follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Start Earning Real Money Easily By Mining Pi On Your Phone. Legitimate Project  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad

Pi Is The  First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Smart Phone

A line on Their website goes thus "Mining crypto is hard.

Investing in crypto is risky.

Too many of us are left out of the cryptocurrency revolution.
"

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, the platform already have over 8 million members worldwide and the numbers are rising fast, it's still very early and i urge everyone to join now before the platform goes mainstream, they already have an applications running on both Android and Windows operating systems where users can easily mine Pi(π) and also interact with each other.

App's Interface

PROCEDURES
1. The platform works through members inviting other member - This means that you can't join the platform without another member inviting you to join.

2. To join, please follow this link https://minepi.com/Fivestar4ever, when the website opens, click on the Get on it on Google play store button, this will open the Pi app on Google play store, install the app and open.

3. Fill the registration form to sign up, when asked for your Invitation Code, please kindly copy this Fivestar4ever and paste in the box provided, (please be careful not to make any mistakes while coping or typing the invitation code).

4. Click Submit and you are done, you will be gifted 1π for using my link, and as long as I am active and mining, you will be earning 0.05π as bonus on whatever amount you are mining every hour.

6. Your only task everyday is to enter the app, click on the mining button ones every 24 hours, that's all.

Please Remember
Link is : https://minepi.com/Fivestar4ever
Invitation Code is : Fivestar4ever

Get registered and happy mining and incase you run into any problems, please feel free to post a comment here, i will be online to assist you.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:37:58 AM by Fivestar4everMVP »
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG