follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which Solana Projects Are You Keeping an Eye On?  (Read 749 times)

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
Which Solana Projects Are You Keeping an Eye On?
« on: January 23, 2024, 12:43:40 PM »
Just curious, guys. What projects have caught your attention on Solana lately? It seems like there's a lot of exciting stuff happening on this chain, most of which I'm not aware of.

Personally, I've been exploring a few new projects on Solana, and one that stands out is Amulet Protocol. It's a yield protocol with built-in risk protection, using a "Risk-Adjusted Yield" approach to balance potential gains with peace of mind. Additionally, they have this "AmuShield" feature that monitors your assets 24/7 and triggers emergency retrievals if something goes wrong. It sounds pretty cool for someone like me who's always a bit nervous about DeFi.

Their token is currently listed on major exchanges like Bitget, Gate, and more. However, the token serves various crucial roles within the protocol, extending beyond being a trading asset. It participates in governance, incentivizes depositing into their vaults, and allows users to earn rewards.

So, just putting AMU out there as a potential watchlist contender. What do you guys think?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which Solana Projects Are You Keeping an Eye On?
« on: January 23, 2024, 12:43:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Which Solana Projects Are You Keeping an Eye On?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 03:53:10 PM »
Just curious, guys. What projects have caught your attention on Solana lately? It seems like there's a lot of exciting stuff happening on this chain, most of which I'm not aware of.
The Solana ecosystem has grown very quickly over the past year thanks to the increase in price of the SOL token. We have many new projects but honestly I don't have enough time to research and invest in new tokens, I only monitor and invest in the native token SOL. Besides SOL, when checking Solana Ecosystem , I only noticed Helium - a decentralized wireless IoT network. Some old projects from previous cycles like Serum and Ray are also potential but recently they haven't been mentioned much.

I believe that native token will always receive cash flow and growth first, then the rest of the tokens in ecosystem will grow as well because of better promotion and more users in the bullrun 💪💪💪
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 08:14:57 AM »
The Solana ecosystem has grown very quickly over the past year thanks to the increase in price of the SOL token. We have many new projects but honestly I don't have enough time to research and invest in new tokens, I only monitor and invest in the native token SOL. Besides SOL, when checking Solana Ecosystem , I only noticed Helium - a decentralized wireless IoT network. Some old projects from previous cycles like Serum and Ray are also potential but recently they haven't been mentioned much.

I believe that native token will always receive cash flow and growth first, then the rest of the tokens in ecosystem will grow as well because of better promotion and more users in the bullrun 💪💪💪

AMU is like the first yield platform with inbuilt security and other features, like you said, given Solana has high traction at the moment, the project is likely to do well. Just discovered they had Airdrop distribution recently and I missed it, but I think I'll use this candybomb opportunity as an entry point
https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603804143

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 11:10:34 PM »

Personally, I've been exploring a few new projects on Solana, and one that stands out is Amulet Protocol. It's a yield protocol with built-in risk protection, using a "Risk-Adjusted Yield" approach to balance potential gains with peace of mind. Additionally, they have this "AmuShield" feature that monitors your assets 24/7 and triggers emergency retrievals if something goes wrong. It sounds pretty cool for someone like me who's always a bit nervous about DeFi.

Their token is currently listed on major exchanges like Bitget, Gate, and more. However, the token serves various crucial roles within the protocol, extending beyond being a trading asset. It participates in governance, incentivizes depositing into their vaults, and allows users to earn rewards.

So, just putting AMU out there as a potential watchlist contender. What do you guys think?
I am not fading on anything on Solana just yet cos they currently seem to have the magic wand to make things happen atm. AMU is surely landing in wishlist  and thanks for sharing mate.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 02:44:58 AM »

what is nice about helium and hotspot miners is there are over 300,000 of them mining Iot and they also mined HnT my $500 hotspot has mined over 750 usd in coins uses like .2 kwatts a day

https://explorer.helium.com/stats 

https://explorer.helium.com/

this is a vibrate phone hot spot system

and it all rides on the Solana blockchain.

Solana should have real legs
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG