follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future Solana Airdrops  (Read 3520 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Future Solana Airdrops
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2024, 10:27:16 AM »
This is what makes us lazy about doing airdrops because what we do usually won't get results if we miss several requirements that must be completed to be eligible to receive the airdrop given.
That's the world of airdrops, therefore we shouldn't participate in just one airdrop, we have to participate in all airdrop opportunities that we can participate in, that way the chance of getting results is still quite high and will provide a lot of profit when we get results from that airdrop was successful until the project was launched to the public and the coin was listed on the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2024, 10:27:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2024, 04:48:56 PM »
I have added a few bucks (about 30 usd) in parcl but I didn't had any luck in this airdrop. I didn't receive anything..

I didn't participate in Parcl's Airdrop, I ended up focusing on Kamino and MarginFi

I don't think 30 USD was enough and maybe you didn't get much farming time either
These linear airdrops benefit those who put the most money into the protocols

I don't have a lot of capital to risk, but I've seen a lot of people with good airdrops in Parcl, but most of them put up many thousands of dollars

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2024, 06:49:44 PM »
I didn't participate in Parcl's Airdrop, I ended up focusing on Kamino and MarginFi

I don't think 30 USD was enough and maybe you didn't get much farming time either

I don't have a lot of capital to risk, but I've seen a lot of people with good airdrops in Parcl, but most of them put up many thousands of dollars

I saw users received about 10% of their investments in the airdrop

Personally, for the risk, I don't think it is worth.

Holding bitcoin was much more profitable than that in the last months. And less risky.

Those airdrops are not exactly free money, they are more like "staking"
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM »

I saw users received about 10% of their investments in the airdrop

Personally, for the risk, I don't think it is worth.

Holding bitcoin was much more profitable than that in the last months. And less risky.

Those airdrops are not exactly free money, they are more like "staking"

Yes, you need to take more risks in airdrops to earn more these days
Those who farmed during the bear market, especially last year, are reaping a lot of airdrops, but I arrived late and now it's more difficult, everyone is looking for airdrops, and those who have more money are getting great results

Bitcoin really is a safe haven haha

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:30:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2024, 04:49:04 AM »
Looking forward to Kamino's Airdrop coming out soon  ;D

I have invested well in Kamino and MarginFi, many have already withdrawn their entire balance from both services due to dissatisfaction with the airdrops, but I am trying to go against the majority and have left my coins there to farm a little more for the second season of Kamino
There are many reasons why people leave MarginFi, some say that in MarginFi it is now difficult to get points, maybe those who have difficulty getting points are for those who do not have referrals and have little capital, if for those with a lot of capital this may not be a problem.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:00 PM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2024, 03:53:38 AM »
There are many reasons why people leave MarginFi, some say that in MarginFi it is now difficult to get points, maybe those who have difficulty getting points are for those who do not have referrals and have little capital, if for those with a lot of capital this may not be a problem.
That's right, we have to use quite a lot of capital and of course quite active referrals, because if we only rely on minimal capital as you mentioned it will be difficult to make a profit from MarginFi.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2024, 11:29:39 PM »
That's right, we have to use quite a lot of capital and of course quite active referrals, because if we only rely on minimal capital as you mentioned it will be difficult to make a profit from MarginFi.
There seems to be something that just happened that is related to MarginFi, did you know about it?
Yes, so now I'm focusing more on the free ones, if for the ones with big capital later because now I have needs and playing like this is not recommended to use money that is still needed for living expenses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2024, 11:29:39 PM »

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2024, 03:11:08 PM »

I have invested well in Kamino and MarginFi, many have already withdrawn their entire balance from both services due to dissatisfaction with the airdrops, but I am trying to go against the majority and have left my coins there to farm a little more for the second season of Kamino

The reason why people have left MarginFi is that there seems to be internal problem, mainly with the CEO who left a few days ago (but it seems they've gone back), and this has to do with whether or not an airdrop will come out of MarginFi
In short, people left because they didn't think marginFi would airdrop

However, MarginFi's service is very good and continues to work 100% even with the large outflow of capital

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2024, 04:11:20 PM »
It seems that I have heard something like that: if you are using a phantom wallet and you are doing any activity in this wallet, when there are airdrops under the Sol network and you regularly do activity in the phantom wallet like swap, you can be entitled participants for airdrops.

You're a great OP; it looks like you've experienced airdrops there. Congratulations to you! I hope I can experience airdrops again; it's been a while since I've actually experienced them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2024, 06:35:36 PM »
It seems that I have heard something like that: if you are using a phantom wallet and you are doing any activity in this wallet, when there are airdrops under the Sol network and you regularly do activity in the phantom wallet like swap, you can be entitled participants for airdrops.

You're a great OP; it looks like you've experienced airdrops there. Congratulations to you! I hope I can experience airdrops again; it's been a while since I've actually experienced them.

You need to participate in the protocols that are still without a token and have expectations of launching your own token
The fact that you only interact with Phantom Wallet does not make you eligible for an airdrop

Phantom itself may launch a token, but some time ago it said it won't, so there's only speculation for now

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2024, 07:17:33 PM »

The reason why people have left MarginFi is that there seems to be internal problem, mainly with the CEO who left a few days ago (but it seems they've gone back), and this has to do with whether or not an airdrop will come out of MarginFi
In short, people left because they didn't think marginFi would airdrop

However, MarginFi's service is very good and continues to work 100% even with the large outflow of capital
Yes, one of the reasons why many people leave MarginFi is that there are internal problems and the point factor that is getting harder to get points.
It seems like what you said MarginFi is still worth using and they are still actively updating on Twitter.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 979
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #71 on: Today at 12:37:31 AM »
Yes, one of the reasons why many people leave MarginFi is that there are internal problems and the point factor that is getting harder to get points.
It seems like what you said MarginFi is still worth using and they are still actively updating on Twitter.
MarginFi's internal problems? Has this been resolved or has their CEO left to be replaced by someone else? I didn't follow the progress of this project although some friends said it was pretty good.
It means that when internal problems occur then this does not affect MarginFi if so I hope there is no changed impression.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG