follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't HODL if you don't understand  (Read 13288 times)

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Don't HODL if you don't understand
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2021, 06:20:02 AM »
That's right, people always said hold about coin that they believe based on instinct. They ignore other things like the current market condition and don't have full knowledge of the coins they hold. Stay away from greed and sell when you're in profit, it's better to buy back again in the dip than holding until you lose your money.
No matter how we study the cryptocurrency market, we will still make mistakes. It's unavoidable. However, it is, of course, necessary to try to minimize your losses. Investing first of all
into already well-known coins with a high level of capitalization, if it is difficult for us to understand the prospects of new projects and their tokens.
Regarding the long-term retention of the received tokens during participation in bounty campaigns, the old tokens of 2017-2019 are now rarely valuable. The practice of holding them for a long time did not bring much profit. However, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing. What was unprofitable yesterday may become profitable tomorrow.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2021, 06:20:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sharpmax

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 574
  • Last Active: December 15, 2023, 05:45:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2021, 06:39:28 AM »
In cryptocurrency, if you don't understand hold, then never go for hold. Just as hold can change people's life overnight, it can also bring people down the road in a moment.  So if you want to do anything in cryptocurrency, you must understand. If you do not do something consciously, then you will see that at one time you are in big danger.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2021, 10:56:30 AM »
In cryptocurrency, if you don't understand hold, then never go for hold. Just as hold can change people's life overnight, it can also bring people down the road in a moment.  So if you want to do anything in cryptocurrency, you must understand. If you do not do something consciously, then you will see that at one time you are in big danger.
To me, the concept of HODL is dependent on the project I am investing on. I am not just going to buy some random coin/token and decides to hodl for a long time if not to flip for the immediate gains. If you know why you are investing in a project and understands that the price is super volatile and if that should happen, you don't have a problem Hodling that Token/Coin for a long time, then you understand what you are doing but if not, then you don't have any business hodling some coin you do not understand its potential.

Offline Andruha1993

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1303
  • Last Active: October 27, 2021, 09:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2021, 11:12:37 AM »
I agree with you. But now there is such a moment in the market that buying is a big risk, because now is such a time that the market is not clear how it will behave and is likely to go down.
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
TECH WP
COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Kseniya17

• Activity: 144
  • “FRX: Ferocious Alpha”
  • Last Active: March 20, 2021, 08:18:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2021, 08:18:23 PM »
I also believe that even an experienced trader can make a mistake, so if a coin is growing, then it is better to sell it right away and buy it when it falls and observe how it behaves in the market.

Offline Bit

• Activity: 665
  • Making Smart Money Work
  • Last Active: March 29, 2021, 12:32:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2021, 11:15:53 PM »
So far, holding coins should be better to choose the coins that really have good fundamentals, real case products and also clear concept of the utility of the coins or tokens itself. But for lower risks, just hold the top coins in order to minimize the risks.
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2021, 11:56:25 AM »
I also believe that even an experienced trader can make a mistake, so if a coin is growing, then it is better to sell it right away and buy it when it falls and observe how it behaves in the market.
Yes that is the right way, but even that strategy is not that easy to execute because you see the market has its own way of moving and you really have to have the confidence and understand the coin/token you invested on will make it else you will find yourself selling when you should be hodling and Hodling when you should be selling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2021, 11:56:25 AM »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2021, 09:10:59 PM »
You are very right mate, most people don't understand what hodl actually means, I wanna say that I kind of count myself lucky cus I've participated in several bounty campaigns and whenever reward is sent out to participants, I was always able to tell whether the project will last or fail along the way, and being able to tell this helps me make a decision of whether to sell my reward or hold it, and surprisenly, I've always been right, 99.9 percent of bounties I sold my reward immediately I got them are already failed, some turned scam along the way, and others were abandoned along the line, this is to say that personally, I always research a coin very well before making the decision of whether to hold for the long term or sell immediately I get some profit.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline David0

• Activity: 113
  • Last Active: November 09, 2021, 08:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2021, 08:09:50 AM »
You always need to be very careful about everything.In the cryptocurrency field , and if you invest in any cryptocurrency, then it is best to invest in proven top cryptocurrencies and then you will can always get a good profit and, of course, you also need to be able to properly hold your cryptocurrencies.

Offline Cryptolover5

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: July 04, 2021, 01:01:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2021, 03:18:50 AM »
I got your point, if someone is new in crypto he shouldn't just invest without knowing much about the crypto market and also shouldn't take advices on which coin to buy ignorantly it's better to do your own research, if a projects launchs a token or its been listed recently it isn't advisable to just jump into buying rather make a good research to be sure the coin got strong potentials to survive long in the market, and also if you must invest in any coin be sure to buy when prices are down, no matter what never buy at the top.

Offline Willitivity1

• Activity: 424
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 10:04:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2021, 09:57:33 AM »
Personally, I don't listen to the opinions of others. Because I'm used to solving everything myself. I also held coins before and they only brought me losses. Therefore, keeping coins in my portfolio is not for me now.
I think listening to what have to say is not the problem, doing your own research is, cause if you have done a good research you would understand and see things from a different angle, holding is by far the fastest way to become a millionaire, not advising you should hang on to any coins that isn't a solid project, hold coins from solid projects and trust me you will have a different reason to hodl rather than sell off cheaply.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2021, 11:09:39 AM »
 So hard to predict when to buy, sell, or HODL your cryptocurrency at any point. If you ever decide to HODL any cryptocurrency, keep a watch out for any news or events that impact the price of your invested cryptocurrency. Of course there must be some knowledge.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2021, 01:27:53 PM »
So far, holding coins should be better to choose the coins that really have good fundamentals, real case products and also clear concept of the utility of the coins or tokens itself. But for lower risks, just hold the top coins in order to minimize the risks.

I agree mate, I think hold top coin is better and more safety than hold  below. I personally prefer hood bitcoin, Ethereum, cardano and litecoin. But If you have good knowledge and analyzing about new coin, you can do it.

Offline Sammy9ce

• Activity: 308
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 10, 2023, 07:08:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2021, 04:40:53 PM »
The riskiest thing when you hold a coin is that the coin is suddenly heading to be a dead coin, with no volume and market cap. That is why before holding, it is very important to choose the right coin with high trading volume and market cap.
I think this is the point alot of people miss out on, do not hodl a coin which the future is uncertain and not bright, don't hodl a shit coin hoping for a miracle to happen and its never going to happen, always make sure whatever coin you hold unto has a bright future or else you are going to be doomed or get Rekt.
█ █                 HODLΞRS NΞTWORK     │    Wallet ID Based on Network                 █ █
|   WHITEPAPER   |   TELEGRAM   |     TWITTER     |     MEDIUM     |    BSCSCAN    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG