follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How I Avoid Getting Affected By Cryptocurrency Price  (Read 553 times)

Offline cryptonelo

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 18, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
How I Avoid Getting Affected By Cryptocurrency Price
« on: October 18, 2018, 03:47:51 PM »
I will just drop my 2 cents here.

As a serial cryptocurrency trader and investor with a huge followership on twitter, i tend to explore new methods and do so many research on how to never lose and always be on the wining side in the cryptocurrency market. I have been doing this for 4 good years and i have been lucky enough to build a fanbase who has placed a lot of trust in my works and opinions.

In my 4 years of trading, the past 6 months has been the most challenging for me ( by 6 months, i mean the first half of 2018). The continuously dwindling rate of bitcoin ( which is the mother of all cryptocurrencies) has been so unstable and continually affecting other cryptocurrencies. I have tried a lot of ways to make me and my followers gain during this period but it has been super tough.

In my quest to find an answer, i came across a platform; allcoinhodler. newbie deactivated link:https://www.allcoinhodler.com [nonactive]
com, at first, i was super certain it was one of the usual scams but i did more research and noticed i could not find any valid negative claim against this platform, so i decided to try it out. They accept four(4) different types of cryptocurrency; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.

I decided, to try out the least amount to invest in, i invested both Bitcoin and Ethereum using different accounts, in case they were one of those ponzi schemes that uses funds from one account to pay the other till they could no longer do so. To my surprise, i got my promised returns in 7 days after investing ( i still believed this was a one off). I continued investing three more times before increasing my invested amount and i keep opening different accounts to be sure its not ponzi an to my utmost surprise, till date, i still receive my returns.

So, my two cents is, if you want a seem-less way to invest your funds, you can try out the allcoinhodler Investment Group but be careful, try it out first with little capital and always make sure you are gaining more than you are investing, it is not rocket science or a get quick program but be careful still.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How I Avoid Getting Affected By Cryptocurrency Price
« on: October 18, 2018, 03:47:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG