follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now  (Read 12466 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2024, 06:08:33 AM »
Binance is already available for ethereum staking, this is very good because we can hold until the bullish season by joining staking, so wait and get profits from staking too, double profit.
That's right, currently the Binance exchange provides many facilities, what we as users have to do is make good use of it and try to make a profit from staking Ethereum. I also see that there are many staking options available, so you really have to make good use of them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2024, 06:08:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2024, 06:38:45 AM »
Binance is already available for ethereum staking, this is very good because we can hold until the bullish season by joining staking, so wait and get profits from staking too, double profit.
That's right, currently the Binance exchange provides many facilities, what we as users have to do is make good use of it and try to make a profit from staking Ethereum. I also see that there are many staking options available, so you really have to make good use of them.

If you are a fan of Binance Exchange, you can take advantage of the staking feature there. I also use it, apart from trading I also do staking on Binance. For long-term investments, I use staking, because we can make a profit.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2024, 12:35:41 PM »
If you are a fan of Binance Exchange, you can take advantage of the staking feature there. I also use it, apart from trading I also do staking on Binance. For long-term investments, I use staking, because we can make a profit.
Your way of making a profit is very smart. When you don't have much time to trade then staking on the Binance platform is a good choice. We can get passive income every day without trading which has high risks. Imagine you have 100 ETH and how much income you get every day.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2024, 05:47:00 PM »
In top 10 exchanges in crypto space that can be find in Coinmarketcap there is significately rise in APY in every single one of them. For example yesterday in Kucoin is 150% APY for just single coin such as Ethereum. Holding Ethereum is good move for big income in long term as well as short because lock is very small.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1310
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2024, 03:59:06 PM »

It's not financial advice, but there are currently some great risk-return options with ETH stake
Ethena, EigenLayer, Swell, Lido etc have better rates than staking on Binance, and you still have a good chance of receiving very good airdrops
Not to mention that it's part of DeFi and doesn't require KYC like Binance.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2024, 04:22:18 PM »
The POS system that Ethereum currently has for investors who don't have mining equipment really benefits because just by having 32 Ethereum or more you can become a Validator.
It seems that Vitalik Buterin knows very well that the future of Ethereum if it continues to use POW, it will not be worth it if it continues and finally moves to a POS system that is profitable for Hodler.

What exactly is unique in this proof of stake they have migrated to if really the fees are not down, if th transaction is not faster than 15 minutes. The POS migration might have really reduce the energy consumption by 90% but I don't think there is any significant changes like that. Even the 32 staked ETH made a lot of people to make some losses because they stake their ETH when it was below $800 and the price went above $4k and they couldn't sold until everything crash down to $1k + and yet not even many of them that was able to sell. They have to wait many months later.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2024, 06:09:46 AM »

It's not financial advice, but there are currently some great risk-return options with ETH stake
Ethena, EigenLayer, Swell, Lido etc have better rates than staking on Binance, and you still have a good chance of receiving very good airdrops
Not to mention that it's part of DeFi and doesn't require KYC like Binance.
The airdrop provided by several Binance exchange places usually depends on the capital used. Apart from Binance, you can try it on Bybit. There are often airdrop events that you can take part in. What is clear is that currently the Airdrop results are not like in 2017 .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2024, 06:09:46 AM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2024, 12:15:27 PM »
Ethena, EigenLayer, Swell, Lido etc have better rates than staking on Binance, and you still have a good chance of receiving very good airdrops.
What risk do you mean? If you stake in the reputable platform, I think the risk will be rather small.
There are many other places that can offer higher profits for staking. But I think Binance is one of safe places for staking. I have done it many times but I have no bad issues there. As long as we choose the right time for staking, it won't be a serious problem.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1310
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2024, 09:00:06 PM »
What risk do you mean? If you stake in the reputable platform, I think the risk will be rather small.
There are many other places that can offer higher profits for staking. But I think Binance is one of safe places for staking. I have done it many times but I have no bad issues there. As long as we choose the right time for staking, it won't be a serious problem.

There's some risks staking in CEX or Defis

If you stake on a CEX like Binance, for example, you have to trust that Binance will never block your withdrawal, that it won't be hacked, that it won't be banned in your country, etc.
Any exchange has risks, just look at several cases, like FTX for example

On the DeFis side you have the risk of the contract being exploited, hacked, rug pull, death spiral etc

Not to mention the fact that the market is good right now, everything is going well, when the market turns around and starts to fall by 30% a day or more, everything gets congested, withdrawals don't work and everything starts to go wrong

Just be careful and know the risks, staking is a good opportunity

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2024, 11:22:59 PM »

a lot of feedback states that staking on Binance is very profitable, I haven't reviewed it myself because I'm still hesitant to stake,  my ETH so far I've only kept it in my wallet, isn't there too much risk of losing if something happens on the exchange later, I'm afraid like FTX and Another exchange experienced something unexpected

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2024, 08:20:45 AM »

a lot of feedback states that staking on Binance is very profitable, I haven't reviewed it myself because I'm still hesitant to stake,  my ETH so far I've only kept it in my wallet, isn't there too much risk of losing if something happens on the exchange later, I'm afraid like FTX and Another exchange experienced something unexpected
If you are unsure about storing your ethereum in an exchange wallet, it is best to store it in a personal wallet. But in my opinion Binance is a reputable exchange, far from the FTX case, but being careful at the start is a good thing to do., Good luck

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2024, 08:17:41 PM »
On Binance or other crypto exchanges you can stake other currencies including Ethereum if you want but you get a small amount of interest as opposed to staking huge amount of money. For this small amount of interest I will not be staking Ethereum at all. I will invest or trade with the amount of Ethereum I stake. Even if the price of Ethereum changes, the exchange will not return my money considering the price change, but the amount of money I staked will be returned to me by the exchange. So for a small amount of interest at all I will not deposit that much money in the exchange but I will invest that amount in Ethereum.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2024, 03:54:07 AM »
On Binance or other crypto exchanges you can stake other currencies including Ethereum if you want but you get a small amount of interest as opposed to staking huge amount of money. For this small amount of interest I will not be staking Ethereum at all. I will invest or trade with the amount of Ethereum I stake. Even if the price of Ethereum changes, the exchange will not return my money considering the price change, but the amount of money I staked will be returned to me by the exchange. So for a small amount of interest at all I will not deposit that much money in the exchange but I will invest that amount in Ethereum.
Yes, by having a lot of Ethereum capital, we can get passive income from staking. This method is very useful for those who don't have time to always look at price conditions on the exchange. However, the profits obtained from this method are not too much, so it must be considered carefully. well before staking.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2024, 03:57:00 PM »
Yes, by having a lot of Ethereum capital, we can get passive income from staking. This method is very useful for those who don't have time to always look at price conditions on the exchange. However, the profits obtained from this method are not too much, so it must be considered carefully. well before staking.
Actually, staking is done if we become a holder with a long-term target, so while we wait we get a profit from staking, even though it's not much, but we get additional profits when holding.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2024, 06:58:39 AM »
Actually, staking is done if we become a holder with a long-term target, so while we wait we get a profit from staking, even though it's not much, but we get additional profits when holding.
That's right, that way we can still get passive income that can be used to survive. At least if you want to stake, it's better to wait until the price collapses because there will definitely be lots of coins that are cheap and suitable for buying in very large quantities. When the price rises, you can get twice the profit from the staking you do and the profit from the interest.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG