follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!  (Read 2183 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 08:38:24 AM »
I hope we never get an accurate answer and if we ever find out about Satoshi, it is because he decided to come out and reveal his identity and to prove it too. I cringe whenever bitcoiners are trying to unravel the mystery of Satoshi, when they wanted to stay anonymous, i believe everyone deserves the right to privacy and that also includes Satoshi, so there is no need going in search of his real identity.
It's true that it would be better if Satoshi Nakamoto were allowed to disappear because if Satoshi Nakamoto is found, it will mean that the price of Bitcoin will not reach this high.
So as you said, it is better for Satoshi Nakamoto privacy to be well guarded and his presence is not really needed because the Bitcoin product he has is quite perfect.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 08:38:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 10:08:09 PM »
I'd like to hear your views on this issue:
  • Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
  • Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
  • When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
ow possible is it? Who knows Faketoshi to be the brain behind bitcoin? Since his name doesn't ring a bell in people's ears when bitcoin is called, neither he win nor lose the lawsuit against him, it won't in any way affect the price of bitcoin since he lacks credible proof of signing a message with Satoshi bitcoin address.
2. It doesn't since we can trade our Bitcoin anonymously without knowing anyone's true identity. Everyone is accumulating bitcoin the way they can and not focusing on other people's identity because that doesn't matter in the pursuit of financial freedom.
3. Any community or group of people searching for Satoshi is just wasting their time and resources to do that. Satoshi is an anonymous being, anonymous will he continue to be.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2024, 11:19:15 PM »
Yeah All of us combined is more important than satoshi because he have served His target and job here , so now we are calling being more important than the creator  :D :D
but for me personally , Satoshi and all of us must join to help the world(hoping Satoshi is still here with us)
I doubt that because the curiosity would have been too much for him also to bear, I mean who the fuck does that? But I don't know this for sure but what I know is that Satoshi really need an outstanding job and that's why everyone in the crypto space  is eager to know the Satoshi himself.

But when it comes to the importance of this Satoshi and everyone in this crypto space , I believe every man plays one roll or the order to keep this dreaming soaring high.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 11:22:22 PM by DaNNy001 »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2024, 02:20:00 AM »
You are right about the fact of how BTC value can't be affected by the reputation of satoshi but it might be affected by the BTC selling in the holding of Satoshi. If he chooses to sell them then the price will come down. And overall we should not mention the things that you have mentioned that back up the value of BTC because the price of BTC is driven by demand and supply.
1M BTC is not necessarily a large enough number to cause the market to collapse, but the return of Satoshi could threaten the value of BTC: investors will feel that this market is created and led by someone who is cashing out the first BTC. Then the crypto market can become a financial game manipulated by someone and the fate of the market is decided by their actions. I can also be excited about the appearance of Satoshi but that will be when I have exited all BTC positions in my account. When I'm still holding BTC, I hope Satoshi will remain anonymous forever.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2024, 02:57:15 PM »
1. Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
2. Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
3. When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
1. No, it won't affect the value of Bitcoin.
2. No, because it is my money involve in my investment in Bitcoin. Satoshi himself don't even wanted to be disclosed his real identity since for me it is a suicide if he/they will do it.
3. Well, some people are on the hunt for Satoshi's identity but no one has succeeded on this and I think no one will if the legend himself won't give any clue of his whereabouts and identity.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 09:11:00 PM »
1. No, it won't affect the value of Bitcoin.
2. No, because it is my money involve in my investment in Bitcoin. Satoshi himself don't even wanted to be disclosed his real identity since for me it is a suicide if he/they will do it.
3. Well, some people are on the hunt for Satoshi's identity but no one has succeeded on this and I think no one will if the legend himself won't give any clue of his whereabouts and identity.
Human curiosity is limitless, especially when the success of BTC makes Satoshi's anonymity even more intriguing. I'm not sure if we'll ever know Satoshi's exact identity, but for now, that anonymity has become part of BTC's value.

Personally, I wouldn't give up my DCA and hold BTC strategy if I knew that Satoshi had passed away and the 1M BTC in the Genesis address would never be spent. In the opposite case, if Satoshi is a large individual or organization, I think my faith in the crypto market would be severely damaged even though I know the decentralization of the Bitcoin blockchain is still preserved.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2024, 09:38:01 PM »
I still think that its sort of correct, not saying that this is a %100 proof thing because we do not have a data, but if the comparison is "just satoshi vs everyone" then yeah everyone is more important. Satoshi could have created it and then if nobody cared then it was just a thesis paper at most and nothing else. Whereas when everyone picked it up, it became something nad now it has over a trillion dollar market cap as well. This is our achievement, thanks to him of course and he made this possible but also we were the ones who put our billions and billions together into this to make it over a trillion dollar market cap.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2024, 09:38:01 PM »

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:54 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2024, 11:13:55 PM »
First and foremost, I am a BTC lover and a Satoshi fan. I never believe Craig Wright is Satoshi. Satoshi chose to be anonymous to protect the decentralized value of Bitcoin. Satoshi would not suddenly come back and try to prove his identity in every way possible, as Craig Wright has tried to do. People who are suspected by the community to be Satoshi, such as Dorian Nakamoto, Hal Finney, and Nick Szabo, have always denied it, while scammers claim to be Satoshi in order to gain fame.
Yes this is the important pivot point, no one will believe Craig Wright or anyone else claiming to be Satoshi simply because if it was him why did he hide himself from the beginning and reveal himself now? This is absolutely stupid for him to hide himself in the beginning and then try to prove his identity through the courts when he could have simply announced it when Bitcoin was made public.

In answer to your question: Is Satoshi's real identity important to your investment in Bitcoin?
Certainly not, because regardless of who invented Bitcoin, we have obtained the greatest invention in modern history, and this is enough and it does not matter who invented it and whether he is alive or not?

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2024, 11:21:02 PM »
First and foremost, I am a BTC lover and a Satoshi fan. I never believe Craig Wright is Satoshi. Satoshi chose to be anonymous to protect the decentralized value of Bitcoin. Satoshi would not suddenly come back and try to prove his identity in every way possible, as Craig Wright has tried to do. People who are suspected by the community to be Satoshi, such as Dorian Nakamoto, Hal Finney, and Nick Szabo, have always denied it, while scammers claim to be Satoshi in order to gain fame.
Yes this is the important pivot point, no one will believe Craig Wright or anyone else claiming to be Satoshi simply because if it was him why did he hide himself from the beginning and reveal himself now? This is absolutely stupid for him to hide himself in the beginning and then try to prove his identity through the courts when he could have simply announced it when Bitcoin was made public.

In answer to your question: Is Satoshi's real identity important to your investment in Bitcoin?
Certainly not, because regardless of who invented Bitcoin, we have obtained the greatest invention in modern history, and this is enough and it does not matter who invented it and whether he is alive or not?

I think the same, and also that if he appeared it wouldn't be a good thing, because first he would have to expose himself to public ridicule I'm sure that many governments would like to have him in their country so they can judge someone who invents a technology that makes them look like the most failed of all. the economies that we currently know, this is something that we should see, and it is not good that it is like that, so personally I will always say that the best of this will always be the things that can be presented in favor of bitcoin, I I am also a lover of Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin has given me a lot in my life, really just as Bitcoin was created, an alternative in medicine should also be created to improve people, especially those who are and are affected by Cancer and HIV, because every doctor who gets the cure is killed , probably if Satoshi appears and assuming it's only one person, they would look for that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:54 AM »
Surely.
Satoshi has given us all the freedom to own Bitcoin and submit the Bitcoin price completely to the market (regardless of whether there is manipulation of market conditions by whales or not). However, by keeping Satoshi's identity a secret, this further strengthens the decentralization of Bitcoin itself.

Imagine if Satoshi had decided at that time to continue to declare and tell the public who he or they were. So what will happen will probably be different.

It's possible that if Satoshi hadn't decided on this, perhaps the situation would have been like this:
- The price will depend on Satoshi because Satoshi was the one who created it, so the influence of his name will definitely be quite big
- Satoshi may be in danger or under pressure from various parties
- Bitcoin may not be as widespread and global with this very significant price increase.

I don't know, but whoever Satoshi is and whatever the reason, we are very grateful because Satoshi has created a very extraordinary thing, Bitcoin.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:54 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 11:12:34 PM »
It's possible that if Satoshi hadn't decided on this, perhaps the situation would have been like this:
- The price will depend on Satoshi because Satoshi was the one who created it, so the influence of his name will definitely be quite big
- Satoshi may be in danger or under pressure from various parties
- Bitcoin may not be as widespread and global with this very significant price increase.

I don't know, but whoever Satoshi is and whatever the reason, we are very grateful because Satoshi has created a very extraordinary thing, Bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with you.

Frankly, we are very grateful that Satoshi disappeared in this mysterious way because his mysterious disappearance is one of the most important reasons that increased the charm, appeal and spread of Bitcoin.

Frankly, Satoshi is one of the rare men in history. He sacrificed fame and money in order to achieve his great goal. It is not easy for anyone else to abandon the greatest invention and lose the opportunity for glory, money, and fame in order to achieve his goal.

This is a great sacrifice for Satoshi that will be remembered by later generations, perhaps for hundreds of years.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: Today at 08:09:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 11:40:06 PM »
It looks like I already made a comment on this similar topic somewhere on this forum or on another forum. Santoshi is nowhere to be found; many people believe that he is dead, while others think that he is somewhere that is unknown to anyone. Right now, investors, miners, and every other Bitcoiner are really important to Bitcoin society, and despite the fact that Satoshi is nowhere to be found, I don't think he is less important to Bitcoin society. His absence also contributes to the strength of Bitcoin's growth.

Do you guys ever imagine what the government would do if they got hold of Satoshi? And you guys think that the Bitcoin price will not be affected if Satoshi surfaces today? His absence might mean nothing to us or might make us think he is less important, but he left because his vision was to create a decentralized system, and his absence is very important.

Like I said in the other thread, everyone, including Bitcoiners and Satoshi, is important in the community. If Satoshi was less important, why do we keep talking about him? Why don't we just abandon that name and pretend like nobody like that ever existed?

Who's faketoshi? Craig Wright?  8) How on earth can he even prove to be the real Satoshi? That's not possible in any way.

Online NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1275
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:21 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Karma Good
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 09:57:21 AM »
OK I am going to nitpick at the title a bit because you got it completely reversed.

Satoshi was more important to Bitcoin than any of us will ever be.

The reason? He is the one who made this platform possible in the first place. He wrote the code, the white paper, the first forum and everything. We buy bitcoins, or earn some, or maybe develop things for it.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 04:26:25 PM »
OK I am going to nitpick at the title a bit because you got it completely reversed.

Satoshi was more important to Bitcoin than any of us will ever be.

The reason? He is the one who made this platform possible in the first place. He wrote the code, the white paper, the first forum and everything. We buy bitcoins, or earn some, or maybe develop things for it.
Satoshi was a very important role in the success of creating Bitcoin, but is what he is doing now disappearing from media life the wrong way? Satoshi Nakamoto was last seen active on the forum December 13, 2010, and it is better to still know Bitcoin than to know who the real Satoshi is. In my opinion, it will be very dangerous when Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is known. There is a possibility that if Satoshi Nakamoto's identity was known then the price would not be as expensive as it is now.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 06:38:55 PM »
Satoshi was a very important role in the success of creating Bitcoin, but is what he is doing now disappearing from media life the wrong way? Satoshi Nakamoto was last seen active on the forum December 13, 2010, and it is better to still know Bitcoin than to know who the real Satoshi is. In my opinion, it will be very dangerous when Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is known. There is a possibility that if Satoshi Nakamoto's identity was known then the price would not be as expensive as it is now.
Not only is it not as expensive as it is today, Satoshi will certainly receive many threats from outsiders, let alone from the government.
He will be directly pressured to reveal all and how many Bitcoins he is actually holding.

It is better to remain anonymous at all times, because Bitcoin will not be stopped, Bitcoin remains decentralized and this is a revolutionary technology that has its pros and cons, but now it provides many advantages and benefits for everyone. Satoshi Keep an eye on all of us.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG