follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
  • Activity: 69
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
Re: How to join the next gen Cross chain DeFi powered NFT marketplace ?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 06:12:01 PM »
I really love the fact you have many usecases for the token and it is available on many chains for easy access to many investors, but I think team can do better by listing on bigger CEX
This is exactly what captivated my attention to SPO in particular. Usecases are like triggers to set a project in motion and SPO has that in place. I believe they are one with an objective to achieve and giving investors an opportunity to benefit on different chain is very thoughtful of them, it has certainly eased things

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 06:12:01 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 06:21:03 PM »
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

Check it and Stuck up SPO! Let me know your opinions.

Hmm, I just noticed SPO team will allow holders of their token to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals in order to determine what the team should implement on the platform. That is a great usecase for the token

I also came across this, I must say with this level of engagement with the hodlers, it will encourage more hodlers as well and also make hodlers take decisions that’s best for the project knowing truly well that the decisions taken also goes a long way in determining their progress as well

Offline ttcsalam

• Activity: 1134
  • Last Active: October 25, 2023, 04:59:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2021, 06:26:40 PM »
I believe all potent investors are holding SPO,  the token powering Spores platform to reward nft creators, buyers, agents, and liquidity providers. The uniquness of spores is bond to its cross chain patterns. It allows all creators to bridge their creativity from ETH --> BSC-->ATOM. That's absolutely perfect for any creators seeking for a great platform whereby its productivity can reach other network in a single manner.

It's no doubt, SPO tokens will have a major growth since the metaverse season has just started combined with the tokenomics that makes the whole difference with others out there.

Check it and Stuck up SPO! Let me know your opinions.
lots of markets trying to build up very good something I think they will create a new market for the NFT market place so we will get another NFT market place with in short time.

Offline Craigmorgan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:05:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2021, 06:34:40 PM »
The best part about SPO is their APY%, They are simply mouthwatering, their early returns and maturity return is something that any wise investor will take advantage of and create passive income for one’s self. SPO is just taking started from the looks of things and is on their way to greatness if the focus is maintained

Offline Craigmorgan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2021, 06:40:59 PM »
I really love the fact you have many usecases for the token and it is available on many chains for easy access to many investors, but I think team can do better by listing on bigger CEX
For a project really endowed, it’s not surprise SPO will have so many usecases as they will ensure that SPO is used for almost every activity. This is however a wise and good step towards bolstering the value of SPO and the impact will be seen soon and in the long run

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2021, 06:59:08 PM »
Actually I'm not a fan of token buyback , but it will really help as the SPO team are doing a buyback and team still creating awareness for mass adoption, it will really go a long for the future of the project

You are right but at the same time, many investors love it when team do buyback of their own token at interval, it is only show SPO team cares about the inevstors and investing in their own project. That will increase moral of the investors and increase number of holders

Offline Craigmorgan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2021, 07:47:18 PM »

That is what makes Spores standout, gone are the days investors buy based on hype, investors research about the team background, experience and problem the project is going to solved  now

True, that’s why enlightening and making proper research is paramount. If my research on SPO didn’t yield any positive result, I wouldn’t be a fan of it. I see huge potentials in SPO, the setting, the features and everything that makes it up is on point

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2021, 07:47:18 PM »

Offline Craigmorgan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2021, 07:56:44 PM »
Actually I'm not a fan of token buyback , but it will really help as the SPO team are doing a buyback and team still creating awareness for mass adoption, it will really go a long for the future of the project

You are right but at the same time, many investors love it when team do buyback of their own token at interval, it is only show SPO team cares about the inevstors and investing in their own project. That will increase moral of the investors and increase number of holders

From the features integrated in SPO, one can tell that they have got the interest of investors at heart and I certainly agree with your notion, it will be a huge motivation for creators and investors to flood in so as to be partakers of this

Offline Craigmorgan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2021, 08:05:29 PM »
Being honest, I am a creative and one thing I love is a platform that makes it easy for creatives to operate. For the fact that SPO bridges creativity across ETH, BSC and ATOM, it makes it easier for creatives like me. The icing on the cake is the reward system for creatives. I’m loving it

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2021, 08:14:40 PM »
SPO team really doing a great job in the area of development and promotion, having the token and NFT on multi chains is not an easy feat to achieved within short period of time  if the team are not dedicated and focused

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2021, 08:33:20 PM »
It is very unusual this days to see project with all these features and to see team that will be transparent enough and implement all what they have within the stipulated time, I commend Spo team for the great work put in place
I feel this is due to the foresight SPO has. SPO doesn’t long like a project that came for just short term, they are here to stay from every observation and everything they put in place shows exactly just that. It’s only a project with goal that will set up all these to perfection

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2021, 08:37:44 PM »
The best part about SPO is their APY%, They are simply mouthwatering, their early returns and maturity return is something that any wise investor will take advantage of and create passive income for one’s self. SPO is just taking started from the looks of things and is on their way to greatness if the focus is maintained
If you say their best part is the APY%, then what adjective will you use to describe how they are reforming the world of NFTs. They look ready to lay a mark in NFTs as a whole. I would describe SPO as the key to greater beginnings especially due to their support for creativity

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2021, 08:38:03 PM »

Buying back 25% SPO tokens quarterly using the profit generated from sales of NFT on their platform is really huge. And to crown it all, the buy back token will be locked for good 2 years before it can be uncloked to the circulation

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
  • Activity: 70
  • Last Active: April 13, 2022, 03:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2021, 08:53:05 PM »
Metaverse is now trending and definitely SPO potential is undeniable judging from its core values and functions, finger crossed and watching how it continues to grow. meanwhile I keep exploring the functionalities and amazing features and rewards available on the spores platform.
The chances of SPO doing perfectly well is indisputable and undeniable. Any creator or investor with a good foresight that takes cognizance of the amazing nature of SPO will certainly understand perfectly my point of view. I have tried to find an angle to criticize but at the moment, there is nothing to criticize

Although I understand your perception clearly because they are doing well and are making a mark specifically for rewarding creativity thereby encouraging it. They are still get better and once they get better, they will be seated perfectly at the top undoubtedly

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2021, 09:00:37 PM »

That is what makes Spores standout, gone are the days investors buy based on hype, investors research about the team background, experience and problem the project is going to solved  now

Another thing I will like to point out on why I appreciate the good work going on in spores is their support and interest in creativity especially on NFTs, this is a boost, the type of boost I specifically need and other than that, giving hodlers opportunity to make decisions is also applaudable

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG