follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 18246 times)

Offline Ruddroforever

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 04:11:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2017, 04:08:05 AM »
I am with deeponion since 2 week,if talk about security,then it my be agree that,deeponion sequrity of deeponion is too much security, they use tor for there security. The pos & pow also too good,there communication is one of the best communication, I communicate with my many friend by deeponion communication. There airdrop is one of the best,that makes them more attractive to the member,to the contributer.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 04:11:41 AM by Ruddroforever »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2017, 04:08:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline nazzzz

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 04:26:27 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2017, 04:26:27 AM »
If you're looking into alts to trade into then you should really consider DeepOnion.  It's becoming increasingly clear that privacy based coins will continue their climb into 2018.  Governments can't ignore crypto anymore as it's surpassed $600-billion market cap.  The IRS is spending millions developing/purchasing software to track down bitcoin owners*.  This will just accelerate as crypto continues it's climb... imagine when the market-cap breaks 1-trillion.

Monero, Dash, and others have already tripled so take a look at the new up and comers.  DeepOnion has recently tripled in price as well but it's low market-cap means there's still huge room for growth.  DeepOnion has innovative tech, an active dev team, and extremely engaged community... it's these three things that'll propel DeepOnion into heavy hitters of privacy based coins.  Head over to their home page at DeepOnion.org and check them out.  Check out the community and you'll understand why there's so much hype.

*IRS Story: newbie deactivated link:http://fortune.com/2017/08/22/irs-tax-cheats-bitcoin-chainalysis/ [nonactive]

I completly agree with you on the importance privacy projects like DeepOnion and Monero will have in a near future. More and more people are realising that bitcoin and other altcoins doesn't have untraceable transactions so they will turn their eyes for some of the altcoins that can provide them 100% anonymity.

Deeponion is in a really good position because it offers the TOR integration and has a small market cap that will atract fresh investors.

Offline Hy1085

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 08:21:23 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2017, 05:46:36 AM »
deeponion is one of my favourite cryptocurrency and I am looking into a long term investment. For now, deeponion is still very new, but already show some healthy growth. pattern is stable compare to many other crypto. its community gathered about 9000 members, the team seems is putting great effort into it.

Offline dragononion

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 06, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2017, 06:39:49 AM »
I agree with you that DeepOnion is different with other crypto, this is because the new features that they offer like DeepVault, Deepsend, untraceable payments... etc. From that point, this new coin will be great in 2018. Im also very interested in the airdrop program, i want to join and earns that free potential coin, DeepOnion. many thank for sharing that useful information here.

Offline deepcash

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 07:09:34 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2017, 07:09:34 AM »
I agree with you. The deeponion is amazing. It has many wonderful features. I have got some onions from the airdrop and prepare to hold it for a long time. I am also very pleased to see the actions of deeponion in 2018. Another thing, the wallet of deeponion is also very good and I have very good experience on it.

Offline arkitekt

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2017, 08:14:01 AM »
deep $onion is my favorite coin in my portfolio. It has an extremely active developmenet team as well as community. No ICO, so onions are freely given out weekly. TOR integrated with DeepVault for file verification over the blcockchain with cheap QUICK transactions. This one is a sleeper and i'm happy to spread the word!

Offline sqb1989

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 08:28:58 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2017, 08:28:46 AM »
In the anonymous currency, only Deeponion has the lowest valuation, and in 2018 it will be the year of the Deeponion's rise, and after a year, there will be a lot of people going to buy Deeponion.And create great value for yourself.

The Deeponion team estimates that Deeponion will be valued at $100 to $200 over the next three years, a miracle. :) :) :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2017, 08:28:46 AM »

Offline Redish

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 11:09:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Avatar Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2017, 11:09:45 AM »
deep $onion is my favorite coin in my portfolio. It has an extremely active developmenet team as well as community. No ICO, so onions are freely given out weekly. TOR integrated with DeepVault for file verification over the blcockchain with cheap QUICK transactions. This one is a sleeper and i'm happy to spread the word!

I could not agree more with you! Transactions are so quick that it's insane! I like the fact about #DevelopmentTeam  as well, this is what I prefer looking when checking out ICOs or coins.

I can't wait for the upcoming roadmap features to be developed and live. This giant sleeper will skyrocket very very soon. :)

I'm happy to read about it at this forum. :)

Offline altcoinlover

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 02:00:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2017, 02:00:20 PM »
I love DeepOnion.

I started to participate in this project 3 months ago.
I was albe to witness personally the huge commitment form dev team to build a long term, sustainable project
and ensure that DeepOnion cryptocurrency is solid and adopted by a large range of people worldwide.

The way the project is involving its community to strenghten it and to thrive is impressive.
This coin is really build to serve people and provide to them a real solution and alternative
to the financial desaster orchestered by traditional finance field.

I suggest everyone to ast least check out what is this project and community about
and see if it is the solution for them as well for their financial issues ...

Offline Kenxkie43

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2017, 03:05:21 PM »
I experienced this features since I join DeepOnion. DeepOnion is truly a friendly community and lot of exiting events in the site. I hold DeepOnion because it shows a great potential in the future of Altcoins plus it's secure and private. :)

Offline rada2016

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 03:05:59 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2017, 03:06:05 PM »
I love DeepOnion.

I started to participate in this project 3 months ago.
I was albe to witness personally the huge commitment form dev team to build a long term, sustainable project
and ensure that DeepOnion cryptocurrency is solid and adopted by a large range of people worldwide.

The way the project is involving its community to strenghten it and to thrive is impressive.
This coin is really build to serve people and provide to them a real solution and alternative
to the financial desaster orchestered by traditional finance field.

I suggest everyone to ast least check out what is this project and community about
and see if it is the solution for them as well for their financial issues ...
DeepOnion Devs are one of the most Community-oriented developers I have seen. They were very active in communicating with the members both in bitcointalk and the DeepOnion Community Forum, they listen to what the members are saying and recently decided to make the growth of the community one of the priorities. To show how valuable the members are, they created VoteCentral which gives them power to vote on the future of DeepOnion.
If you are looking for a coin and community to join, I recommend DeepOnion. I have never seen any coin topping it right now.

Offline Enzo17

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: October 24, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    First Post Signature Avatar
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2017, 03:33:44 PM »
Deeponion is my first altcoin and I love it since the beggining. I joined deeponion community because it has a lot of potential, a big and fast growing community. I bought onions at $0.6 before I joined airdrop 16th and I am very happy of what I received. Now Deeponion price is still rising. Deeponion is a good investment and the best altcoin right now. So thank you for sharing your work and having this great article the best achievement of deeponion community.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★    newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/ [nonactive]   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1133740 [nonactive]  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    newbie deactivated link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.0 [nonactive]  newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf [nonactive]  newbie deactivated link:https://www.facebook.com/deeponionx [nonactive]  newbie deactivated link:https://twitter.com/deeponionx [nonactive]  newbie deactivated link:https://www.youtube.com/deeponion [nonactive]  newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/community/ [nonactive]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline mhsanto

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 25, 2017, 02:42:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2017, 03:48:39 PM »
Deeponion is very good valueable service. Last 2 week i will join this community and take a better service. In 2018 deeponion community make a huge community and their market value make a big hit.

Offline Yhan

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: January 22, 2018, 05:26:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »
Deep Onion is a very promising altcoin to invest in crypto and DeepOnion community is a fast growing and a friendl community you've never missed. It has a great features that the others don't have.

Offline vectisitch

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: May 30, 2020, 01:47:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2017, 04:01:30 PM »
deeponion is a community driven coin ,the devs have shown a willingness to change rules and to make the airdrop more fair in the interests of the community. they have just hired more devs to push forward the planned features and they are currently working on the Android wallet. things are looking great for 2018. the plan is to be the best anonymous coin out there with unique features. it's still early days for deeponion but so far we have hit every step planned.
one of the best choices i ever made was to get involved

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG