follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI  (Read 3351 times)

Offline bitfresh.win

• Verified
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 29, 2021, 05:40:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: [ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 03:22:05 AM »
Hi @bitfresh.win, I've been looking in the white paper and on the website for a few hours trying to find more information about the tokens to be burned. In the white paper it says that they will begin to burn from Q4 of this year, but it does not say what percentage will burn, do you know anything more about that?.

Thank you!

Hello! Thanks for reaching out again. Our previous response regarding token burning remains for the time being
Hi @bitfresh.win, I have several doubts in which I hope you can help me. Where we can find more specific and direct information about the project #DevelopmentTeam ?, I mean names, previous projects they have worked on etc...

In your WhitePaper you indicate that each month a number of tokens will be burned, but it does not say what percentage it will be and if this percentage will remain during the months or will be random.

Thanks!
Hi Freemind! Thanks a lot for taking the time to read our whitepaper.

As for the token burning, we don't think a set percentage is something that should be established at this point. Neither Bitfresh nor the team will ever come close to controlling a large enough amount of tokens to comfortably commit to burn X% every month. Maybe in the future, but for now we are working hard to get the product ready, and get adoption of the platform going.

We see token burning as a means to push the token economics towards the right direction at a given time. This can give our whole economic model a lot more of flexibility to adapt. We want to make sure there is always enough tokens available for users to trade at a market price that is fair.

Having said this, we believe making a statement or commitment like the one you are asking for at this point would be counterproductive. What we can say is that we will employ token burning in a way that favors all stakeholders and that the token burning model will be built with the community. Again, keeping an open mind on this topic!

Thanks again for reading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 03:22:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline sidik7

• Activity: 569
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 03:59:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2021, 11:23:47 PM »
Bitfresh looking all old and classic. Looked a bit confusing to me. I would rather they use the name BitClassic or something in that vein. Oh well, different strokes for different folks
maybe the team needs to improve the platform to make it more attractive to new users who want to see and also operate because some innovations will have a good impact on platform growth and alsi need to improve a good marketing strategy so that the platform ecosystem increases.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG