follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO ENDS IN 5 DAYS!  (Read 5495 times)

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:47:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
As everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency platforms knows, in these kinds of projects, security is the most important point that the owner of the platform is responsible for. That is a really good idea but its investors should be made feel themselves both relaxed and in safe.

Agree with you fully, thanks for comment.

Again a lot of amazing updates from the Investa team!!!

Before you read them just think that this ICO is not finished yet and you can still participate until the end of this month.

So here there are:

1. ATMs have been shipped and are on their way to Chile!
2. Pre-ordered cards are being sent to several users now.
3. The Exchange is almost ready to go live.

I have participated in many ICO but never seen progress like this. Investa development and roadmap fulfillment are overwhelming. Remember ICO is even not ended.

If this all doesn't scream buy I don't what is.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:02:04 PM by EmoneyABC »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:47:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [ANN][INV] INVESTA - CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM 🌎ICO ENDS IN 5 DAYS!
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 05:59:15 AM »
I think Investa team is very active on Telegram and they don't have time to constantly post in this thread and that is why I will try to keep you updated here Bitcointalk members. We are waiting for exchange launch of course and we are very close. Investa team is testing last security concerns. I will advise to register on exchange and pass KYC because is needed to be able to transfer you INV tokens. There will be longer waiting when they finally launch.I have to say that Investa is still ahead of schedule and one of best ICO I have invested when it goes to roadmap fulfillment, communication, and progress. We owe them a little bit of trust.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG