follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Next Bitcoin or scam?  (Read 77908 times)

Offline tingo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 01, 2020, 03:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: Next Bitcoin or scam?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2020, 09:48:33 PM »
The new coin shouldn’t be necessarily an scam. If emerged some project to fix Bitcoin drawbacks and extend the features, it will be the next Bitcoin. Believing that, I wanna list some of good features of Bitcoin and shortcomings too in order to address a next Bitcoin, or better word matured Bitcoin.

No ICO, No IPO: No one bought Bitcoin from Satoshi, nor from a company or corporation. People mined Bitcoin, because of their willingness to have an open, peer-to-peer money. It was the success secret of Bitcoin. If a new coin is going to distributed through ICO, IPO most probably has nothing to tell except if it has a great idea or functionality behind and unfortunately most of them have not. Even Ethereum after years didn’t succeed the promises. By investigate on hundred different project, their white-paper and the coin prices, it should be clear most of them have nothing to tell. They are failed. Simply because they did monkey business.

Monetary policy: now a day we all know the maximum coin supply for Bitcoin will be 21 million, But this fix number doesn’t work well. We need another type of fix supply or better, we need a predictable coin supply which can be regulated but not freely printing money out of thin air. What about if the coin supply be a number between 50 to 100 coins and each round the community decides about the minting coins? Maybe 50 or maybe 61 and in case of hyper deflation 100 coins per cycle. In such a way while the coin appreciate it’s scarcity -therefor it’s value- the pump and dump can not shock the market. So the coin became more valuable “gradually”.

Decentralization: Bitcoin came with the idea of “one CPU one vote” which is not the case any more. The next Bitcoin must find a solution to be more democratic and decentralized. Now a day a small set of miners (mining pools) with investing millions can govern the “PROTOCOL” which is not bad but definitely is not the Bitcoin’s promises. There is also another anti-democratic aspect of Bitcoin. dominant of an small set of developers, particularly a corporation (Blockstream) . In fact the Blockstream controls what feature must be added/removed to/from Bitcoin.

Functionality: Bitcoin introduced itself as a peer-to-peer payment system and not more. Having this feature as a first cryptocurrency is awesome, but having only this feature after 10 years is not that great. Time by time developers found new possibilities and created new coin which has more features... finished to Ethereum which addresses flexible smart contract feature. And who know, the new system can offer even more practical features! Some features to addressing the real-world problems instead of fancy fantastic hypothetical solutions.

Usability & Applicability: Bitcoin as a coin, didn’t distributed well. So if the narrow set of people have the coins and most of them Hodle it, the coin never will be a good medium of exchanges. Look at fiat currencies. Governments by creating the demand (in form of Tax) runs their national currencies while in Bitcoin despite speculators, there is not any real demand. Businesses do not want Bitcoin because of their margin profit is usually less than volatility of Bitcoin. New coin must create demand alongside the coin emergence.

Complicated to participate: it is a serious barrier of popularity of cryptocurrencies. Since the early movers on this technology (despite the speculators which typically have no technical skills) could be developers with deep understanding the promises (and not greed to be millionaire over night) and spreading the core values of Bitcoin, Bitcoin was not enough successful to educate and convince the community about the reason of emerging. And because of that now Bitcoin is controlled by miners and exchanges. They do Pump/Dump over and over until you lost your last cents and leave the market. You as a normal user have no power to govern it, if you mind it. So the next Bitcoin have to have a simplest programming language and more welcoming policy for developers and community.

This post will be too long if I continue, but let stop it and introduce a new coin. It could be the matured Bitcoin, eliminating the flaws and supporting more functionalities, concentrated to solve “real problem” of “real world”. That is “supporting Open movement” including Open software, Open internet, Open science, Open technology, Open money and finally Open societies.
By having Open societies we can fight with poverty and inequality in the world.
Having an store of value which appreciate it’s value by time and not de-valuate.
These are main promises of new coin called “imagine” emerged to address better world and human prosperity. It is open to participate and make it better. It id open to gain from it. It is open to benefit humanity.

You like to join the imagine’s network? Good, You can download project from this link.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=59898319367204937352 [nofollow]

If you haven’t enough technical skills to run a node, please ask help from your friends/professionals… I think it worth. For you, for us, and for our children.

Some technical notes:
- The software is & will be open and free
- imagine does not use Prof of Work(PoW), instead uses PoS which I prefer interpret it to Proof of Solidarity in which who dedicates more time for community and world, earns more.
- The data structure used by imagine is DAG, so it is better to call it a graph-chain instead of blockchain. Using DAG empowers imagine to be scalable and validate million of transactions per seconds. The famous double-spending problem is resolved by customized CAP theorem. You can read more on imagine’s wiki.
- at the moment imagine supports M-of-N-Multi-Signature-Transaction which is imagine’s general transaction. Regards to imagine’s architecture it is easy to add new type of transaction supporting. e.g. MimbleWimble or ZKSnarks...
- in order to being really censorship-resistant, and really decentralized, imagine uses email as a carrier (not TCP/IP and port connections). It looks crazy but it works perfectly, and in our customized implementation it is even more scalable than TCP/IP! Thanks free speech defenders we still can have anonymous email without reveal our identity which is not possible with static IPs or even dynamic IPs.
- again in order to being really censorship-resistant, and really decentralized, imagine has it’s own Flexible name service (FleNS, by which you can register any combination of letters e.g. email, nickname, weird IDs…) and use this address for payments, sending messages, wallet communications, redirect visitors to a host IP address… these registered iNames can not be ceased by no authority and will be ONLY under your control for ever.
- also imagine has it’s embedded distributed wiki and embedded distributed discussion forums.
- once again in order to being really censorship-resistant, and really decentralized, imagine uses block-graph to maintain source code history (pretty much like a source version control software) and planned to have it’s own full-fledged decentralized version control software as an optional plugin for clients. So imagine does not use GitHub or any other version control system as repository. Developers can download code changes by exploring block-graph and can use whatever version control on their local machine.
- entire communication between nodes are encrypted by iPGP (user friendly implementation of PGP).
- because of the way imagine is designed, users can register any type of data(text, media, binary, BLOB...) in block-graph.
- imagine is implemented in JavaScript in order to have more code readability and vast contributors community. The related technologies are Node.js, Angular(probably will be replaced by vue.js), postgresql(can be changed to other relational DBs). So the installation and running a full-node will be very fast and easy, even for non experienced C++ developers.
- by running an imagine  full node, you will have a client which communicate to imagine’s network through imagine’s protocol, and a web interface to manage your wallet and explore blocks/transactions/documents, vote for proposals or propose an idea, register your desired iName, participate in discussions...
- imagine planned to develop it’s mobile app, which will support entire desktop functionality, specially messenger and discussion Forums.

Some links to read more:
https://www.reddit.com/r/defi/comments/g1yb68/defi_as_a_tool_to_amplify_humanity/ [nofollow]
https://community.hackernoon.com/t/why-i-had-to-create-a-new-crypto-value-and-how-it-finished/34372/12 [nofollow]
https://www.reddit.com/r/cooperatives/comments/g2q16i/cooperative_moneyvalue_presenter_to_amplify/ [nofollow]

« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 01:08:15 AM by tingo »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2020, 09:48:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Noverteno

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1327
  • Last Active: April 16, 2023, 11:32:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2020, 07:10:22 AM »
I have not heard anything about this. how at least this coin will be called, so that I would understand what I mean in the future?
The coin is called Crypton and I see lots of new press releases on web so it seems that guys are seriously thinking to become the next popular app. Have no idea how would they reach it.
There will never be a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, if only because our world does not stand still and is constantly evolving. Yes, and Bitcoin itself, having fulfilled the role of the first cryptocurrency, if it does not develop and maintain its competitiveness, may lose its role as the leader of the cryptocurrency.
Among the cryptocurrencies, promising, useless, and even fraudulent will constantly appear. The cryptocurrency market itself will give them all an assessment, which is left only by those who will be in demand.

Offline hushpupppy

• Activity: 433
  • Live right, Love right
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 11, 2021, 06:22:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2020, 09:19:06 AM »
Anything aside from Litecoin blockchain should not answer the word next bitcoin.
Because only litecoin to me, has come close in terms of comparison amongst others.

Offline Zardbeig

• Activity: 290
  • Last Active: October 19, 2023, 10:27:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »
Anything aside from Litecoin blockchain should not answer the word next bitcoin.
Because only litecoin to me, has come close in terms of comparison amongst others.

Is Litecoin rising now? Hadn't it lost any positions after Covid situation began? As I see that Crypton is only rising as it seems not connected to the whole market. It's easy to mine and to withdraw. So why not?

Offline Marryan

• Activity: 442
  • Chillin
  • Last Active: October 20, 2023, 05:41:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2020, 11:59:58 AM »
Did you have problems connecting to the server a couple of days ago? And then I was even scared, I thought that I was banned

Offline aji678

• Activity: 686
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: November 10, 2023, 02:38:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2020, 11:51:19 PM »
all projects need transparency, when the project you find is not a team, or the whitepaper clarity you leave immediately. we all know that some of the projects are likely to be scams. but stay alert and choose the best.
▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄
▄▄██████████  ████████▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀  ███████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄██████▄▄▄██████████████▄
▄████████ ▀█████████████████████████▄
███████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄  ██████▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀███▄
▄███████████████████  █████▀ ██████▄ ███▄
████████████████████  █████  ██████▀ ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄ █████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████ ███████ ███████  ███████████████████
████ ███████ ███████  ██████████████████▀
████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▄ ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀▄██████▀
▀▀█████████████  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▀
▀▀██████████  █████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
  ▄███████▀     ▀███████▄
 ▄██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████
▄████▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄██▀▀████▄
████▄  ▄███▄   ▄███▄  ▄████
▀███████▀  ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
 ▀██████▄    ▀    ▄███████
  ▀████████▄   ▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████▄████████▀
       ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Funny Game
World  Token

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄███▀▀               ▀▀███▄
▄███▀                     ▀███▄
▄███              ▄▄▄▄████   ███▄
▄███        ▄▄▄▄████▀█████▀    ███
████  ▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▄▄██████     ████
████   ▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄████████▀     ████
▀███       ▀▄ ███████████     ▄███
▀███       ███▀▀▀▀█████     ▄███▀
▀███▄      ▀       ▀▀▀    ▄███▀
▀███▄▄               ▄▄███▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀               ▀████▄
▄███▀                      ▀███▄
▄███▀   ▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄   ███▄
███     ██▄▄▄    █████████▀    ███
████     █████████████████▀     ████
████     ▀▀███████████████      ████
███      ▀▀████████████▀       ███
▀███▄   ▄▄▄▄████████▀         ███▀
▀███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▄███▀
▀████▄▄               ▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

NOT FOR WASTED DREAMS !!!
We work to make your dreams come true...

GET APPLICATION

LET'S START

[/quote]

Offline Prime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • NeedForTurbo
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 08:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2020, 11:29:14 PM »
Personally I don't agree with everything stated as the next Bitcoin. This is only the way to make such hype and then heading to shitcoin. Better to trust the coin that is really worthy and proven in the market
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2020, 11:29:14 PM »

Offline Zardbeig

• View Profile

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »
Did you have problems connecting to the server a couple of days ago? And then I was even scared, I thought that I was banned

I don't think it's possible to be banned there. Do you run the soft on your PC or via the virtual machine? I had no interruptions. Try to update it to the latest version. Maybe it would help.

Offline Marryan

• Chillin
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2020, 01:43:34 PM »
By the way, I have thoughts on this subject. If you can’t be banned in this application, does this mean that it can easily be used for illegal actions? After all, there is no way to control this.

Offline Zardbeig

• View Profile

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2020, 04:02:47 PM »
By the way, I have thoughts on this subject. If you can’t be banned in this application, does this mean that it can easily be used for illegal actions? After all, there is no way to control this.

Probably yes. Developers have no access to user's data, which means they couldn't delete anything illegal from there. It's strange, but I hadn't seen any kind of dark market there. Maybe it's hidden on inner websites, but all the other stuff is clear.

Offline Marryan

• Chillin
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »
YES, you’re absolutely right. Nowhere in the chats have I found any strange or illegal offers to buy something, etc. ... Hmm, maybe there is something on web pages, but frankly, I haven’t seen any web pages in general ... legal or not

Offline Zardbeig

• View Profile

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »
I also can't find any inner website there. Already inspected all the channels, but found nothing. Only dozens of exchangers. At least it's nice to know that mined coin can be withdrawn easily.

Offline gotbounty

• Activity: 1153
  • Enter Button
  • Last Active: December 12, 2021, 11:56:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2020, 11:44:10 PM »
In my opinion, new coin or project thay claims itself to be the next bitcoin will be probably shitcoin or scam only. How can a new coin survive and act like btc? This is radiculus comparison between BTC and that new coin. Personally I do not believe in that kind of promotion
██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App
    ....BUY....

Offline Marryan

• Chillin
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2020, 05:05:11 PM »
Yes, it’s quite possible, web pages exist, they simply spread between a certain group of people. Therefore, it is impossible to find them without knowing the address.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2020, 11:48:42 PM »
Scam maybe. Because scammer will say a very legit things. And the next bitcoin is not that coin
.it is only how they atract the investorsl
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG