follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: Forex Trading  (Read 4535 times)

Jereh

• Activity: 282
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2019, 06:53:55 pm

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 100 Posts Avatar
Forex Trading
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:58:54 am »
I have heard so many things about forex trading and I think I am getting interested in trying my hands on it since the Cryptocurrency market condition now seems unfavorable.
Have you tried forex trading?
What are tge advantages and disadvantages and also is it more profitable than Cryptocurrency trading?
Thanks

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Forex Trading
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:58:54 am »

HotForexsignal

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 24, 2019, 01:58:16 am

• Total Badges: 1
Re: Forex Trading
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 01:58:16 am »
Forex assumed declare a foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global have enough child maintenance where all the world's currencies trade. The forex bolster is the largest, most liquid market in the world considering an average daily trading volume sophisticated than $5 trillion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 01:58:16 am »

crtica

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: March 29, 2019, 09:15:25 am

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 08:53:43 pm »
To be successful in trading you have to simply follow all the news and stay updated on forums, blogs and Sites like this and constantly learn. It is about how to manage your  money in uncertainty market condition, it requires good skill to analyze the market but also as tarder need balanced about profit and reward ratio, although forex as speculative investment, but isn't meant to be relying only on  lucky, this requires a lot of learning and high dedication to survive.

Dugari

• Activity: 522
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:40 am

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 10:51:35 pm »
Unlike the cryptocurrency market, Forex is more stable and less volatile. But you have to be prepared for the fact that it is a long way. I started to get a stable profit after 7 years.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

CryptoYears

• Activity: 314
  • Last Active: June 24, 2019, 02:38:21 pm

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Good Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 09:46:18 pm »
See, firstly you got to understand that there is nothing like more or less profit with any type of trading. If you are doing well, it will bring you sufficient returns regardless to your preference of Currency, Commodities, Index or Crypto trading. At the end of the day, all that matters are your strategies, not the option you trade on.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:05:41 pm by CryptoYears »

ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 80
  • Last Active: June 23, 2019, 01:05:56 am

• Total Badges: 5
    Quick Poster One year Anniversary Karma
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 06:10:58 pm »
I think there are so many colors of Forex trading but a lot of people are too scared to even try that stuff. When we will start thinking big it is only then we move into bigger leagues. Fidelcrest is giving one such opportunity to really take us into next zone altogether.

And that to do with their Trading challenge which basically is for the person who are talented but don’t have the finance resources, as that is sort of thing that makes talented people disappear. However, thanks to Fidelcrest, one who is capable gets opportunity to handle account upto $200,000 and I love Trading Affiliate Program, which is what makes it a complete package.

ETH & Token Donations: 0xc9CbFe089EBC2E27236F53D8cD2Afd3d337385fc