follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo  (Read 25899 times)

Offline Autenfikator

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 24, 2019, 08:08:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
This is a really good project. In addition to bonus tokens, there is always the opportunity to study competent analytics and choose a project for investment.

Especially useful for people who invest in many different projects at once. Due to the fact that all the information is collected in one place - it is very easy to study projects and cut off their progress.

Do you think there is potential for projects that are listed on this site? I understand that the bounty program is designed to attract potential users. But the quality of the submitted projects should also play a small role.

I am sure that before presenting the project on my website, this team conducted at least a small investigation and made sure that it offers people to invest not in a frank scam.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Semen_Vladimirovich

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: July 22, 2019, 06:48:50 AM
    • View Profile

This is a really good project. In addition to bonus tokens, there is always the opportunity to study competent analytics and choose a project for investment.

Especially useful for people who invest in many different projects at once. Due to the fact that all the information is collected in one place - it is very easy to study projects and cut off their progress.

Do you think there is potential for projects that are listed on this site? I understand that the bounty program is designed to attract potential users. But the quality of the submitted projects should also play a small role.

I am sure that before presenting the project on my website, this team conducted at least a small investigation and made sure that it offers people to invest not in a frank scam.

It makes sense. But I do not think that this team will be responsible if one of the projects presented on its website becomes a scam. It would be at least wrong. In addition, none of us can see the future. So it will not be able to predict how this or that project will end.

Offline Ariergard

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: July 27, 2019, 01:23:05 PM
    • View Profile

It makes sense. But I do not think that this team will be responsible if one of the projects presented on its website becomes a scam. It would be at least wrong. In addition, none of us can see the future. So it will not be able to predict how this or that project will end.

Many of the projects presented on the site can become successful, even because the market becomes bullish. In the wake of the growth of the entire crypto market, its investors, profits will bring many projects. Now is the right time to enter the market.

Offline Betelgeist

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: July 22, 2019, 06:35:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Recovery in the market and the truth can be a good help for the development of such projects.

Offline Clever

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: February 10, 2020, 12:11:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Many lucrative coins can be obtained just now. Soon, when the market starts to grow actively, it will be too late to buy something.

Offline Hashi Mamanoko

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: April 28, 2019, 09:33:30 AM
    • View Profile

The cryptocurrency market is on the verge of new growth. Projects like this will become a convenient and popular tool for investing, especially in a period when speed and awareness will be one of the main factors shaping a profit.

Offline NikitaFromIsChita

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: April 28, 2019, 09:35:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Great bounty program! I am glad that I joined the project and I hope that the investments I have made will bring profit very soon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Parlamenter

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: July 22, 2019, 06:37:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
An interesting project. The startups offered on your site are also quite interesting. It is also good that you provide detailed information on how the development of the projects indicated on the site is progressing. including information about the amount collected with the number of investors.

Offline AzatAkinfeev

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: July 27, 2019, 01:19:54 PM
    • View Profile

An interesting project. The startups offered on your site are also quite interesting. It is also good that you provide detailed information on how the development of the projects indicated on the site is progressing. including information about the amount collected with the number of investors.

Yes. I also really like this feature.

Offline Djenek Golovnin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: June 18, 2019, 03:49:39 AM
    • View Profile

Thanks for the tokens! Received immediately after registration!

Offline Imanuel Grand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 30, 2019, 12:48:43 AM
    • View Profile

Thanks for the tokens! Received immediately after registration!

The site is very fast registration. It is possible to use for authorization accounts from social networks.

Offline BlackRoad

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: July 25, 2019, 11:37:52 AM
    • View Profile

Through your site it is convenient to follow the development of projects and the progress of fundraising.

Offline Semen_Vladimirovich

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: July 22, 2019, 06:48:50 AM
    • View Profile

Fast bounty and excellent functional site that simplifies the process of investing. I think that any investor will appreciate your work.

Offline DaviJones

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: April 29, 2019, 05:43:08 AM
    • View Profile

The problem with many projects is that they behave quite secretively. But your website provides potential investors with the most up-to-date and up-to-date information, thanks to which you can assess the real potential of projects and the interest of people in them.

Offline Sobakovod

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: April 29, 2019, 05:53:22 AM
    • View Profile

Great project! I hope that you will become a big player in the market and gain a well-deserved popularity among members of the community.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG