follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: don't wait so much on the market.  (Read 12028 times)

Offline Werlot

• Activity: 800
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: January 24, 2021, 02:17:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: don't wait so much on the market.
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »
I support the author of this topic, you always need to fix and take part of the profit in dollars, since the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and the price can both rise and fall
                        ▄▄███
       ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
   ▄███████████▀  ▄▄██████   
 ▄██████████▀   ▄█▀      █   
███████▀▀     ▄█▀        █   
              █          █   
             █▀          █   
          ▄█████▄     ▄█████▄
        ▐█████████  ▐█████████
        ███████████ ███████████
        ▐█████████  ▐█████████
          █████▀     █████▀
Bitfresh
━━━━━━

█▀▀

█▄▄
              ▄▄▀▀▄▄     
          ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄▀▀     ....     ▀▀▄▄
   ▄▀▀         .██.         ▀▀▄
  █,▀▀▄▄       ....       ▄▄▀▀/█
  █,,,,,▀▀▄▄▄         ▄▄▀▀/////█
  █,,██,,,,,,▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀////██///█
  █,,,,,,,,,██,,,█/////////////█
  █,,,,,██,,,,,,,█/////██//////█
  █,,██,,,,,,,,,,█/////////////█
  ▀▄,,,,,,,,██,,,█///██///////▄▀
    ▀▀▄▄,,,,,,,,,█////////▄▄▀▀   
        ▀▀▄▄▄,,,,█////▄▄▀▀       
             ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▀▀
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████///█████████████
█████████//////███████████
██████████//////█████████
▀██████████/////█████████▀
 ▀████▄////////////▄████▀
  ▀██████////////██████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
▀▀█

▄▄█

.....ALPHA.....

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline comer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Plastic Finance - recycle, reuse, prosper
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2020, 12:58:49 PM »
A lot of traders has claimed that they have made huge returns in this current market and alot keep displaying there rewards on social media platforms. Alot been said about fakers that believed in Fake it till you make it. it is neccessary for newbies to understand that not everything been displaced on the social media is true. be mindful of what you see to avoid loosing your funds.

Summary: take it easy and take your profit whenever you see it. don;t be too greedy.

+karma mate!
you got me there! I should have learn that lesson, "take it easy and take your profit whenever you see profit, don't be greedy" i've loss funds because of greediness, im not contented for a small profit and keep on holding because i always think there could be more profit in holding and eventually it goes down leaving me loss my funds. Just this year i loss over a half of my funds. Hold and hold because i always think that it will increase the value then it turns out on opposite side. I have been fake from my thoughts and those news around... ive learned my lesson the hard way.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2020, 02:20:20 PM »
It is true, if we are greedy in Crypto trading it will only lead to failure. Taking profits even if we get a little if we get it often will end up a lot, keep the spirit of trading Crypto even though the price goes down. Don't sell your coins cheap when the price drops is also the key to success in trading.

Offline Hasnain khan

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Last Active: December 20, 2020, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2020, 02:26:18 PM »
sell the tokens in the event that you have even little benefit or high isn't avarice. Merchants should have an objective cost to keep away from higher danger. Without target value you will end up in unsteady choice where to sell and purchase.

To have an objective will make you serene and agreeable of the outcome even the cost goes higher than your objective value, you will feel fulfilled from the outcome.
Offline Rafiq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1323
  • Last Active: July 23, 2022, 05:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2020, 03:19:23 PM »
Yes, you are right Long-term hold on crypto is profitable; However, it cannot be an indefinite call. The price of cryptocurrency is rising and falling all the time. You see, after 2017, the price of Bitcoin fell below $3K, in which the price has risen and fallen a lot, it has gone up and down for a long time between $10K and $15K. During this period, those who understand trade have benefited a lot by trading, but if someone had been holding on since 2017, he could not have benefited. So I also think that if there is a profit in any coin, you should not sit down and sell it and take some profit in your pocket, it would be wise not to be too greedy.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Hasnain khan

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2020, 03:37:49 PM »
Sell the tokens in the event that you have even little benefit or high isn't insatiability. Merchants should have an objective cost to keep away from higher danger. Without target value you will wind up in flimsy choice where to sell and purchase.

To have an objective will make you quiet and agreeable of the outcome even the cost goes higher than your objective value, you will feel fulfilled from the outcome.
Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 10:07:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2020, 06:09:59 PM »
Sell the tokens in the event that you have even little benefit or high isn't insatiability. Merchants should have an objective cost to keep away from higher danger. Without target value you will wind up in flimsy choice where to sell and purchase.

To have an objective will make you quiet and agreeable of the outcome even the cost goes higher than your objective value, you will feel fulfilled from the outcome.
I believe that there are still certain exceptions, when there is confidence in the prospects of a specific project and it is long-term investment in specific coins that can bring good profits. This applies not only to the famous altcoins, but also to certain coins, whose projects are still quite new.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2020, 06:09:59 PM »

Offline Lutera94

• Activity: 1059
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 05:37:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
Yes, a lot of traders claim to be making a lot of money from the market. Because I have benefited from the market. Since the middle of this year, I have benefited from all the coins or tokens I have invested in. I hope this will continue in the market.
i am also like you. in this year i invested LINK when it was 3$  now LINK is one of the top 10 coins. not only LINK, i got good return from others project like BAND, DOT,RFI etc. so this is lucky year for me.
Code: [Select]
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline codehash

• Activity: 415
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2020, 06:24:21 PM »
I agree with this post. One should not be greedy. Everything can change quickly. It is best to take profit and save the main money.

Offline Hasnain khan

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2020, 08:01:28 AM »
Obviously, the individuals who stand by quite a while in the cryptographic money market don't have the sort of benefit that an accomplished dealer can get. Long haul maintenance strategies for the most part don't legitimize themselves. Just without time and want to exchange, top coins or individual promising tokens can be held. There were particularly couple of calls to hold the digital currency and expect its development during the 2018-2019 bear market. Be that as it may, the proposition to fix the least benefit additionally doesn't bode well. All in all, everything relies upon the kind of digital currency and the market circumstance.
Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2020, 08:31:01 AM »
I believe that it is necessary at a certain time to make the right decisions to buy or sell coins. Just waiting for months and years is a failed strategy. Maybe I'm so impatient ;)

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2020, 11:12:15 AM »
I believe that it is necessary at a certain time to make the right decisions to buy or sell coins. Just waiting for months and years is a failed strategy. Maybe I'm so impatient ;)

Buy and sell can be good if you have an idea how to play the dice in trading. Buy and sell is a good activities that can give you enough return of profit once you play it well and exactly to hit the sell in high. Do not buy when the price is high. Much better to wait and have more patient. To hold the coins is also good but it depends in what is your target price.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Hasnain khan

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2020, 11:39:39 AM »
Obviously, the individuals who stand by quite a while in the cryptographic money market don't have the sort of benefit that an accomplished merchant can get. Long haul maintenance strategies by and large don't legitimize themselves. Just without time and want to exchange, top coins or individual promising tokens can be held. There were particularly couple of calls to hold the digital money and expect its development during the 2018-2019 bear market. Nonetheless, the proposition to fix the most minimal benefit additionally doesn't bode well. When all is said in done, everything relies upon the kind of digital money and the market circumstance.
Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2020, 06:54:05 PM »
In this huge i made 100$ i just invest 500$ next pump is coming we can take good profit in future we can double and triple our money now days just hold your coins,
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline disconnectme

• Activity: 805
  • Last Active: October 17, 2021, 10:12:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2020, 07:43:02 PM »
The issue with this is that, most of these people will not show you their portfolio when the lose money, a traders that is cherry picking trades  and posting on twitter are fraud, they just want to suck you into their paid group and when you get there you will realise that they are not good traders, another thing to consider is that anybody can make money in a bull market, just buy any token and the price would pump
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██