follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: choose crypto and how to do it  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: choose crypto and how to do it
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 04:52:33 AM »
I will say its better we do trading instead of directly buying. I personally feel both are quite similar things but a major difference is that when you trade you have complete comfort and control.

However, if you are doing it via direct purchase, you kind of get stuck in many situations. So this is where it’s my personal preference to go for Crypto Trading rather than buying. I am sure others could have different opinion about this but that’s okay.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 04:52:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline comer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Plastic Finance - recycle, reuse, prosper
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 01:35:52 PM »
i wont be surprise to see those people with panic mode with market turns in a bad way. We as traders think that when seeing green numbers after a bloodbath think that the green will continue to be seen in the coming days that's why most traders go and buy some coins.
The green numbers after the bloodbath is a good opportunity to buy and wait few days because it's a good indicator that the market is beginning to recover and price will continue to up for a few days.

A red numbers mostly feels uncomfortable to buy because the possibility of the market to linger for a few days is undeniable, and might lead to loss further with your investment.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:53:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 05:34:58 PM »
i wont be surprise to see those people with panic mode with market turns in a bad way. We as traders think that when seeing green numbers after a bloodbath think that the green will continue to be seen in the coming days that's why most traders go and buy some coins.
The green numbers after the bloodbath is a good opportunity to buy and wait few days because it's a good indicator that the market is beginning to recover and price will continue to up for a few days.

A red numbers mostly feels uncomfortable to buy because the possibility of the market to linger for a few days is undeniable, and might lead to loss further with your investment.
But, have you ever been stuck in a situation of fake price increases?  I also experienced it when I saw the green market without knowing in advance why it happened quickly.  traders will use the moment to buy coins without knowing the reason for the price increase due to "panic" and vice versa when they sell.  So, choosing coins without being influenced by market conditions is the most important thing right now?
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG