follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Different ways to earn in Nigeria  (Read 473 times)

Offline Jaycoinz

• Activity: 147
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 11:54:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Different ways to earn in Nigeria
« on: March 02, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »
In the world today, the average government workers in Nigeria are the civil servants. Some earn about 150-200k a month, and the cost of hardship in the country is becoming something else, one can barely afford his/her needs and wants depending only on their monthly salaries, but as a result of the advancement of technology, we can work online and get paid to support our needs and wants. There are many things that we can do now adays to earn money on the internet.
With good facilities and equipment, technology  has made several ways to earn money on the internet. You can try freelance work, online surveys, selling products or services, or even starting your own blog or YouTube channel. It's all about finding what you enjoy and leveraging the internet to make it happen, all you have to do is create out time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Different ways to earn in Nigeria
« on: March 02, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Different ways to earn in Nigeria
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 10:44:15 AM »
Yes, you are right these days anyone can earn money from online sources. Hundreds of thousands of people are earning money from online sources. I believe YouTube is a good platform for those who want to begin their online earning journey. I have seen many people who became rich after launching their YouTube channels.

Those people who are part of Bitcointalk or this forum can also earn some money by enrolling in signature campaigns. They can also launch their own blogs, their own online stores at sites like Amazon to sell out stuff online.

If they are good at writing, then I believe blogging is the best way for them to earn some money. Yeah I agree, they can earn some money from freelance writing, but unfortunately it's really tough to get freelancing jobs these days.

I believe that earning from online sources can help Nigerian people to live a better life even if they are on currency is devaluating. Because in online earning, one earns dollars instead of a local currency. That's Why I believe online earning can help them to solve their financial issues.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jaycoinz

• Activity: 147
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 11:54:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 11:17:42 AM »

If they are good at writing, then I believe blogging is the best way for them to earn some money. Yeah I agree, they can earn some money from freelance writing, but unfortunately it's really tough to get freelancing jobs these days.

I believe that earning from online sources can help Nigerian people to live a better life even if they are on currency is devaluating. Because in online earning, one earns dollars instead of a local currency. That's Why I believe online earning can help them to solve their financial issues.
[/quote]

Yeah, that is a good point and I totally agree with you. Earning online is the best because of many reasons, it does not requires strong physical energy, you do not earn in local currency, and also you can work from any where at any time.
Online earnings have helped alot of Nigerians today l, despite the way our currency is falling against dollar.
For me I think online earnings are the beat.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 12:26:15 PM »
OP, you are right. A lot of Nigerians are busy walking up, and down looking for jobs, when there are good jobs that if you have the skill, you can easily earn money online. Online has more opportunities to earn than what people think. Just look for where your talent is, and take advantage of it, either creating your own YouTube channel, or become a blogger. You can also go into online marketing. We need to take advantage of these opportunities now, because the world is advancing every day by day, and anyone who does not get an online job, might go hungry in future, because we are in the digital generation.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1016
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 01:56:18 PM »
There are many things that we can do now adays to earn money on the internet.
With good facilities and equipment, technology  has made several ways to earn money on the internet. You can try freelance work, online surveys, selling products or services, or even starting your own blog or YouTube channel. It's all about finding what you enjoy and leveraging the internet to make it happen, all you have to do is create out time.

If you have tried hunting for gigs online then you’ll know that it’s not an easy thing to do - all those videos we watch promising that once you’re able to learn X or Y skill you’d be able to Ladner jobs and then begin swimming in money but at the end after you’ve completed your training you’ll find out that only a few companies have vacancies or need for that skills and the few that are looking for people are being bombarded with applications from people who have more than 10 years of freelancing experience.

It’s true that they are many opportunities online but people should not just keep to the idea that having only the skill that people need will be enough to get you the job, there are other things that are needed eg communication and the rest. Once you’re able to get those then you’ll be able to enjoy the so called internet money.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 03:18:54 PM »
In the world today, the average government workers in Nigeria are the civil servants. Some earn about 150-200k a month, and the cost of hardship in the country is becoming something else, one can barely afford his/her needs and wants depending only on their monthly salaries, but as a result of the advancement of technology, we can work online and get paid to support our needs and wants. There are many things that we can do now adays to earn money on the internet.
There are different ways to earn money in Nigeria, depending on your skills and interest. Firstly get a job in traditional economy, either as a freelancer or company. Other ways by starting your own business. There are several ways to earn money from the internet like blogging, content,writing , affliate market and online survey. There are also many opportunities for those with visual skills, like music, graphic design, art.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 03:56:45 PM »

You are very much correct. Technology has made things very easier and also created much jobs for many people whereby one can work from their homes and convenience with ease.
The information you know with regards to ICT in this modern day not every one could be able to fetch such information for themselves as most of them have no such time and some do not have that funds to acquire such information.
Talking about civil servants, from what I have seen in my country, civil servants are mostly filled with old men and women who are just doing some manual job in their various offices and I do not think they will be willing to adapt to online stuffs as they are elderly and are not flexible enough for a shift since they are advanced in age but it a younger person, I believe they could be able to build a skill which could help them do extra jobs online coupled with their ability as a younger person.

I was in a government facility the other day when I had an appointment with a government official. When I got there, I was welcomed and while there, I noticed the clark sitting idle and I was having this thought if this clark was to be  informed, I believe he would have nobody to tell him to make use of that idle time.making money online.
This is the reason why it is said information is powerful. If he was informed possibly he would have a system in front of him or maybe using his phone to browse the internet but what he was doing was to be listening to news which is not bad but you and I know that time is money. As that time he as wasted can not be gotten back.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 03:56:45 PM »

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1059
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 07:39:26 PM »
I will also have to add this because most of our people are actually funny enough and they can create funny video or some forms of comic videos when they do it they can post it on Facebook, twitter or tiktok at ones and they will make money for those videos instead of being at home wasting those talents for nothing it's better they channels it into something better than waiting for on common 200k which is not upto 150$ per month. How do they feeds their family and make savings for just 200k per month I think is the right time our government increase the civil servants payrolls

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 11:36:44 AM »
This topic is important and I am glad you have directed our minds to a crucial issue. It’s a pity that people who need this exposure more might not be on this platform. However, thank God for technology. People work online and earn even better than people who do traditional jobs that are working 6-5 daily. The current situation has made it impossible for these people to be able to afford three square meals in a day. There are so many online jobs some have been noted already here so I will mention the few I know that have not been mentioned here; content creating and writing, designing and selling of Apps and banners and even online project writing and articles can fetch individuals lots of money. This is a computer generation and so if you cannot use the internet to make money then you are not yet in this century.

I think there is a need for a crusade where the public should be exposed to the need for computer knowledge and working online to be able to overcome the hardship we are currently facing in our country.

Offline OWAS

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:26:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2024, 10:03:22 AM »
Omor there are different ways one can earn money 💰  in Nigeria 🇳🇬 but it depends on what you can do as a person or the skills you have got to showcase to people who need it , and if as a person you don't have any skills at all go learn one and apply a job with it and start earning from what you can offer also technology has made it easier,   there are several opportunities online that are just there that we can earn from but first I feel one should study more about this online opportunities before  engaging in it , some of all this online jobs even pay more high than those working in so organisation.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 08:13:15 PM »
Came across this exciting discussion, and I totally agree with you, in Nigeria there are numerous ways in which one can do to make money... first you have to know what you're good at, so many of our youth today are into content creating, blogging, trading, affiliate marketing, freelance, online campaigns etc... and it helps them financially, and there are also other skills that one can acquire in life to make earns.
But one major thing is avoid illegal stuffs to make earns, fraudulent activities, drug dealings and thief isn't a life for our current generation, make legal money and enjoy your life in peace and comfort...

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 02:43:21 PM »
OP you made a nice decision by bringing this thread here. Making money online is good, and there are so many ways of making it. Some people may not know how to do it, yes. There are some people I know who had the opportunity to learn some online stuff to better their lives but they never accepted it. What they always say "online is scam". They have done MLM, proxy and didn't succeed. So, there is nothing you can tell them about online they will believe.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 10:24:45 PM »
Yes the world now as advanced to a setting level that physical jobs are not paying well again to meet up the demands in the society. Though the ones you mentioned are some of the major things to do but even at that you still need creativity to excel on those things. If you are just selling those things online then you won't make it oh but you have to apply some creative ideas to sell your goods then everything will be moving faster. Those who are still depends on government works are not well inform in the new era.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2024, 02:17:17 PM »
What to do in Nigeria to make money, you can find it everywhere. There is money in this country don't mind the politicians you can make money in anywhere even from your comfort zone you can make money from your house, money is not only in the bank again bank again, money is in the air now, I mean internet money making money online, from internet businesses, like CPA marketing and affiliate marketing etc.
So you can make money any how, anywhere and anytime.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 03:00:33 PM »
What to do in Nigeria to make money, you can find it everywhere. There is money in this country don't mind the politicians you can make money in anywhere even from your comfort zone you can make money from your house, money is not only in the bank again bank again, money is in the air now, I mean internet money making money online, from internet businesses, like CPA marketing and affiliate marketing etc.
So you can make money any how, anywhere and anytime.

This is easier said than done. There are challenges which come from trying to earn on your own. Most times you need someone to teach you the online skills which enable you to earn and this person charges a lot to teach. What now happens to someone who cannot afford the learning fee? The answer is not farfetched. He will either forget about the skill or try to gather up money to learn it. Remember information is power and some persons don`t have the right information to be able to excel.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG