follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why did I just find out about this airdrop now? The event is amazing!!!  (Read 734 times)

Offline sooun22

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 06:39:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 10 Posts Topic Starter
Recently, I've been wanting to participate in airdrops or free mining, and I happened to come across an event in the community.
It says that if you trade, you'll receive a new coin called N3 coin as much as the trading fees. I'm not exactly sure what N3 coin is, but I figured it's better to receive something rather than nothing, so I decided to give it a try.
It's on a DEX trading platform called INNODEX, and I was a bit worried because there isn't much trading volume yet. However, considering it's a recently opened platform, I can understand the low volume. I also find it trustworthy since there don't seem to be any trading bots.
Anyway, after trading, I realized that N3 coin seems quite interesting. It's said to be listed in December, and I'm looking forward to its potential. Holding onto it might also bring in 20% of operating profit from partner projects. Having coins seems to attract more money!

The event lasts until November 18th, so if you're interested, you can join by signing up on the INNODEX exchange and start trading.
I'm personally satisfied with the event, and I hope others can enjoy it as well.
If you want more information about the event, there's plenty of announcements on INNODEX.
Feel free to check it out for more details.

https://innodex.io/markets [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Destroy U Dream

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:24:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
Re: Why did I just find out about this airdrop now? The event is amazing!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 10:59:09 AM »
I completely agree with your decision to explore the airdrop event on INNODEX. Getting something in return for trading fees is always a welcome opportunity, and the potential for a new coin like N3 coin adds an exciting element to the experience. It's great that you find the event satisfying, and I'm intrigued by the idea of holding onto N3 coin for potential future gains. Thanks for sharing this information!

Offline Ackerman Levi

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:24:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    10 Posts First Post
Re: Why did I just find out about this airdrop now? The event is amazing!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 10:59:49 AM »
While I appreciate the allure of receiving a new coin through trading fees on INNODEX, I would exercise caution, especially considering the relatively low trading volume on the platform. Low trading volume can sometimes be an indication of limited liquidity and potential challenges in buying or selling assets. Additionally, the lack of trading bots might be a positive aspect, but it's crucial to thoroughly research the platform's security measures and overall reputation. It's important to ensure the event aligns with your risk tolerance and investment strategy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG