follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 1748 times)

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: What is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 09:12:27 PM »
What  is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency?
In my personal opinion I think that it will vary on different people like, There is one type of strategy for beginners and another type of strategy for professionals.
Like for the the beginner I think  the best way to invest in cryptocurrency is for adopting Bitcoin for long term, this is very secure way to start journey on cryptocurrency. Like for the beginner he can use the DCA strategy for Risk Management also.
When an investor invests in a coin that is reliable in the market in a long-term investment plan, the chances of losing money from this long-term investment are very low and the risk in this type of investment is very low. Investing in all other coins and investing for short term we may need to have a lot of market knowledge and understand the market but for long term investment there is no such problem. As long as we buy bitcoins for a long period of time, we don't need to know much about the market. If the early investor invests in a long-term plan, he can learn a lot from his investments and also maintain his investment consistency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 09:12:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 63
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 03:35:34 PM »
Hey, OP.  It honestly depends on your goals. If you’re a first-time investor, it’s best to stick with the more popular and relatively stable assets and keep a fixed amount for investing that you can afford to lose.
With some experience, you can learn to do technical analysis, i.e., read charts and identify crypto with potential for short and long-term gains. Ultimately, try to understand the tech behind the crypto you have your eyes on and check its long-term viability.
Many crypto analysts and investors go for the HODL strategy. They buy and hold the asset long-term regardless of the short-term dips and highs.
So, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer for investing in crypto, but you can look into reliable AI trading bots with human expertise (check r100k) that manage portfolios for maximum profits safely.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 06:14:10 PM »
I think you need to make it more specific, dude.  :-\
Although I'm not really sure about your question, I'll give a little suggestion.
If you want to invest with a secure way, you are better to choose Bitcoin and top altcoins. Bitcoin and top altcoins have proven, they could survive in crypto market for a long time. They also have big community, investors, and developers that support their development in the future. So, we don't need to worry about the potential of the coins in the future.
To make it simpler, maybe you could just say that buying Bitcoin and Ethereum are the top coins at the moment. Hold for 4 years, then you will receive quite a large return. Until now, hold top coins are still the best solution for investors, while traders more often analyze coins with high volatility because they are chasing faster price movements.

So the best advice for investing in cryptocurrency from my opinion is to HODL bitcoin and ethereum.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2024, 07:42:03 PM »

This question doesn't seem so specific to me but to give a general answer in a way I understand the question

Yeah, I was just thinking how to go about responding to it but how to start it up is tiring.
But anyhow if I can try to figure something in ligns to it, then zi, can say before you Invest in any of your desired cryptocurrencies, you must have knowledges about the crypto industry in general and you must study to understand the nature and the potnetials of the Coins you want to invest on so that you can get on a better reliable and profitable projects because. You must understand that crypto currencies investment is such a risky investment which with silly mistakes you would either lost your coins by access denial of carelessness of your seed phrases and also how you could Invest on a scamming platform, you can also lost your funds by investing on projects that doesn't have the potentials to yield you incomes Maybe your coins could even disappear in tickle of an eye.
These are points you should first observe before investing your funds in any of the Crypto markets.

However, you can as well consider these factors as skills and knowledges to help your guides in the industry
*  Be knowledgeable about the crypto industry.
*  Make enquires and research if complicated
*  Start with what is affordable for you to loose until you masters the industry and then you can diversify your investment alternatively.
*  Be more concerned about the wallet to store your assets.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2024, 11:54:08 PM »
I am not sure what you meant is about the mechanism or others.
But here, you can follow some of these:
1. Learning about cryptocurrency at first
2. Creating account in top exchange or in your local exchange, ensure you are verified and the exchange is the trusted and reputable.
3. Analyzing the coins. 
If I were you and as beginner, I would invest in Bitcoin and top coins only.
check here to see top coins:
https://coinmarketcap.com/
4. Buying and then hold the coins in your secure wallets.

Anyway, you must not stop learning about cryptocurrency even if you have been purchasing the coins. Continue learning about many things inthe crypto space.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 09:40:36 PM »
I am not sure what you meant is about the mechanism or others.
But here, you can follow some of these:
1. Learning about cryptocurrency at first
2. Creating account in top exchange or in your local exchange, ensure you are verified and the exchange is the trusted and reputable.
3. Analyzing the coins. 
If I were you and as beginner, I would invest in Bitcoin and top coins only.
check here to see top coins:
https://coinmarketcap.com/
4. Buying and then hold the coins in your secure wallets.

Anyway, you must not stop learning about cryptocurrency even if you have been purchasing the coins. Continue learning about many things inthe crypto space.
It is necessary that a newbie who intends to invest in cryptocurrency first learn about cryptocurrency before making decisions. Learning will enable him make the right decisions as to which coin to invest in rather than just jumping on any recommendation given to him. Yea Bitcoin is a good coin to invest in as a beginner, but he still needs to carryout researches to enable him face any challenge that comes with the investment of his choice.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2024, 05:45:19 PM »
-snip-
Yea Bitcoin is a good coin to invest in as a beginner, but he still needs to carryout researches to enable him face any challenge that comes with the investment of his choice.
There will be many challenges that will be faced as an investor, not just on the right coin to invest in,
as you said Bitcoin is a good coin and a major coin.

But every investor will face the challenge of how they can hold their investments and grow profits on those investments.
If it's just a matter of just getting into investing and then getting too panicked at every downturn, they don't really learn how to be a true investor.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2024, 05:45:19 PM »

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 63
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2024, 06:14:19 PM »
Here are some investment options that you can try based on your risk tolerance:

High Risk, High Reward: Research & buy specific coins like BTC, SOL. More work, more risk, potentially bigger gains.
Medium Risk: Buy Crypto ETFs/ETPs on familiar platforms (like regular stocks). Less risky than single coins, but might have fees.
Advanced: Pair trade to exploit price gaps between correlated cryptocurrencies (complex and requires monitoring). Check out this blog post for more help: https://r100k.com/blog/cryptocurrency-pair-trading-secrets
Hands-off: Consider safe human-in-the-loop AI trading bots (check r100k) to manage your portfolio and maximize profits.

Offline labid846

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:45:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    10 Posts First Post Linux User
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2024, 10:44:48 AM »
 you can invest in Bitcoin.    Directly by using one of the major crypto currency  exchanges  such as Coinbase or Binance.  And another way to gain investment exposure to Bitcoin is to buy shares in a company with significant Bitcoin exposure, such as a Bitcoin m
ining company.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 855
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2024, 01:47:54 PM »
I don't remember commenting in this thread, but it seems you got the most valuable suggestions already. Since you haven't described much about what you want to know, I assume you were asking how you can buy cryptocurrencies. If so, it depends on where you live. If you live in a country where BTC is legal, you can use your credit card to buy BTC from many exchanges. But that is not recommended. You can do p2p to buy cryptocurrencies from several platforms like agoradesk or localmonero. Just try to avoid KYC, and you will be good. Do not share your personal information online.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2024, 02:03:04 PM »
Invest when you have the idea on what you are investing. This is the general rule of investing, don't invest to crypto and to any of it just because you're following the herd. It is not a good strategy if you do that because if you do, you're not investing because you want to but you're investing because you've seen it to the others and you're FOMOing which is not a good thing on any market that you are investing with.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2024, 09:40:01 PM »
Now a days cryptocurrency investment is very profitable i think. Now i think bull market running if anyone invest on cryptocurrency with carefully he will be benefited there has no doubt. If anyone want to invest on cryptocurrency he can creat a account on any renowned exchanger like binance and verify KYC then he can easily invest money by P2P option.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2024, 11:22:26 PM »
Invest when you have the idea on what you are investing. This is the general rule of investing, don't invest to crypto and to any of it just because you're following the herd. It is not a good strategy if you do that because if you do, you're not investing because you want to but you're investing because you've seen it to the others and you're FOMOing which is not a good thing on any market that you are investing with.
Investing in cryptocurrency is indeed very risky, but did you realize when you invested in Bitcoin from 2010 to this year how much profit you made? Does that include FOMO? So in cryptocurrency it is indeed risky but we have to be smart in choosing coins to invest.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2024, 11:35:34 PM »

Well how about try making research on the particular coin you want to invest on and then just buy the coin through any reputable CEX and then you hold it or trade it for short term profit that's if you are the type that lack patience. But if you are the patience type then I would recommend you buying Bitcoin and holding it but with the current rate of Bitcoin price now I guess one would be discouraged because the price is already looking high.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2024, 11:42:06 PM »
But if you are the patience type then I would recommend you buying Bitcoin and holding it but with the current rate of Bitcoin price now I guess one would be discouraged because the price is already looking high.
BTC price is high right now and people who didn't buy when the price was low would not want to buy now that the price is high, but many of such people are the weak hands that do not 'like' to buy BTC when the price is low, they wait and start fomo buying when the price starts to rise.

After the BTC halving, the price is expected to rise higher than it is now, so it is not bad to buy BTC right now despite the high price, it would have been better to buy it low, but that opportunity has been missed already.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀