follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Scams and Solutions  (Read 8337 times)

Offline emmaglory

• Activity: 189
  • love to live honestly
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 18, 2021, 09:29:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Bitcoin Scams and Solutions
« on: February 27, 2020, 05:47:22 AM »

Over the past years there has been a surge in loss of Bitcoin through ICO , phishing, malware and romance scams. There is no traditional financial institution that will provide a layer of protection to your earnings and no law enforcement agency to catch cryptocurrency thieves. Government agencies have only just begun to regulate cryptocurrency exchanges.

Most Bitcoin theft are as a result of inadequate wallet security on the part of the user. Social engineering ( phishing or malware) is used most of the time. You receive email messages that appear to be from financial institutions that try to trick recipients into giving private information (i.e., username, password, account number, etc.) and get redirected to a phishing site and within seconds the con men gets hold of your credentials. It can also come through malware. Most malware email attachments include code or exploits to cause your computer to download more malware from the internet. These email attachments are often small, customized, and not widely spread making them hard to detect by antivirus software and when executed, it steals your credentials and also wreck havoc to your computer.

Lots of measures has been put in place to avoid all this. I can give you tips and also help you if you have lost bitcoin in a scam( ICO scam) or any crypto has been stolen from your wallet, or completely lost of your wallet( recover your crypto wallet).

You can send me a message or better still visit our website and register you're complains

https://www.anonymouxinvestigator.com

We also offer other range of services. I and my team will do our best to help you recover your lost funds

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin Scams and Solutions
« on: February 27, 2020, 05:47:22 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin Scams and Solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 10:21:45 AM »
Thank you for the detailed information!

Offline endlasuresh

• Activity: 143
  • Last Active: January 04, 2021, 04:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 09:27:31 AM »
Bitcoin scams always increase and their is no way to stop them. We are unable to chase local cases, then how about to succeed these online cases. You have given brief explanation and it is quiet good, helpful for the newbies who are new to the Crypto world.

Offline Michael vitulli

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: April 19, 2020, 10:54:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 02:18:40 AM »
I think you should visit assetcapitalretriever. my strikingly .com . they are great recovery company who helped me recover $20,000 worth of bit coin I lost to scammers. When my brother-in-law informed me of this site,I refused at first because I had already been scammed by fake bitcoin recovery site. I eventually visited the site and was amazed by their output and level of efficiency. Thanks you @asset capital retriever for helping me recover my lost bitcoin.

Offline fulled

• Activity: 592
  • Referrals: 41
  • Last Active: April 28, 2022, 05:10:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 12:33:14 PM »
i wanna know about method youve using to investigating all of the stuff above, are u using illegal or legal method, because if you using illegal method you only make the case worst if someday youve got cought by goverment

Offline Beverly_jenngs

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: December 22, 2020, 10:18:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 12:46:21 AM »
Glad i came across this post,they did a great job in helping me recover my lost money after reaching out to them...In my own case, the scammer contacted me on instagram,told me he is a representative of coinbase and offered with mouth watering interests on investment, i was stupid and fell for the trick till i lost about $4600, they kept demanding for more to get my money with the interest i have acquired. Thanks to ANONYMOUX INVESTIGATOR for coming to my rescue,not only did they help recover my funds but guide me through to real investment companies...you are a life saver. Thanks so much

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG