follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which currency should be bought for good profit?  (Read 11562 times)

Offline hadi97bd

• Activity: 136
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 08:07:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts First Post
Re: Which currency should be bought for good profit?
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2021, 10:13:14 AM »
From now NEO has good potential  to be 2x because it will have good news within few days so buy NEO at deep. You can also buy COTI it also give you good profit within a month. Happy trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2021, 10:13:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tristanerus

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:00:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2021, 10:51:47 AM »
As my choice on this Time Xrp, Neo, Trx etc. I say this because I have these coins in my bag in addition to bitcoin.  If you like my best advice, buy bitcoins and hold on to them in the long run.
Yeah every investor have different opinion about different crypto investments and truly in the recent past, most have made some significant profits from this projects. I have bought and traded BNB, TRX Bitcoin and continue to hodl some of these coins the the current circle pass.

If you invest those coins you had mentioned like BNB in previous year, then I'm you earn profits from it now. Because now BNB  exchange have a quite good performance and continue increase its demand. Also bitcoin which is keep flactuating and road $60k.

Offline Vladok

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1555
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 07:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2021, 01:11:22 PM »
Found one very promising token called k21 yesterday,now its price is most likely at the start,because the launch of the project has not yet fully arrived,but most likely it will be in the near future and this token will be able to give all investors a good profit

Offline bitcoin-shark

• Activity: 1197
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 09:15:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Good Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2021, 12:50:33 PM »
obviously the first choice remains bitcoin to buy and hold indefinitely, then in my opinion good investments are also eth, ada, dot and bnb, also any altcoin from the top 10 of coingecko

Offline Millionaire

• Activity: 436
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 04:29:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
i read your post on november 20, 2020. if at that time you really bought bitcoin, i congratulate you on getting big profits in 2021. because at that time the price of bitcoin was still cheap and this year it has reached $ 50k.

but if i can give suggestions for this year it is better to buy BNB and ethereum. because currently BNB and ethereum prices are still relatively cheap and have not scored high prices this year. and my prediction before the end of this year BNB and ethereum will go up high.

but if you want to invest or hold coins in a new project i have suggestions for investing in student coins. because student coins is an extraordinary project and currently it has reached the hard cap. and now the team is extending the ICO period and will make the community bigger. on the other hand the STC coin will have a very high value in the future because they raise a large enough fund to develop their project
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 02:33:49 PM by Millionaire »
..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2021, 04:08:25 PM »
Cryptocurrency is on the rise again as interest in it continues to soar. In addition to this, Bitcoin prices continue to remain over $58,000, so there is certainly a lot of attention surrounding the Bitcoin. Investments dependent on the price of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:50:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2021, 04:13:12 PM »
As my choice on this Time Xrp, Neo, Trx etc. I say this because I have these coins in my bag in addition to bitcoin.  If you like my best advice, buy bitcoins and hold on to them in the long run.

I think bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB will have good price at this year  . I personally prefer in them than another. I see BNB has shown good progress and more popular now. Several new projects have used BSC platform.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2021, 04:13:12 PM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16098
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:02:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2021, 07:49:16 PM »
i read your post on november 20, 2020. if at that time you really bought bitcoin, i congratulate you on getting big profits in 2021. because at that time the price of bitcoin was still cheap and this year it has reached $ 50k.

but if i can give suggestions for this year it is better to buy BNB and ethereum. because currently BNB and ethereum prices are still relatively cheap and have not scored high prices this year. and my prediction before the end of this year BNB and ethereum will go up high.

but if you want to invest or hold coins in a new project i have suggestions for investing in student coins. because student coins is an extraordinary project and currently it has reached the hard cap. and now the team is extending the ICO period and will make the community bigger. on the other hand the STC coin will have a very high value in the future because they raise a large enough fund to develop their project
I know why you like STC, because you are participating in this project's signature campaign. Me too and I also want STC price to hit new ATH.
It can be seen that STC price has risen 100% in the past 1 month, making many investors excited. However, the trading volume of STC is only 650K USD, which is too little to help STC price to be supported and stable.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Sammy9ce

• Activity: 308
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 10, 2023, 07:08:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2021, 01:15:15 PM »
Nice choice of investment, but it seems like trx haven't made any major movement during this bull run, only a small move from 0.03 to 0.06 which is just a little move compared what other top altcoins have done during this long bull run, it has even fall in terms of coin ranking from 11th down to 28th as of yesterday, trx is just like a stable coin now honestly.
█ █                 HODLΞRS NΞTWORK     │    Wallet ID Based on Network                 █ █
|   WHITEPAPER   |   TELEGRAM   |     TWITTER     |     MEDIUM     |    BSCSCAN    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2021, 03:00:43 PM »

I know why you like STC, because you are participating in this project's signature campaign. Me too and I also want STC price to hit new ATH.
It can be seen that STC price has risen 100% in the past 1 month, making many investors excited. However, the trading volume of STC is only 650K USD, which is too little to help STC price to be supported and stable.

Yes, I also like student coin project, I think  It will be the big project and will have bright future. I hope STC price will soar and more valuable at this year . I predict STC will touch $ 0.5 soon. believe it

Offline Rafiq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1323
  • Last Active: July 23, 2022, 05:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2021, 04:27:56 PM »
obviously the first choice remains bitcoin to buy and hold indefinitely, then in my opinion good investments are also eth, ada, dot and bnb, also any altcoin from the top 10 of coingecko
I totally agree with your choice. However, the price of Bitcoin is much higher now, to buy Bitcoin requires a large amount of capital. So I have invested in Ada, Dot, TRX, Kick and BNB for better returns on less capital; If you like it, you can also invest.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2021, 04:47:29 PM »
I totally agree with your choice. However, the price of Bitcoin is much higher now, to buy Bitcoin requires a large amount of capital. So I have invested in Ada, Dot, TRX, Kick and BNB for better returns on less capital; If you like it, you can also invest.

Why do you think Bitcoin is too expensive? If you think it's a good investment then never say it's expensive. You also expect your investments to be worthwhile, right?
Ever heard of Satoshi? 1 Bitcoin is worth 100 million satoshi. For one dollar you can buy 1706 satoshis. Small cattle also make crap.
And 200% per year is not a little.

Offline Willitivity1

• Activity: 424
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 10:04:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2021, 01:05:24 AM »
Hey mate, if you actually bought more bitcoin and added to your portfolio you should probably earning about x3 of whatever price you bought it, congrats mate. Between your coin selection are good but instead of xrp ND trx, try adding other coins like Link, Ada and dot to your portfolio, those coins are x5 cryptos, not a financial advise tho  :P.

Offline Hometown

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 961
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 11:50:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2021, 01:16:41 AM »
No more any suggestions,I already bought three Binance coin with 280 per Binance coin and now Binance coin $340 . Per Binance coin 60 Dollar profits. What's a profitable coins Binance coin is !!

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2021, 11:50:11 PM »
No more any suggestions,I already bought three Binance coin with 280 per Binance coin and now Binance coin $340 . Per Binance coin 60 Dollar profits. What's a profitable coins Binance coin is !!

Good move,you will earn in both sides with the currency against binance when it rise and at same time your bnb amount will become bigger and bnb made a really good move last two days, but im wondering which altcoins have you bought?lol

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG