follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: -Become a Chainlink Advocate-  (Read 816 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
-Become a Chainlink Advocate-
« on: January 31, 2024, 03:02:33 AM »
I saw this information on the Chainlink Telegram channel and this really made me very interested in discussing Chainlink.
Chainlink provides information to become an "Advocate" in every Chainlink coin development and must have strong integrity to be able to continue together.
You also have to understand how to organize all the people who are interested in Chainlink from all over the world so that interest in Chainlink coins continues to increase, and I will provide a link to this information:

Twitter

Website Chainlink

Are there any members at altcoinstalks who are interested in applying to become an "Advocate"  for Chainlink coins ??
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

-Become a Chainlink Advocate-
« on: January 31, 2024, 03:02:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: -Become a Chainlink Advocate-
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 05:43:42 AM »
Website Chainlink
Are there any members at altcoinstalks who are interested in applying to become an "Advocate"  for Chainlink coins ??
I want to apply to become an Advocate in the Chainlink coin community but the problem is so complex.
I was very pessimistic when I saw the rules given by the founder of Chainlink.

On the website there are rules like this: -Receive support to grow your local meetup-
Due to this factor, I will have difficulty being able to meet up because the position I live in is not very strategic.
I live at the foot of a high mountain and to get to a big city or city center is too far and takes more than 12 hours. The remote position of my house is not a joke, I'm serious.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 10:30:41 PM »
I want to apply to become an Advocate in the Chainlink coin community but the problem is so complex.
I was very pessimistic when I saw the rules given by the founder of Chainlink.

On the website there are rules like this: -Receive support to grow your local meetup-
Due to this factor, I will have difficulty being able to meet up because the position I live in is not very strategic.
I live at the foot of a high mountain and to get to a big city or city center is too far and takes more than 12 hours. The remote position of my house is not a joke, I'm serious.
ChainLink needs clear rules to develop the community in the best way, the most suitable person will be chosen to help ChainLink reach potential investors, and help the community understand ChainLink's solutions.

I think this is an important part of the marketing and community support that ChainLink is implementing. I don't understand much about ChainLink and I don't have much experience organizing community events, I cannot become Advocate. I would be happy if an AltcoinsTalks member becomes ChainLink's Advocate, then we will have the insight updates on the ChainLink project for a more effective investment strategy 🤩
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 05:14:47 AM »
Your obstacles seem quite big because you are too far from the city center.
Maybe you are also suitable to work in jobs that can be done remotely, such as website development or blockchain technology.
But if you are capable and have the qualities to become an advocate, maybe Chainlink will also provide accommodation, tickets, meals, bonuses, etc. to be able to go to the city center.
This is just a possibility in my opinion and maybe there's no harm in trying. ;)
retire and rest in peace

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 01:13:40 PM »
I would be happy if an AltcoinsTalks member becomes ChainLink's Advocate, then we will have the insight updates on the ChainLink project for a more effective investment strategy
I am also interested in registering with Chainlink Advocate but I am having problems with the location position.
If only I lived in the big city, maybe I could register with Chainlink Advocate, unfortunately I couldn't register because I live in a remote area, very far from a big city.

But if you are capable and have the qualities to become an advocate, maybe Chainlink will also provide accommodation, tickets, meals, bonuses, etc. to be able to go to the city center.
This is just a possibility in my opinion and maybe there's no harm in trying. ;)
Basically, when I read this thread, I was also interested, but 12 hours to the city center is very far and it costs a lot of money.
Maybe I can only support Chainlink coins from the altcoinstalks forum and can't register to actually be a chainlink advocate, maybe next time when I have graduated from college and live in a big city, I will try registering again.

IyemRoker

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 08:53:19 AM »
As far as I know, to be an advocate you have to be good at speaking in public and you have to have sufficient knowledge when speaking and explaining to everyone.
The skill of speaking and explaining things to other people is very difficult to obtain, which is why usually the salary for being an advocate is quite high because it is in accordance with the main duties of the job.

Unfortunately, I don't have the qualifications to be part of the Chainlink coin advocates.
Maybe it's not for me to apply for the job, but for the other members on the altcoinstalks forum, good luck friends!

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 03:24:19 PM »
Basically, when I read this thread, I was also interested, but 12 hours to the city center is very far and it costs a lot of money.
Maybe I can only support Chainlink coins from the altcoinstalks forum and can't register to actually be a chainlink advocate, maybe next time when I have graduated from college and live in a big city, I will try registering again.
You have a brilliant mindset by seeing the best opportunities that will occur in the future after you graduate from college, you must be enthusiastic!
The opportunity to become an Advocate in Chainlink coin will definitely continue to exist as long as Chainlink continues to exist in the cryptocurrency space and you must prepare yourself starting now with full knowledge of Chainlink coin.

As far as I know, to be an advocate you have to be good at speaking in public and you have to have sufficient knowledge when speaking and explaining to everyone.
The skill of speaking and explaining things to other people is very difficult to obtain, which is why usually the salary for being an advocate is quite high because it is in accordance with the main duties of the job.
Unfortunately, I don't have the qualifications to be part of the Chainlink coin advocates.
Maybe it's not for me to apply for the job, but for the other members on the altcoinstalks forum, good luck friends!
Yeps, you have to appear brave and different from everyone present when you become an advocate because that gives you positive value if you become an advocate on Chainlink coins.
All altcoinstalks members also know that Chainlink coin is included in the top 20 Coinmarketcap and that public speaking will definitely become a normal thing to do when there are press conferences at various cryptocurrency events.
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 03:24:19 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG