follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving is coming  (Read 5920 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: Bitcoin Halving is coming
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2024, 08:59:50 PM »
It is certain that the price of Bitcoin will improve, because this halving year of 2024 will definitely hit the price of Bitcoin 100k dollar. The price of 100k is very likely to go up to 150k for a few bitcoins. If you have noticed the past bitcoin halving then you can follow the 2020 halving. After the 2020 halving. in 2021 the price of Bitcoin was 69k, and in 2020 the price of Bitcoin was 17k. So if the price of bitcoin increases at that time then the increase of massive investors in the current time then the price of bitcoin will increase more this year.
An increase in the price of Bitcoin will indeed occur, but if you look at the situation and conditions, the price of $100k seems to be difficult to achieve because many people already know that Bitcoin price movements are very risky, so not many people will buy Bitcoin at that expensive price unless Bitcoin has good news that can trigger traders and influence the rise in Bitcoin prices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2024, 08:59:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2024, 11:57:22 PM »
The Bitcoin halving is sure to take place in April, but miners are currently busy buying. Only a few days left, only 79 days. Bitcoin halving will start after this day and holders believe that the price of Bitcoin will peak immediately after the halving in 2025. Because all investors hold Bitcoins for long periods of time in order to gain profit. So I think all bitcoin holders will accumulate these bitcoins quickly and get their benefits right.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2024, 04:12:32 AM »
Bitcoin halving happens every four years. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is $42,000. I think the halving will lead to Bitcoin's price going over $100,000 after the halving. I have no doubt at least that Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 in the near future from the rate of increase in value of Bitcoin since its inception. Bitcoin is a coin that has long been the number one cryptocurrency. Its popularity is above all other coins. So I think it will go to a higher level in the future.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2024, 05:40:50 AM »
Bitcoin halving happens every four years. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is $42,000. I think the halving will lead to Bitcoin's price going over $100,000 after the halving. I have no doubt at least that Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 in the near future from the rate of increase in value of Bitcoin since its inception. Bitcoin is a coin that has long been the number one cryptocurrency. Its popularity is above all other coins. So I think it will go to a higher level in the future.
It is not certain that Bitcoin will increase to $100k dollars immediately after Bitcoin Halving.  However, after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, we predicted that Bitcoin might cross $50,000-$55,000, but after the approval of the Bitcoin Spot ETF, the Gray Scale (GBTC) market decided to sell their Bitcoin holdings, causing the market to drop below $40,000 overnight. comes down  In this case, even though there is a big good news, the Bitcoin market has not increased, so if this happens, then even after the halving, if there is a bad announcement in the market, then the market may not increase. There are many other reasons behind the growth of the market which apart from halving the market can grow due to those reasons.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2024, 06:23:40 AM »
Will Bitcoin reach $100k after the halving, considering the historical trend where the price of BTC increased by 50-60% after past halvings? What's your opinion on the halving? Are you excited for it?
No it will not , after halving > the price might go down more because that is how the market shows over the last 3 halving but one thing is sure that after a year of halving the price will not only break 100k but will climb even higher .
there are so much to expect and added are the big players that has been waiting for their time to shine lol, they will purchase  as many as they can to make the market high.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2024, 07:13:37 AM »
Will Bitcoin reach $100k after the halving, considering the historical trend where the price of BTC increased by 50-60% after past halvings? What's your opinion on the halving? Are you excited for it?
No it will not , after halving > the price might go down more because that is how the market shows over the last 3 halving but one thing is sure that after a year of halving the price will not only break 100k but will climb even higher .
there are so much to expect and added are the big players that has been waiting for their time to shine lol, they will purchase  as many as they can to make the market high.

The Bitcoin halving will take place in 2024 and after or before this halving will give investors ample opportunity to buy Bitcoin. It is normal for the price of Bitcoin to go up and down in 2024, that is, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will be 150k in 2025. In each of the previous halvings, the price of Bitcoin increased several times after the halving. So this year the number of Bitcoin holders is high, so the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot.

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2024, 07:24:42 AM »

I don't think that Bitcoin will be able to reach $100k after the halving, given how Bitcoin is moving and investor interest today, so the chances of Bitcoin reaching that point are not that big. However, it is very likely that Bitcoin will pass $45k and may reach its ATH a few months after the halving if we look at the history of halvings. So just pay attention and wait for what surprises the market will give you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2024, 07:24:42 AM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2024, 08:31:28 AM »

I don't think that Bitcoin will be able to reach $100k after the halving, given how Bitcoin is moving and investor interest today, so the chances of Bitcoin reaching that point are not that big. However, it is very likely that Bitcoin will pass $45k and may reach its ATH a few months after the halving if we look at the history of halvings. So just pay attention and wait for what surprises the market will give you.

TBH, I don't underestimate about bitcoin, maybe several people doubt bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 but by seeing the old ATH which bitcoin reached at 2021 68K, I believe bitcoin will touch new ATH $ 100K at 2025.
For now, bitcoin seems struggle because many people still wait bitcoin halving and buy bitcoin for hold.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2024, 08:56:28 AM »
TBH, I don't underestimate about bitcoin, maybe several people doubt bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 but by seeing the old ATH which bitcoin reached at 2021 68K, I believe bitcoin will touch new ATH $ 100K at 2025.
For now, bitcoin seems struggle because many people still wait bitcoin halving and buy bitcoin for hold.
Indeed, the price of $100k will be reached, but not in the near future, because so far, to buy Bitcoin at that expensive price, only rich people will buy it, and of course, you have to need good news that can trigger everyone in the world to buy Bitcoin, and the price will be easy to reach. As the latest ATH is as expensive as it is, supported by Bitcoin's limited supply, it will have an important influence on the course of Bitcoin's price.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2024, 07:00:32 PM »
If we analyze the market we can see that there will be a dumping before bitcoin halving and there may be dumping after bitcoin halving but bull season will start few months after bitcoin halving. I am very excited about the halving and the bull market because I have been investing in bitcoins using the DCA method and I am waiting for the dumping that will happen before or after the bitcoin halving. I will invest from the dumping market and I will definitely wait for the next bullrun. You wait and you will definitely see Bitcoin surpass $100k during the bull season. This is not my words, this is the prediction of many influencers.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2024, 08:10:04 PM »
It should be noted that Bitcoin volatility may increase immediately after the halving.  This may occur due to changes in the behavior of traders and investors, as well as the potential exit of some miners whose equipment becomes unprofitable under the new block reward.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1486
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2024, 08:43:18 PM »
Yes we know in April 26 in this year Bitcoin halving will happen. We are eagerly waiting for Bitcoin halving. Because we saw previous halving Bitcoin price increased. So this halving Bitcoin price will increase we can easily think it. Now it’s impact we are seeing i think.
Previous halving bitcoin price increased 50% to 60% we saw i think now bitcoin is huge popular and It's usability increased hugely. So i also think Bitcoin price will increase and it will be hit $100k.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2024, 09:28:44 PM »
Yes we know in April 26 in this year Bitcoin halving will happen. We are eagerly waiting for Bitcoin halving. Because we saw previous halving Bitcoin price increased. So this halving Bitcoin price will increase we can easily think it. Now it’s impact we are seeing i think.
Previous halving bitcoin price increased 50% to 60% we saw i think now bitcoin is huge popular and It's usability increased hugely. So i also think Bitcoin price will increase and it will be hit $100k.
Current bitcoin price around $43k left $20k space for bitcoin raise to higher price before bitcoin halving arrive three months later, actually no doubt for this time halving bitcoin get chance to raise higher price and easily increasing around 40% to 60% for this time halving. I can predict bitcoin few weeks before halving can raise above $60k and new highest price easily before or after halving time arrive.
Wish not bad news and keep make the holder not panic for holding their bitcoin investment, bitcoin have been popular right now and halving time will make many people try to invest more.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2024, 10:22:21 PM »
The Bitcoin halving is coming, and it remains 71 days to it. People's anticipation for it, it's pure evidence that this year's bitcoin halving will be higher in price than its previous halving that got bitcoin to $65k.

We are just speculating that bitcoin would hit a $100k price tag or more, we can't ascertain that. But notwithstanding anyone who bought bitcoin at this time or before, would surely profit from their investment in bitcoin before or after the halving season. Bitcoin wouldn't remain in the $40k-$45k range price during the halving and after the halving. So expect a price of about $50k before then(halving season), after halving ''$120k''

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2024, 11:41:23 PM »
Why you are very doubtful Bitcoin to reach $100k? You have another good reason. Most people assume Bitcoin will reach $100k, I think it is very possible. If we consider the gap between Bitcoin ATL and ATH in the previous bullrun season, we even has the chance to see the Bitcoin price more than $100k. However, it is purely a speculation, no certainty for the next ATH.

The ATH should be reached a year after the Bitcoin halving. It may be in 2025, I doubt if it will be achieved in 2024. Bitcoin price seems to be struggling to increase after Bitcoin halving, it may be in a sideway phase, too.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG