you don't need for other works and choose some value at which you will sell your Bitcoin because sometimes people wait so much that all the opportunities which come into the way are missed by them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2024, 07:47:56 PM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

Basically I want to know about investing strategy.
You can invest on bitcoin in any time there is not strategy to invest on bitcoin but if you want to minimize your risk then you can use DCA method. it can minimize your risk. because DCA strategy Because using the DCA strategy you don't have to invest large amounts at once, you keep investing in Bitcoins at different prices, so your risk will be reduced. But you must think of long term investment as you cannot get short term potential profit from Bitcoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG