follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Blockchain Must Maintain Your Privacy  (Read 9652 times)

Offline Lektai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2019, 09:23:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Veil - offering privacy and anonymity
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
 Monero (xmr) set the pace for privacy token in the cryptocurrency industry as it was dubbed to be used by drug Lords in the early 2017 hence it's spike in price, however we are yet to see a privacy token like that of monero again, but why bank on privacy alone when you can have both privacy and security token, without further ado allow me introduce you to VEIL , veil token is a token formed from the technology behind monero usin ring ct technology and zcoin using zerocoin protocol, with the combination of these two technology a coin which offers privacy, security and anonymity has been formed, VEIL coin has a whole lot more to offer , considering the fact that it already had its mainet jan 2019 and has been waxing strong ever then even for a project That is less than 1 year old

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Veil - offering privacy and anonymity
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Giletto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: May 07, 2019, 11:17:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Cryptocurency was developed as an asset with unique cryptographic architecture to securely and obscurely carry out transactions. Even bitcoin, the mother of all cryptocurrencies started as a currency in the dark web before surface web adoption. But is cryptocurrency entirely private? No! Addresses can be traced and usually indestructible. So, the idea of developing a coin with a one - time address to conceal transactions details and history emerged.

Moreno developed a technology that can create a one time address that breaks the link between the users and recepient but that doesn't mean that transactions histories can't be revealed to trusted parties by retrieving the stored data. This stored data can be huge and most times drags scalability which is a problem.

Veil uses several core privacy technologies to improve coin privacy and build further on the developments of Monero and Zcoin. Veil employs zero knowledge proofs through Zerocoin protocol to hide all forms of transaction details between the sender and receiver.

By Dandelion protocol, transactions under veil network can't be traced back to its source. And by Bulletproof technology, Veil ensures that transaction sizes are reduced to barest minimum in bid to increase scalability a multiple folds which other privacy coins competing with Veil hardly offer.

Offline Lektai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: May 13, 2019, 09:23:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
 I have been going through the VEIL project and after doing my due diligence one thing i can say for sure is that this project has a lot more to offer asides privacy, security and anonymity, asides going through the tokenomics of the project, the team behind veil project are on course to set a serious pace in the cryptocurrency sphere
Thats all I'll say for now

Offline MVT$

• Activity: 311
  • Last Active: May 11, 2019, 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
An account created only to promote Veil. I think they are running a bounty so be careful that you do not overdo it. You may end up getting banned and all your work will be useless.

I have been going through the VEIL project and after doing my due diligence one thing i can say for sure is that this project has a lot more to offer asides privacy, security and anonymity, asides going through the tokenomics of the project, the team behind veil project are on course to set a serious pace in the cryptocurrency sphere
Looking at this accounts post history also, I now suspect that these two accounts are working together (possibly owned by the same person).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:49:51 AM by MVT$ »

Offline LogiC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • ClinTex - New Medicine: Faster, Safer, Smarter.
  • Last Active: October 14, 2020, 05:43:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
 I Personally like veil and their project seems to be realistiv when you want a coin that has been inclined with mining or staking. Technology that has been used by their team is sufficient to run the whole platform. I guess they will have a bright future in altcoin ranks. I still noticed some minor flaws and some complained regarding it. But that is part of a project fixed some stuff that has been bugged. Still supporting veil until the end. #Veil
           ▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄
████████  ████████  ████████  ████████
 ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄
 ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

ClinTex

New Medicine: Faster,

Safer, Smarter.
    ▄▄ Follow us ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄██████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▀▀  ▄████████████▄
 ███████████████████▀▀▀  ▄   ███████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▄▄▀    ███████████████▄
████████████████▄▄  ▄█▀     █████████████████
▀██████████████████ █       ████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀ ▄▄    ████████████████
  ██████████████████▄████▄ ████████████████
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████████████████████████▀▀

▄██████████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
 ▄████████████  ██████▀      ▀ ▀██████████▄
 █████████████    ▀▀▀▀         ▄████████████
██████████████▀█▄             ██████████████▄
██████████████▄               ███████████████
▀██████████████▄             ███████████████▀
 ████████████████▀         ▄████████████████
  ████████████          ▄▄█████████████████
   ▀████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████   ███████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
████████████████▀  ██  ▀▀  ▀▀███████████████▄
████████████████   ██   ▄▄   ████████████████
▀███████████████   ██  ▄██   ███████████████▀
 ███████████████   ██  ███   ███████████████
  ██████████████   ██  ███   ██████████████
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀

█████    ▄▄    █████
              ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██    ██
██            ██    ██    ██
██      ██████████████████████████
██      █████▀              ▀█████     
████████████                  ████
        ████   ████ █████     ████
        ████   █  ▀   █   █   ████
 ███████████   █      █       █████████████████████
        ████   █  ▄   █   █   ████
        ████   ████   █   █   ████
████████████                  ████████████
██      █████▄              ▄█████      ██
██      ██████████████████████████      ▀▀
██            ██    ██
              ██    ██
           █████    ▀▀

▀▀▀

CTi is a incorporates predictive data
analytics, machine learning (AI),
and use of smart contracts to drive
significant quality in clinical trials.

..JOIN..

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I'm not sure if you guys are part of Veil's marketing campaign but I think the proper place to post topics on specific altcoins is here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?board=16.0

Done.

An account created only to promote Veil. I think they are running a bounty so be careful that you do not overdo it. You may end up getting banned and all your work will be useless.

Looking at this accounts post history also, I now suspect that these two accounts are working together (possibly owned by the same person).

I think you're right, I've already merged a handful of these topics together recently and it still looks like a mess. Veil project need to sort their bounty hunter(s) out before they end up getting the Spammer rank. This is a warning for anyone who doesn't want to achieve that label to stop name-dropping this project as a "new" topic of "discussion".

Offline Jereh

• Activity: 281
  • Last Active: May 08, 2019, 06:53:55 PM
    • View Profile

Re: Why Blockchain Must Maintain Your Privacy
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2019, 07:53:23 PM »
 One thing I like about the blockchain is that in the bid to make it function maximally u the aim of bringing values down to users ,which in turn would encourage participation, new projects keep coming up with the view to improving upon the previous solutions proposed by these projects inorder to achieve the desired altimate result of mainstream adoption.
One of this challenges that seems to be hindering adoption rate is the security of the blockchain...which some other projects proposed to solve using some technologies.
Unfortunately , there are inherent weaknesses of some of the technologies .
Despite the commitment of these projects to re-create a blockchain where transactions would be highly anonymous , untraced and unlinked to the initiator(sender) of the transaction, there is still room for improvement of these technologies to achieve 100% annonymity on the blockchain.
Introducing veil, a privacy coin.
You may be wondering what veil has got to offer .
Veil would make privacy without compromise a reality. This it tend to achieve using some cutting edge technologies, some of which are zercoin protocol , dandelion and bulletproofs technology which is adopted to help reduce transaction sizes.  the Veil network will implement a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm to ensure maximum energy effectiveness and decentralization..
The zerocoin protocol, bulletproof ,dandelion etc combined would give the veil project an edge over other privacy coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2019, 07:53:23 PM »

Offline Jereh

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 07:00:18 AM »

To enjoy the blockchain technology , I think there must be a level of privacy enjoyable by users.
Privacy is a big deal nowadays.
Personally, I do not joke with my privacy that is why I am excited seeing that a privacy coin by the name veil has been developed with a view of providing a complete privacy of transactions on the blockchain.
Veil privacy coin is committed to ensuring that users on the blockchain get to enjoy it by elimintating the security risk associated with  ones transactioon history.
Veil seeks to leverage off the solutions previously proposed by other privacy coins such as Dash, Zcoin etc to provide privacy without compromise.
 Veil didn't conduct any  ICO or the coins  Pre-mine and  main net is  already  been launched.
This tells a lot about the commitment of the team members to ensuring a security risk- free blockchain.

Offline Giletto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: May 07, 2019, 11:17:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 06:24:05 AM »
I do agree with the tittle of your article, Blockchain which Is an immutable distributed public ledger where cryptocurrency transactions can be held securely without a third party should be further developed by key stakeholders to not just hold and distribute transaction records but also more discrete about it. Discrete is the key word and the core reason why bitcoin was created from onset

Offline Jereh

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »

The various weaknesses of the present  privacy coins is a testament to the need for a privacy coin that would improve  upon the solutions proposed by these coins in order to meet the privacy demand of users .
Veil seeks to  takes privacy coins to a whole new level  by leveraging off the existing technology and making improvements on them to make the protocol effective ...which would quarantee privacy without compromise.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG