follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

How would you describe mainly your activity with cryptos?

Saving
8 (16.3%)
Investing
25 (51%)
Trading
12 (24.5%)
Speculating
2 (4.1%)
Gambling
2 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)  (Read 12033 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2024, 07:18:19 AM »
If you want to get in at a fairly cheap price, wait and see how the market works so you'll know where you need to enter.

Make sure you buy at the support price so that you get a cheap price.
To determine where the support is depends on what time frame you are waiting for the price.
Sometimes we have difficulty determining the right time to enter a cheap price because we don't know the support price or we don't see the condition of the exchange because we are busy with work in the world. That's what ultimately made me just open an order at a cheap price and keep waiting until my purchase target was reached.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2024, 07:18:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2024, 02:23:56 PM »
If you want to get in at a fairly cheap price, wait and see how the market works so you'll know where you need to enter.

Make sure you buy at the support price so that you get a cheap price.
To determine where the support is depends on what time frame you are waiting for the price.
Sometimes we have difficulty determining the right time to enter a cheap price because we don't know the support price or we don't see the condition of the exchange because we are busy with work in the world. That's what ultimately made me just open an order at a cheap price and keep waiting until my purchase target was reached.
It is quite difficult to determine where the lowest point of a price in the market is, and I don't think anyone can determine that with accurate predictions but only close.

You are doing something good by placing a purchase order until the price we want is reached. I also use this method because I have other jobs in the real world that require me to not always be able to pay attention to the market, and this method is indeed effective even though sometimes the price I want is not reached and the market turns around again before touching my purchase order.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1097
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:09:27 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2024, 02:41:14 PM »

There is no way you will ever know the real supports to buy Bitcoin and while.you wait for the price to reach a particular price, you could miss out buying when the price is going lower, this is why you should do dollar cost average which is popularly known as DCA, this way you will just be buying little by little as the price continue to come down.

The more the price comes down, the more you buy and by the time the price makes a reverse upward, you will average quickly without any loss and if you buy more as it deep, you will quickly average your buying price without any loss.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2024, 05:24:39 PM »
-snip-
You are doing something good by placing a purchase order until the price we want is reached. I also use this method because I have other jobs in the real world that require me to not always be able to pay attention to the market, and this method is indeed effective even though sometimes the price I want is not reached and the market turns around again before touching my purchase order.
When the desired price is not reached it is commonplace, but sometimes I put at least 2 or three lowest prices so that there are some that might be achieved.

There is no need to constantly check the chart, so as not to waste time on other work.
It also depends on whether you are trading short-term, scalping or don't be medium or even long-term.
Because if you do scalping, you must stay focused on the chart and must be done quickly.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2024, 11:09:30 PM »
-snip-
When the desired price is not reached it is commonplace, but sometimes I put at least 2 or three lowest prices so that there are some that might be achieved.

There is no need to constantly check the chart, so as not to waste time on other work.
It also depends on whether you are trading short-term, scalping or don't be medium or even long-term.
Because if you do scalping, you must stay focused on the chart and must be done quickly.
That's the same thing I do when trading, in the short term I order 2 or 3 lowest points of the particular price I am targeting. So that we can still make a profit, even though it is not as big as the profit we expected, but at least we are not trapped in high prices. Actually, there are many strategies that we can use in trading, even though I am not a professional trader

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2024, 01:17:03 PM »
-snip-

That's the same thing I do when trading, in the short term I order 2 or 3 lowest points of the particular price I am targeting. So that we can still make a profit, even though it is not as big as the profit we expected, but at least we are not trapped in high prices. Actually, there are many strategies that we can use in trading, even though I am not a professional trader
Yes, that is one way to reach the price we want, namely by placing 2 or 3 nets at once. This method is really popular, especially if we don't have time to continuously monitor the market. We can do other things while waiting for that price to be reached.

If we want to learn, there are actually many ways we can do to maximize the market for trading or investing in a short time. For example, this way we can make purchases at the price we want.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1521
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2024, 05:55:29 PM »

By doing so you will miss most of the opportunities so if you cannot understand the market situations then at least learn about the bear and bull season as well as specific events of Bitcoin which creates bull season. You can buy when you have money and then wait for the better time when the price of Bitcoins grows more from your buying worth so you will have the ability to take profit and taking profit is everything here.

If you are such a busy person then you can take an hour to check about the price and it is not hard to use one hour for a side job in a whole day.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2024, 05:55:29 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2024, 07:16:30 PM »

By doing so you will miss most of the opportunities so if you cannot understand the market situations then at least learn about the bear and bull season as well as specific events of Bitcoin which creates bull season. You can buy when you have money and then wait for the better time when the price of Bitcoins grows more from your buying worth so you will have the ability to take profit and taking profit is everything here.

If you are such a busy person then you can take an hour to check about the price and it is not hard to use one hour for a side job in a whole day.
If you are a holder then of course you wouldnt really be that minding much on what would be your entry point since you would really be holding for long term but its true that this is something that you would really be needing up to consider because even if you do hold then you would really be finding the sweetest spot for maximum profitability but it would really be in your choice.
We do have that different approach on things on which we know that when it comes to positioning and investment decisions then we would really be that having that
different considerations which it would really differ on each person.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2024, 11:04:36 PM »
If we have good knowledge, I think it won't be so difficult to determine the entry and exit time. We have 4 years cycle, it is quite clear when we must buy and we need to sell the coins. In 2022-2023 is the right time for buying but in 2024-2025 is a good time for selling coins. You can't say the cheap prices anymore in this year but it is no problem if you still want to buy coins. However, the best time for getting cheap prices, it should be in the bearish season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2024, 01:16:22 AM »
If we have good knowledge, I think it won't be so difficult to determine the entry and exit time. We have 4 years cycle, it is quite clear when we must buy and we need to sell the coins. In 2022-2023 is the right time for buying but in 2024-2025 is a good time for selling coins. You can't say the cheap prices anymore in this year but it is no problem if you still want to buy coins. However, the best time for getting cheap prices, it should be in the bearish season.
It is possible that 2026 is a bearish time so we can buy at that time to prepare for the next bullish 2028. Currently we are just waiting for a bullish top. I agree with you, we have to buy at the right time and see the behavior of crypto in the 4 year cycle

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2024, 03:20:10 PM »
It is possible that 2026 is a bearish time so we can buy at that time to prepare for the next bullish 2028. Currently we are just waiting for a bullish top. I agree with you, we have to buy at the right time and see the behavior of crypto in the 4 year cycle
If that's the case then this will be a very good opportunity to be enthusiastic about seeking capital so that we can buy coins when the price is cheap. I really hope that the bearish season can happen soon and I really wait for the price of bitcoin to return to $20k again.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2024, 06:28:37 PM »
-snip-
If we want to learn, there are actually many ways we can do to maximize the market for trading or investing in a short time. For example, this way we can make purchases at the price we want.
Quick trading or scalping requires extensive knowledge of analysis so that you can see what will happen on the next chart.
While it's not always accurate, at least it can be a pretty good guideline rather than just guessing.

Indeed, there are many ways that can be applied to maximize it, but each trader has their own way.
Trading with a short time certainly requires large capital as well so that profits are also worth it.

But determining the purchase or sale price as we want requires a strong enough mentality and good analysis.
Because it will determine whether the price can reach the specified point or not, and have a backup planing when the price is not reached.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2024, 07:54:56 PM »
so true. And in fact, if we are diligent enough to make good technical analysis, such as determining support and resistance points or other things. And if we are diligent enough in reading information or looking for information for fundamental analysis then we can actually make better decisions at which price we should enter. But yeah, market conditions are sometimes difficult to predict lately. Like fud news being spread but prices going up. And positive news is spread but instead prices fall. What is clear is that we must have good financial and risk management in investing.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2024, 02:12:14 PM »
-snip-
Quick trading or scalping requires extensive knowledge of analysis so that you can see what will happen on the next chart.
While it's not always accurate, at least it can be a pretty good guideline rather than just guessing.

Indeed, there are many ways that can be applied to maximize it, but each trader has their own way.
Trading with a short time certainly requires large capital as well so that profits are also worth it.

But determining the purchase or sale price as we want requires a strong enough mentality and good analysis.
Because it will determine whether the price can reach the specified point or not, and have a backup planing when the price is not reached.
Yes, it all comes back to knowledge and that is not something that needs to be debated, because we will all say the same thing about the importance of knowledge when we trade or invest. Knowledge is the main capital for a trader or investor in carrying out their activities.

That's right, a trader must have a strong mentality, because if we lack mentality, then we will panic and that panic is actually dangerous for a trader because in the midst of panic it is possible to make decisions without a clear basis because we are already controlled by panic.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1561
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:54:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2024, 03:12:21 PM »
I would like to say trading, but trading is not for speculating and therefore doing it as a job
just to make some extra money that I can keep for the future which I don't see as rosy
the population is aging and I don't think the pension system can last very long
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████