follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 22717 times)

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1268
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 10:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #495 on: May 23, 2024, 12:36:35 PM »
After Atalanta winning the Europe League last night, Serie A has opportunity with six participants teams for qualifying to Champion League next season regarding Roma potential reach the 6th standings position or not. Actually Serie A has 5 quota for next season appearance in champion league but Atalanta can qualifying indeed fail reach the top fifth position place, its difficult for Atalanta if losses two matches later and Roma winning last match has chance get six teams of Serie A will participants in Champion League next season and become for the first team with Serie A has many teams participant.
Will Atalanta make rotation on two matches later for helping Roma qualifying to champion league next season and make Serie A has 6 teams participants?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #495 on: May 23, 2024, 12:36:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1772
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 05:49:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #496 on: May 23, 2024, 01:34:24 PM »
After Atalanta winning the Europe League last night, Serie A has opportunity with six participants teams for qualifying to Champion League next season regarding Roma potential reach the 6th standings position or not. Actually Serie A has 5 quota for next season appearance in champion league but Atalanta can qualifying indeed fail reach the top fifth position place, its difficult for Atalanta if losses two matches later and Roma winning last match has chance get six teams of Serie A will participants in Champion League next season and become for the first team with Serie A has many teams participant.
Will Atalanta make rotation on two matches later for helping Roma qualifying to champion league next season and make Serie A has 6 teams participants?

ah I didn't know that, so you're saying that whoever wins the cup (in the case of Atalanta) gives up their place to Roma?
It would be a huge stroke of luck for Roma and De Rossi, who already no longer hoped to go to the Champions League
Crazy level of luck
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1922
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 08:16:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #497 on: May 23, 2024, 07:01:16 PM »
Many things have happened in Serie A this season, Napoli, who are defending champions, have had poor performances so they cannot compete again to defend the title. And there are several teams that can show improvement, including Inter Milan, which has been successful this season.

If we look at the bottom of the standings, there is still competition there, because there is still competition to stay in Serie A next season. There are at least 3 teams that are still not safe until this last week.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #498 on: May 23, 2024, 07:24:31 PM »
Atalanta played really great football in the final match because if they didn't play great football they wouldn't have beaten hot favorites like leverkusen. Leverkusen not only beat but Atalanta absolutely blew Leverkusen away. If the goal difference had been the same we could have considered this match as a close contest but the goal difference was much higher. To go from favorites like this for the entire season to losing in important matches like this is a sign of a really unprofessional team.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3723
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #499 on: May 23, 2024, 09:43:28 PM »
It is incredible how Juve ended up in such a dangerous position, I don't know if Allegri thought about that possibility so that they could be in that state, what I am seeing is that the possible failures of the other teams are causing them to be relegated to the 2nd division For me, one of the teams that should always be in the first places is Juve, just because of history it should be valued, now we see that the team that is undoubtedly doing everything wonderfully is Inter, good for them, this of the teams that are declining is sad.
Dangerous position? I don't get your point.  :-\
Juventus ended the season in UCL zone, I think it is not a really bad result. But I know people must be disappointed because people expect Juventus will keep competing for the title, unfortunately the keep playing badly toward the end of the season. You can see they never win a single match in the last 5 matches.

Sure, Inter Milan has a great season. They becomes the champion of Serie A, they won the scudetto in this season. Their stats looks amazing, they only lose 2 matches during this season in Serie A. Lautaro Martinez performed very well, he scored 24 goals and be the top scorer in Serie A.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #500 on: May 24, 2024, 10:33:13 AM »
I don't know if you've heard the latest rumours, it seems that Gasperini, the Atalanta coach, is leaving the team at the end of the season because a big team is giving him a contract. He didn't name names, but suspicions fell on Napoli.
Is a bad news for Atalanta and good one for Napoli.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 08:54:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #501 on: May 24, 2024, 03:52:14 PM »
I don't know if you've heard the latest rumours, it seems that Gasperini, the Atalanta coach, is leaving the team at the end of the season because a big team is giving him a contract. He didn't name names, but suspicions fell on Napoli.
Is a bad news for Atalanta and good one for Napoli.
This is news that I just heard, because previously there didn't seem to be any rumors about this Atalanta coach. However, they have to be prepared for that, because when the coach can lead them to become champions, the offer will come to them.

Atalanta must confirm whether this news is confirmed news or not, because they also have to act quickly if their coach has to leave them. Don't let them be confused about finding a new replacement coach.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #501 on: May 24, 2024, 03:52:14 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2030
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #502 on: May 24, 2024, 11:51:01 PM »
Many things have happened in Serie A this season, Napoli, who are defending champions, have had poor performances so they cannot compete again to defend the title. And there are several teams that can show improvement, including Inter Milan, which has been successful this season.
Napoli is slumped drastically this season, from winner to only middle club states in this season. No much changes again in the Napoli performance, they are getting worse every time. They need Spaletti to come back. But, this is too much because the condition may be also different. because, the low motivation and also mental of the players seem like being broken enough this season.

Atalanta played really great football in the final match because if they didn't play great football they wouldn't have beaten hot favorites like leverkusen. Leverkusen not only beat but Atalanta absolutely blew Leverkusen away.
Atalanta played very effectively and efficiently, taking advantage of counter attack opportunities which Leverkusen could not resist. Whatever is reported, to be honest, I am very pleased with Atalanta's struggle to break Leverkusen's unbeatable record. And Xabi must gently realize and master it again.\ for Leverkusne. But for Atalanta, it's enough to beat Leverkusen at the last chance.

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1268
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 10:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #503 on: May 25, 2024, 01:48:03 PM »
This is news that I just heard, because previously there didn't seem to be any rumors about this Atalanta coach. However, they have to be prepared for that, because when the coach can lead them to become champions, the offer will come to them.

Atalanta must confirm whether this news is confirmed news or not, because they also have to act quickly if their coach has to leave them. Don't let them be confused about finding a new replacement coach.
Have rumor with Atalanta head coach Gasperini linked become Napoli head coach for next season but its not get official confirmed yet. I don't think easily for Gasperini for leaving Atalanta next season after success winning Europe League trophy and will play in Champion League next season. I think he will stay with Atalanta and make another history at Champion League appearance for next season with possibility succeaa lead to qiarter final or semifinal round.
Atalanta has two matches left in domestic league and Gasperini has motivate to bring his team finish on 5th standing position in this season.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 08:54:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #504 on: May 25, 2024, 08:55:04 PM »

Have rumor with Atalanta head coach Gasperini linked become Napoli head coach for next season but its not get official confirmed yet. I don't think easily for Gasperini for leaving Atalanta next season after success winning Europe League trophy and will play in Champion League next season. I think he will stay with Atalanta and make another history at Champion League appearance for next season with possibility succeaa lead to qiarter final or semifinal round.
Atalanta has two matches left in domestic league and Gasperini has motivate to bring his team finish on 5th standing position in this season.
This is still just a rumor and there is no definite news regarding this, but I also cannot rule out the possibility that he will be interested in leaving Atalanta at the end of the season, even though he has succeeded in bringing Atalanta to become champions in the European League.

Gasperini has a contract until 2025, and I have also heard that there have been discussions about the possibility that Atalanta will extend his contract, but once again this is just a rumor that I have heard.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 09:22:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #505 on: May 26, 2024, 05:32:27 PM »
It is incredible how Juve ended up in such a dangerous position, I don't know if Allegri thought about that possibility so that they could be in that state, what I am seeing is that the possible failures of the other teams are causing them to be relegated to the 2nd division For me, one of the teams that should always be in the first places is Juve, just because of history it should be valued, now we see that the team that is undoubtedly doing everything wonderfully is Inter, good for them, this of the teams that are declining is sad.

they risked a lot, luckily for them, Roma didn't seriously do otherwise, they could have left the Champions League zone
think how many laughs the antagonists would have had and how angry the fans would have been
I laugh just thinking about it

ahaha

Well, the truth is, this was playing with a lot of feelings, and it really almost broke many's hearts, Roma will undoubtedly learn from this, I or I thought that Juve was going to lose 2nd place, but when they were last ufff, that was all. very scared, when I saw that they were about to lose I said to myself, this team can't disappoint, I don't know what the Juve fans will think, but after all the bad things I've been through through multiple bans, well now things have changed and I think that they can think of other types of strategies, at least now they are in the UCL, they have Everything to improve, I don't know if there is a solution. change Allegri, but they must play differently.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1318
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 09:40:53 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #506 on: May 26, 2024, 10:53:20 PM »
Guys, what do you think of Romelu Lukaku? I am a Chelsea fan, and this subject is hurtful for me, but if we speak statistics, this guy is doing very well in the Seria A. I wish he would return to Chelsea next season and play well since the team needs a striker, but if we look at the statistics on the sportscar platform, he is underperforming in the Premier League. So, should Chelsea sell Lukaku to a team in Seria A?
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2030
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #507 on: May 26, 2024, 11:26:27 PM »
Yes, there were previously rumors about this. And indeed Gasperini also confirmed that Napoli had approached him and were interested in making him the club's coach. However, he has answered these statements and rumors, and he really appreciates this. However, Gasperini emphasized that he is still tied to Atalanta and still wants to be there, so this is enough to answer the rumors circulating this time.

Here is what he stated:
“Napoli will make their choice, I am tied to Atalanta and will continue to be. I am sure Napoli will build a great team in future, especially as they have solid foundations.”

It's clearly said that gasperini will still continue to stay in Atalanta. He is Currently, he is very happy with Atalanta's achievement as UEFA Europa League champion, as well as Atalanta's entry into the UCL qualifications. He assured that he would be with Atalanta again next season, there are many things he must focus on to make Atalanta much more prepared and stronger next season. because Atalanta will enter an even bigger league match, the UCL.

Source:
https://football-italia.net/gasperini-napoli-appreciate-continue-atalanta/

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #508 on: May 27, 2024, 06:32:56 PM »
Guys, what do you think of Romelu Lukaku? I am a Chelsea fan, and this subject is hurtful for me, but if we speak statistics, this guy is doing very well in the Seria A. I wish he would return to Chelsea next season and play well since the team needs a striker, but if we look at the statistics on the sportscar platform, he is underperforming in the Premier League. So, should Chelsea sell Lukaku to a team in Seria A?

I also think he did very well in Serie A
he showed himself to be a true professional, the one who plays and scores goals without hurting anything
Unfortunately in life there are many people, so to speak, useless, who criticize because they have to write newspaper pieces and then make simple professionals like Lukaku hate themselves.

The terms with him are clear, you pay me and I'll score your goals
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 07:56:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #509 on: May 28, 2024, 11:41:41 AM »
Chelsea have been trying to sell Lukaku since last season. Chelsea offered him to Inter Milan at the start of last season, but Inter Milan couldn't afford Lukaku's high price in the player transfer window. Then Chelsea also almost made a player exchange agreement with Juventus. But failed. And finally Lukaku was loaned back to Roma. And currently it is also reported that Roma is interested in Lukaku but they are still having difficulty getting him permanently because the problem is that Lukaku's transfer price is quite high.

Chelsea considers that Lukaku's game is not suitable for the Premier League, but I personally might think that Lukaku deserves to be given the opportunity to play again at Chelsea. because we have seen how Lukaku plays, who is always an important player in the team that borrows him. Like at Inter and at Roma.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG