follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Gold Diamond Invest Token (GDIT): Digital token backed by physical gold.  (Read 982 times)

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 44
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:22:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts

The GDIT token is one of the gold mining industry's premier tokenization projects.
The token was created in June 2022 on the infrastructure of IWI Global, which operates 15+ mines in Africa, Asia and South America. Thanks to tokenization technology, the GDIT team was able to digitize and migrate their operations to a blockchain infrastructure for maximum transparency, security and convenience.

Token holders get the opportunity to invest in gold mining with a minimum entry threshold and purchase real gold at the price of the mining company, but investors do not have to think about refining, polishing, logistics and storage as in the case of physical metal.

The relevance of gold mining industry tokenization is due to the stability of gold - for centuries it has been a "safe haven" for investors wishing to wait out economic crises. Over the last 50 years the value of gold has only been increasing, confirming the thesis of the reliability of this direction.

At the moment, GDIT is on Stage 8 of the presale and is trading at 14 euros per coin, which allows investors to buy tokens at a significantly lower price than at the open auction. According to the project's roadmap, once the token enters opensale later this year, it will trade at €60 per token, with one GDIT coin being exchangeable for 1 gram of physical gold. Thus, by participating in the presale, investors can get more than two X's as early as 2023.

WHITE PAPER: https://www.gdit.gold/documents/project%20white%20paper.pdf
Licenses: https://www.gdit.gold/documents/BUSINESS_LICENSE_ELECTRONIC_(SINGLE_PAGE)__165521085439.pdf
Road Map: http://gdit.gold/#roadmap
Prospects with GDIT: http://gdit.gold/#perspective__section
The team: http://gdit.gold/#team
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:04:29 PM by hovrah »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline FarTima

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: February 09, 2024, 05:23:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Avatar Topic Starter
Greetings to all!  I am Elena.  I am the head of Disson in the field of supporting small and medium businesses and also an investor in IWI Global Service.  I got acquainted with the possibilities of this company two years ago, when one of its founders came to the city of Pyategorsk.  In a personal conversation, I understood the essence of investing in this service and how much profit I can get from it.  Since I am a business person, there was a slight doubt in me, because.  something new is always unknown.  And I decided to try to invest free money in a pool, where in 90 days the initial deposit doubled.  I was pleasantly surprised that the pool not only justified itself, but I was able to freely withdraw money to my card, in accordance with the legal Agreement that is concluded between the parties.  Now I have decided to invest my money in GIDIT, i.e.  tokens.  My personal conclusion - IWI Global Service is a company you can trust.  All information and legally significant documents of this company are freely available to you.  And the technical support of this service gives fast and high-quality feedback, answering all your questions.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:02:33 PM by FarTima »

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Greetings to all!  I am Elena.  I am the head of Disson in the field of supporting small and medium businesses and also an investor in IWI Global Service.  I got acquainted with the possibilities of this company two years ago, when one of its founders came to the city of Pyategorsk.  In a personal conversation, I understood the essence of investing in this service and how much profit I can get from it.  Since I am a business person, there was a slight doubt in me, because.  something new is always unknown.  And I decided to try to invest free money in a pool, where in 90 days the initial deposit doubled.  I was pleasantly surprised that the pool not only justified itself, but I was able to freely withdraw money to my card, in accordance with the legal Agreement that is concluded between the parties.  Now I have decided to invest my money in GIDIT, i.e.  tokens.  My personal conclusion - IWI Global Service is a company you can trust.  All information and legally significant documents of this company are freely available to you.  And the technical support of this service gives fast and high-quality feedback, answering all your questions.
According to the developers Safety and reliability of the company at a decent level.  The tokens themselves are a record on the blockchain in the form of a unique code that cannot be stolen or hacked.  You hope for good results from investments?😁

Offline FarTima

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: February 09, 2024, 05:23:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Avatar Topic Starter
According to the developers Safety and reliability of the company at a decent level.  The tokens themselves are a record on the blockchain in the form of a unique code that cannot be stolen or hacked.  You hope for good results from investments?😁
I think that everyone will be primarily interested in the liquidity of their own investments with the possibility of a quick exchange for fiat money, cryptocurrency or physical gold.  How quickly with the help of GDIT tokens can a user transform precious metal into a decent and rapidly growing profit?

Offline hovrah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 44
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:22:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
I think that everyone will be primarily interested in the liquidity of their own investments with the possibility of a quick exchange for fiat money, cryptocurrency or physical gold.  How quickly with the help of GDIT tokens a you want transform precious metal into a decent and rapidly growing profit?

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
today the price of gold is again at a local maximum.  If you decide to invest part of your savings in this asset, it is better not to do it now and “in one fell swoop”.  Replenish your personal gold reserves regularly, in small increments.  So price fluctuations will not greatly affect the profitability of GDIT.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG