follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cash For Cash Epidemic  (Read 178 times)

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:40:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Cash For Cash Epidemic
« on: March 17, 2024, 12:51:05 PM »
After a few hours of contemplating which board to make this post on, I concluded that the local board would be the best place, since I can only identify this problem in my country. The term 'epidemic' seems to be a little harsh, but in situations like this, we have to use a tough term that best describes the problem.

While growing up, I never believed that the country would get to a state where the majority begins to buy cash with cash. Though I am not too conversant with economic terms, I think cash flow is basically part of a working economy. The agendas of those in authority trying to implement a cashless society are a total failure to me. The majority of our local traders who trade with our necessities (goods and services) won't be able to adapt to a cashless society soon.

Sadly, trillions of naira have been printed over the past 10 years, but that money isn't even in circulation. Banks, which are supposed to be the housing center of money, have become useless. The country's money is now sold on the local exchange or to those who hold POS machines around us. The black market price has become a normal and acceptable price in our country.

In conclusion, there is a solution to this problem, but sadly, there is no one to implement those solutions because the majority of those at the top are involved. What are your thoughts concerning cash scarcity and how bad has it affected you?.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Cash For Cash Epidemic
« on: March 17, 2024, 12:51:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 257
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:53:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Re: Cash For Cash Epidemic
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 01:24:40 PM »
I believe it's better than it was early last year.
It has affected me very well especially when in need of cash to meet up with basic needs like entering bike or cab, buying petty things and all that
It's not everybody that accept transfer and even those that do some ask for charges not to exclude the times where bank network has cost us alot.
Like having money but unable to get what you need.
It's tiring though,  I guess nobody thought something like this was ever possible in all we can only complain.  The answer lies with those at the top.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:40:27 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 02:56:01 PM »
I believe it's better than it was early last year.
It has affected me very well especially when in need of cash to meet up with basic needs like entering bike or cab, buying petty things and all that
It's not everybody that accept transfer and even those that do some ask for charges not to exclude the times where bank network has cost us alot.
Like having money but unable to get what you need.
It's tiring though,  I guess nobody thought something like this was ever possible in all we can only complain.  The answer lies with those at the top.

The issue of local currency exchange on the street, where individuals buy money from the bank, is concerning. I am not sure if other developed African countries practice similar act. This certainly poses a significant problem and a threat to our country, as currency exchange should ideally be conducted through banks. What are your thoughts on these individuals? Do you think they are doing the right thing?.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 12:24:33 PM »
After a few hours of contemplating which board to make this post on, I concluded that the local board would be the best place, since I can only identify this problem in my country. The term 'epidemic' seems to be a little harsh, but in situations like this, we have to use a tough term that best describes the problem.

While growing up, I never believed that the country would get to a state where the majority begins to buy cash with cash. Though I am not too conversant with economic terms, I think cash flow is basically part of a working economy. The agendas of those in authority trying to implement a cashless society are a total failure to me. The majority of our local traders who trade with our necessities (goods and services) won't be able to adapt to a cashless society soon.

Sadly, trillions of naira have been printed over the past 10 years, but that money isn't even in circulation. Banks, which are supposed to be the housing center of money, have become useless. The country's money is now sold on the local exchange or to those who hold POS machines around us. The black market price has become a normal and acceptable price in our country.

In conclusion, there is a solution to this problem, but sadly, there is no one to implement those solutions because the majority of those at the top are involved. What are your thoughts concerning cash scarcity and how bad has it affected you?.

This is commonly a situation in my country Nigeria where people are exchanging cash for other forms of payment like digital currency and credit card. It could be an indication of declined economy, where most people relying on cash more on then other payment methods. Cash of cash epidemic it's a speculation. Let's discuss more on the cash in general, it's still use as a payment method even if the digital forms of payment methods are more popular this days. The main reason. Why people still choose the cash is because of the privacy and security level of the digital forms of payment is not much. It's a very important in situations where the digital forms of payment aren't available. Well, it's certain that the cash is still important in the country.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 12:37:25 PM »
Yes, the rate at which money is scarce in our country has affected a lot of our local traders. I think it has even become moderate, compared to last years cashless policy.
The only solution to this problem is for the governor to implement laws concerning the the flow of cash within the country and also regulate the amount of cash that can be giving to a particular in a period of time, because our politicians and most governments officials and even top bank officials are the once taking so much cash to themselves and leaving the masses to use little quantities.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 06:46:50 AM »
Yes, the rate at which money is scarce in our country has affected a lot of our local traders. I think it has even become moderate, compared to last years cashless policy.
The only solution to this problem is for the governor to implement laws concerning the the flow of cash within the country and also regulate the amount of cash that can be giving to a particular in a period of time, because our politicians and most governments officials and even top bank officials are the once taking so much cash to themselves and leaving the masses to use little quantities.
The last year cash less policy was influenced by the leaders. The cash scarcity in the country has brought so many businesses and investors down consider the economic in the country and cash less policy also cause hungry in the country which leads to the dead of many citizens.bank where also closed at that period.

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 08:10:44 PM »
The last year cash less policy was influenced by the leaders. The cash scarcity in the country has brought so many businesses and investors down consider the economic in the country and cash less policy also cause hungry in the country which leads to the dead of many citizens.bank where also closed at that period.
It is possible that the leaders in this country are thinking like Bitcoin, when the currency we use is not printed in large quantities the price will increase, but this is not in accordance with what our leaders think, in fact, as you mentioned, there are many residents starved to death because the circulation of the local money they used was blocked. The government must immediately print more money and immediately give it to residents who really need money to buy food to survive.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 08:10:44 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG