follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🐌 [SNL] Crypto resistance: from sustainable finance to super-liquidity  (Read 1990 times)

Offline t4k3sh1k0d0

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 14, 2019, 01:04:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Yesterday I have published a paper and a link to the wallet app with the complete implementation of the first protocol.

I am looking for:

• people who can challenge proposed ideas
  • experts who can review the work and implementation
  • communicators who can understand and translate the work
  • contributors to crypto resistance against regulatory and institutional obstruction of open crypto economy

Please read below and contact me either here or per email [email protected] For personal reasons I might not respond immediately, but I will try to reply both collectively and systematically to every message you send.

Full paper is available at:
gitlab.com/takeshikodo/snl-wallet/paper.pdf

The main properties:

• Currently implemented as a simple mint/burn protocol, based on ERC20.
  • Predictable liquidity, programmed in the smart contract.
  • Resistence to pump'n'dump manipulations.
  • Long-term storage of value.

Sustainability of the Negatively Amortized Instant Loans

Abstract. Blockchain evolution can be equally enabled by the new infrastructure, as well as, the new financial tools. This paper proposes a fast-slow token system called Satoshi Nakamoto Leverage (SNL), which can largely reduce overall volatility of purely virtual base assets like Ethereum (ETH). SNL smart contract is programmed as an artificially less liquid or slower crypto asset and provides a reasonable "storage of value" investment alternative. Further discussion covers SNL design, its implementation and market performance based on tests results and trading simulation analyzes.

Thank you for you help and interest with this important work!

PS Communication is also not my strong side. If you can offer help, please contact me directly.

Takeshi Kodo

---
E833 2199 1032 899B B1F3  98C5 6477 FAE3 AFC3 4518

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG