follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are These New Projects Really Serious?  (Read 10804 times)

Offline royalfestus

• Activity: 888
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 29, 2023, 01:33:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are These New Projects Really Serious?
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2022, 09:49:44 PM »
Bounty campaign now is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get, and not all that glitter are gold, and you must be good at digging for you to see if the one you are into is really gold and worth campaigning, I have been to straight 10 failed bounty campaign but I got two and that covers all the time and effort I wasted on those 10 campaigns.

Yeah,  We didn't know bounty project will success or not.
But I think It doesn't matter.
Because Bounty campaign is free.
We just do the task if we joined bounty campaign and will get free tokens.
I think It just spending our free time to gain extra Money.
Different to trading or investing.
But maybe It will waste of our time, If scam project.
bounty token is not free and nowadays not as cheap. If you dont fulfil the activities, you wont be awarded for a reward. I invest and as well do bounty, if you were involved in the PYR campaign last year and kept 1500 of it like some did collect and hold till the pick of the price at $49, you must have a fortune. Only those that did the due dilligence on research that could have had the best of it. So irrespective of bounty or investment, do your research

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2022, 09:49:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline mermi

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 11:58:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2022, 11:24:08 PM »
Some projects are very interesting with their innovative side. For example, Kindly is creating a MeSPAM BANble Social Impact, when you use Kindlycoin, a small fee will turn into the social impact such as feeding a childs or etc. Isn't sounds great?
Hey, Kindly seems very impressive at first sight. According to their twitter " Every social impact that  created by Kindly will be recorded and verified in the blockchain. Kindly shows you the exact measurebale social impact your donation made." Dude, being kind is going to be a lot easier then ever.

Offline Legendaria

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 07:10:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »
Some of them are quite serious and reliable. I support projects like Chainport that give people with convenience and opportunity while also innovating blockchain technologies. Chainport is a next-generation blockchain security bridge that allows you to bounce across different blockchains with a single click.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG