follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 71426 times)

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #750 on: May 23, 2024, 10:16:28 AM »
Indeed, experience is needed in making good analyzes in estimating which new projects have potential and which do not. And new projects also invite quite high risks if we cannot make a good analysis. Especially if we cannot see strong fundamentals in the project we are analyzing. So avoiding it would be better. But if it's a meme coin project then we just need to see how strong the community they build is. And we just have to be good at following trends or hype. But I'm not good at seeing the potential in meme altcoins. So I mostly avoid it sometimes.
New meme coins project difficult to see for long term and most of them get an hype awhile only, I think important when investing in new coins between meme or not how strong the community and how much coins supply on the developer hand or investors hand. Usually meme coins just getting an hype awhile only and most of trader will sell after listing on the market without waiting for one or two months later with potential get dropping to lower price.
Yesterday, Notcoin success listing on binance and just existing awhile on the higher price before getting down until right now and I think all new project will get the same problem after listing and price correction potential.
Correct. And it all just depends on the hype itself. And new altcoins always rely on hype. And when the hype is over the price will drop quite quickly. Notcoin, which also had quite a large level of hype, eventually experienced a decline every day. It's just that I think this one has the potential to rise again if one day the price goes sideways. But we have to wait until the price of this coin no longer falls and moves sideways for longer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #750 on: May 23, 2024, 10:16:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline CoinMin3r

• Activity: 714
  • Last Active: June 17, 2024, 10:16:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 500 Posts
« Reply #751 on: May 23, 2024, 10:28:30 AM »
Actually every investment we make have risk included with it whether it is new or old coin. Although Old and established one may not have much risk compared to new coin/token. That being said all new coin may not be that bad or scam if team behind it are legit and motive of the project is clear. So one have to dig into the project and calculate the potential before investing rather than going after every new coins assuming new are always good.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1188
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #752 on: May 23, 2024, 01:37:50 PM »
Indeed, experience is needed in making good analyzes in estimating which new projects have potential and which do not. And new projects also invite quite high risks if we cannot make a good analysis. Especially if we cannot see strong fundamentals in the project we are analyzing. So avoiding it would be better. But if it's a meme coin project then we just need to see how strong the community they build is. And we just have to be good at following trends or hype. But I'm not good at seeing the potential in meme altcoins. So I mostly avoid it sometimes.
New meme coins project difficult to see for long term and most of them get an hype awhile only, I think important when investing in new coins between meme or not how strong the community and how much coins supply on the developer hand or investors hand. Usually meme coins just getting an hype awhile only and most of trader will sell after listing on the market without waiting for one or two months later with potential get dropping to lower price.
Yesterday, Notcoin success listing on binance and just existing awhile on the higher price before getting down until right now and I think all new project will get the same problem after listing and price correction potential.
Correct. And it all just depends on the hype itself. And new altcoins always rely on hype. And when the hype is over the price will drop quite quickly. Notcoin, which also had quite a large level of hype, eventually experienced a decline every day. It's just that I think this one has the potential to rise again if one day the price goes sideways. But we have to wait until the price of this coin no longer falls and moves sideways for longer.
I don't expect much from this coin as the supply of the coin is very high. The coin has a total supply of 102,719,221,714. With so much supply there is no reason for the price of this coin to go up too much. The initial price of the coin is very high due to the price correction and I think the price of the coin needs some time to rise up an expected level. Moreover, once the hype of a coin is over, it takes a lot of time for that coin to build up another hype.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1886
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 09:33:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #753 on: May 23, 2024, 01:42:04 PM »
Actually every investment we make have risk included with it whether it is new or old coin. Although Old and established one may not have much risk compared to new coin/token. That being said all new coin may not be that bad or scam if team behind it are legit and motive of the project is clear. So one have to dig into the project and calculate the potential before investing rather than going after every new coins assuming new are always good.
Research must be done more thoroughly and in more detail before investing in a new coin or token. As we know, the risk is greater than old coins that are safe. for those who have the courage to take this risk, they will profit
the larger ones on the new coins.
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
RoyalMix██████████    ██    ██████████    ████    ██    ████████████████████████████    ██
P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R                                        P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R
██    ██████████    ██    ██    ██    ██████████████████████    ██    ████████████
░░███████████████████████████
█████████████████▀███████
████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█████
████░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░▄████
███████▄▄░░░█░▄██░▄██████
██████████░░░████████████
███████▀▀░█░░░▀██░▀██████
████░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▀████
████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄░░▄█████
█████████████████▄███████
░░███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████
████░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████░░

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 1020
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Search
« Reply #754 on: May 23, 2024, 09:52:45 PM »
I don't expect much from this coin as the supply of the coin is very high. The coin has a total supply of 102,719,221,714. With so much supply there is no reason for the price of this coin to go up too much. The initial price of the coin is very high due to the price correction and I think the price of the coin needs some time to rise up an expected level. Moreover, once the hype of a coin is over, it takes a lot of time for that coin to build up another hype.
Are we talking about Notcoin here, well in my opinion, this supply is not that much considering the number of tokens that people have mined, I mean we can literary buy a lot with lesser funds and the most important thing is, many are going to be burned, and the developer and CEO of this token has also stated that he will use the 6.8$ million dollar which he received from his supporters in the form of NOT when turned into 680 million dollars then he will withdraw them.

And will use them for the development of the project. So I think we should also remained optimistic if the developer of this token is, although every developer is, but my instincts are tellin me that this coin can easily do 100x because people have faith in the words of this CEO and they really trust him so they would really hold the coins, and holding the coin plus burning them, will increase the demand over supply thus we can see such gains in upcoming bul run.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1932
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 11:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #755 on: May 23, 2024, 11:48:55 PM »
I agree with you. Both new and old coins are risky, no coins are totally safe. Even when we invest in Bitcoin, it also has some risks. But if we choose top coins, the chance of scams will be smaller. We don't need to worry that the coin will disappear any time. However, we can't avoid the volatility, all coins must fluctuate because crypto coins are unstable. So, old coins will be a bit safer if we compare to new coins.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2313
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #756 on: May 24, 2024, 12:34:01 AM »
I agree with you. Both new and old coins are risky, no coins are totally safe. Even when we invest in Bitcoin, it also has some risks. But if we choose top coins, the chance of scams will be smaller. We don't need to worry that the coin will disappear any time. However, we can't avoid the volatility, all coins must fluctuate because crypto coins are unstable. So, old coins will be a bit safer if we compare to new coins.
Whatever we do, we will certainly experience risks, as is the case with crypto, but based on experience, we can minimize the risks that might occur.
Old coins with the best sequence and potential will clearly carry a small risk compared to new coins that we don't yet know what they can do.
Likewise, the old coin is between bitcoin and altcoin, so bitcoin has less risk compared to altcoin.
So everything is adjusted to individual wishes by displaying old coins or new coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #756 on: May 24, 2024, 12:34:01 AM »

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1961
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:33:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #757 on: May 25, 2024, 09:27:03 AM »
Whatever we do, we will certainly experience risks, as is the case with crypto, but based on experience, we can minimize the risks that might occur.
Old coins with the best sequence and potential will clearly carry a small risk compared to new coins that we don't yet know what they can do.
Likewise, the old coin is between bitcoin and altcoin, so bitcoin has less risk compared to altcoin.
So everything is adjusted to individual wishes by displaying old coins or new coins.
If you want big profits, choose coins with greater risk, and if you want to be safe, buy coins such as bitcoin and top 10 coins. You can make a decision depending on what you want to achieve, of course along with the risks.

Offline BlueMoon

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: June 14, 2024, 12:03:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Search Topic Starter
« Reply #758 on: May 28, 2024, 11:43:44 AM »
In General every market is risky to invest be it Crypto or Mutual funds or stocks. Just choose wisely, but seeing the utility of the token/coin and which VC is backing the coin is a good start. Do your own research. :)

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 08:54:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #759 on: May 30, 2024, 04:07:13 PM »
If you want big profits, choose coins with greater risk, and if you want to be safe, buy coins such as bitcoin and top 10 coins. You can make a decision depending on what you want to achieve, of course along with the risks.
Yes, when the risk is big, it is likely that we will also get big profits too. But we also shouldn't always think there, because what I see is that only a few coins can cause a rapid price increase among the many coins that are at great risk.

In my opinion, it is better to only get small but safe profits rather than chasing big profits with big risks. We must be able to minimize risks as small as possible in order to remain safe.

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1318
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 09:40:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #760 on: May 30, 2024, 05:04:01 PM »
In General every market is risky to invest be it Crypto or Mutual funds or stocks. Just choose wisely, but seeing the utility of the token/coin and which VC is backing the coin is a good start. Do your own research. :)

There is no coin that is risk free from investment, even almighty Bitcoin is risky but if you should do your research properly, risk are bigger than each other. You can't compare the risk of investing in Bitcoin to risk of investing in Etheruem and you can't compare it with the risk of investing in Solana coin, the  least coin you might want to try out is meme coin because people see them as fun thing, pushing heavy investment into such kind of coins will make you regret ever coming to crypto.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1268
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 10:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #761 on: May 30, 2024, 06:41:58 PM »
There is no coin that is risk free from investment, even almighty Bitcoin is risky but if you should do your research properly, risk are bigger than each other. You can't compare the risk of investing in Bitcoin to risk of investing in Etheruem and you can't compare it with the risk of investing in Solana coin, the  least coin you might want to try out is meme coin because people see them as fun thing, pushing heavy investment into such kind of coins will make you regret ever coming to crypto.
Correct, all cryptocurrency investment have risk including with bitcoin but difference risk when investing in meme coins.
For bitcoin risk we have opportunity waiting for price recovery and return back to higher price such as when last halving edition four year ago and bitcoin price dropping drastically but right now success recovery to higher price again.
I think less possibility for meme coins after hype moment over will be dead coins and most of dead coins recently reach more than thousand kinds dominance by meme coins.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3723
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #762 on: May 30, 2024, 11:32:44 PM »
You must understand that the coins with higher risks are mostly the altcoins with weak fundamentals. Most of the are just hype coins, they are not recommended to hold for a long time. They are surely not safe coins, they are likely the coins of hit& run projects. Actually, to get high profits, we don't need to choose the coins with higher risk. If we have good capital, we can choose the top coins with cheap prices. They are much better than the higher risk altcoins. MATIC, XLM, HBAR are some of top coins with cheap prices. However, for the main coin of our investment, it should be Bitcoin.  ;)

Of course, there is no safe market, all the markets are risky. That's why we need good knowledge, it will make use easier to decide wisely in choosing the coins. To make a research, we need sufficient knowledge! There is no way that a person who has no knowledge to do it wisely.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #763 on: May 31, 2024, 02:06:28 PM »

New altcoins are full of risks and they immediately decrease in value when hype gets over but most of the time new altcoins make an investor able to make a huge return. We have to take profit from new coins during the hype because at start every coin is very successful so if we buy at that time and sell during boosting worth without waiting for another hype then we can make good profit from those altcoins too which only rely on hype.

Every Investor of Notcoin should take their profit immediately but people keep it holding for longer even though they know that new coins are not higher in value all the time but still they are making the same mistakes by holding each and every coin longer.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1922
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 08:16:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #764 on: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM »
Correct, all cryptocurrency investment have risk including with bitcoin but difference risk when investing in meme coins.
For bitcoin risk we have opportunity waiting for price recovery and return back to higher price such as when last halving edition four year ago and bitcoin price dropping drastically but right now success recovery to higher price again.
I think less possibility for meme coins after hype moment over will be dead coins and most of dead coins recently reach more than thousand kinds dominance by meme coins.
Different levels of risk are something we will encounter when we are in the crypto space, of course the risk of investing in bitcoin will be smaller than investing in altcoins, especially if it is a meme coin, that is a big difference.

From that level of risk we can make choices about what kind of risk we will take. For me Bitcoin is always the main choice, because bitcoin has a small risk as I said before.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG