follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Selling your tokens before Market up  (Read 13847 times)

Offline tvplus006

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3586
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:07:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Selling your tokens before Market up
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2021, 03:10:27 PM »
happend to me many times before,i sold earlier and the price doybled many times after it and i know this is sad but i always think in a different way which that in other altcoins i sold in top then the price dump and thats a good think, you should think like that as well..

I think that you also had the opposite situation, when you continue to hold, expecting a further increase in the price, and the price of the coin is rapidly falling. So in any case, you need to fix the profit, otherwise you can become a holder for life.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2021, 03:10:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Hassan50

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 09:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2021, 02:00:28 AM »
Seriously I know how painful it is after selling your coin then the price starts to pump i believe it happens to everyone if you are into trading but seriously I believe is normal the only thing you should always avoid is selling your coin at lost.

Offline Limabd

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2021, 07:36:47 AM »
If the market rises a little, you should sell these. Because this market is much more volatile. It is really difficult to say when the market conditions are good and when the market conditions are bad. However, looking at this, if we close our business, we will have to do business. You can also become a long-term hodler so that you are more likely to make a profit.

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2021, 10:19:16 AM »
I think most of us are also experienced that kind of situation and feeling much regret in the end, like my own experiences too I have many tokens that skyrocketed the price but it already sold early, and early this year that experience was also repeated. now I believe that history keeps repeating itself.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:04:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2021, 10:42:56 AM »
This has happened many times before with me. It sometimes hurt me a lot in the beginning. It often happened that the prices went up after the tokens were sold, so I was very upset on the situation, But that's when I started working in crypto. But now I understand that this is a market and prices fluctuate in the market.There is nothing wrong if you sell them first and then the price goes up because you took advantage of it religiously.

I think You should divide your tokens, sell 50% and hold 50%. It's better than you sell all.
Because we don't know what happen at the future.
Several projects will successful at the coming years. So keep calm and hold your tokens.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2021, 01:45:45 AM »

Offline Delgboke

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • "Beyond Protocol Street Team,"
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 20, 2023, 08:17:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2021, 10:42:52 AM »
That's the problem we all face in the Cryptocurrency market because many of rush to sell when ever the market start falling or down for me that's a total lost of fund and profit it's somehow dangerous to sell your token or Coin when market is down reason been that you may not be able to buy it low after selling so it hurts feeling at the end.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION.

██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
.      BUY EGO      .

Offline marcsymons

• Activity: 580
  • ## (THANK YOU FOR YOUR + Karma) ##
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: October 22, 2023, 02:22:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2021, 03:47:42 PM »
I feel you, and sometimes I think that aside from efforts, analyses, study, reading, and other things. We also need the power of luck as the market movement is unpredictable. Luck matters in everything, and the Crypto market is no exception; with proper analysis of the trade, cryptocurrency profile, assets and debts, and timely investment, it will always be lucky to anyone.

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2021, 07:22:06 PM »
At fast i sell my coins lost my dollar about 500$ but i buy it again now i again buy coins am not selling them again i will hold my coins for 2021 end no more selling i will hold you also do that.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2021, 08:38:15 PM »
At fast i sell my coins lost my dollar about 500$ but i buy it again now i again buy coins am not selling them again i will hold my coins for 2021 end no more selling i will hold you also do that.

If those coins/tokens are having great usecases , than best to hodl. But it won't be a good decision to hodl those coins/tokens as we could see a dead cat bounce from bitcoin and official bear market might start afterwards as per previous bull season history. But diamond hand hodlers won't be disappointed for hodling any coins/tokens if those are having great usecases or product development in the upcoming days.  8)
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Offline Rafiq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1323
  • Last Active: July 23, 2022, 05:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2021, 09:11:51 PM »
I things happen with most of the traders or investors but If you achieve the set target for your coins then you should not worry whether it will continue to rise more. You must be satisfied with your decision. Its not like that every time your analysis will be wrong. This is the market where sometimes big experts also fail to analyze time.
I totally agree with your analysis. This is a market, the price changes every moment, here it is normal to decrease and increase. I also think that as an investor or trader in the cryptocurrency, when it comes to buying and selling a currency, you should buy and sell it and be satisfied with it. If the price of a currency rises after the sale, it will not be right to think it is wrong.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2021, 07:11:21 PM »
Am still holding my coins will not sell brfore 2021 end in dip i will buy more coins  and hold them for long term because crypto is life when market start pump it will pump to 100k it will non stop.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline Limabd

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2021, 09:30:45 AM »
This happens to most traders. They think that if the price of the coin is a little higher then we will sell it. As a result of such repeated thinking, so far many people have suffered a lot from this. I think you need to have a specific goal towards your currency and you should give up your currency if the goal is achieved. It is not necessary to worry about whether the price of the currency will rise further. You must be satisfied with your own decision.  However, it is not always the case that your analysis will be wrong. You have to be careful if you want to do these things. As far as I know, big businessmen have failed to analyze many times so far.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2021, 08:56:58 PM »
This has happened many times before with me. It sometimes hurt me a lot in the beginning. It often happened that the prices went up after the tokens were sold, so I was very upset on the situation, But that's when I started working in crypto. But now I understand that this is a market and prices fluctuate in the market.There is nothing wrong if you sell them first and then the price goes up because you took advantage of it religiously.

I think It is not good decision if you sell your tokens before market up.
When the market goes up, I will wait and see.
If the target been reached, I will sell it.
I think It's better to do.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG