follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 7567 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:23:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #420 on: April 21, 2024, 05:39:39 PM »
This week there will be a match between two rivals in La Liga, yes that is a meeting between Real Madrid and Barcelona in a match entitled El Clasico.

They just got different results in the Champions League, Real Madrid were able to secure victory and qualify for the semifinals, while Barcelona had to be eliminated after they lost with a landslide score to Paris Saint Germain.

Real Madrid is the main favorite in this match, but they must remain careful because Barcelona is not coming to taste defeat.
Perhaps the most interesting match in football at club level is between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Once upon a time we understood El Clasico to mean extreme excitement be it in football or fighting. Although Real Madrid and Barcelona are two clubs in the same league, no team has ever conceded a single point to any team, but the current El Clasico is very different from the previous El Clasico. Earlier EL Clasico used to be very exciting and no one wanted to miss the previous EL Classico but now I don't find that excitement anymore which is why even though this El Classico doesn't work much excitement with those matches.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #420 on: April 21, 2024, 05:39:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #421 on: April 21, 2024, 07:53:36 PM »
It was unexpected that Atletico Madrid had to fall behind hosts Alaves with a score of 1-0. Alaves scored the goal in the first half, precisely in the 15th minute. Atletico Madrid tried to respond, but their efforts did not produce results in the first half.

The match entered the 65th minute and the score was still 1-0. Atletico Madrid must work even harder to equalize first before they can turn things around. This was a surprising match for them.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #422 on: April 21, 2024, 09:38:50 PM »
Honestly, even at 1-1 this feels like not the el classico I remember, this feels like not a game that I would love to watch, I am already bored and I am just going to call it quits. Don't get me wrong, we have seen 2 goals already and its only been thirty minutes, so I am not really saying that its some weird situation, of course its not the same. I am just saying that we are going to end up with a boring game to watch, its not entertaining football anymore. Everyone feels like they are playing the same game over and over and over again, its like non-stop same team same football and zero talent, just a ton of training to be able to do so something very good ,that's it.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 806
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:06 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #423 on: April 21, 2024, 11:11:48 PM »
Honestly, even at 1-1 this feels like not the el classico I remember, this feels like not a game that I would love to watch, I am already bored and I am just going to call it quits. Don't get me wrong, we have seen 2 goals already and its only been thirty minutes, so I am not really saying that its some weird situation, of course its not the same. I am just saying that we are going to end up with a boring game to watch, its not entertaining football anymore. Everyone feels like they are playing the same game over and over and over again, its like non-stop same team same football and zero talent, just a ton of training to be able to do so something very good ,that's it.
You missed the fun and thrill if you stopped watching the match as you said. It was indeed an El Classico as both teams were fighting to win all three point. Jude Bellingham was able to snatch all three points from Barcelona with his dying minutes goal that he scored with a clean finish on the 90th minutes of the game. I know that this match will be in favor of Real Madrid to widening the point gap between them and Barcelona. The match ended 3-2.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1088
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #424 on: April 21, 2024, 11:18:12 PM »
You missed the fun and thrill if you stopped watching the match as you said. It was indeed an El Classico as both teams were fighting to win all three point. Jude Bellingham was able to snatch all three points from Barcelona with his dying minutes goal that he scored with a clean finish on the 90th minutes of the game. I know that this match will be in favor of Real Madrid to widening the point gap between them and Barcelona.
Madrid more comfortable on the top position after winning over Barcelona with 11 points left. Three winning matches later requirement for Madrid to celebrate La Liga tittle in this season. Most excited and many controversial about el clasico match, seems many Barcelona fans can't acceptable the result and their dissallowed goal. But Madrid near future with domestic league tittle and Barcelona has potential without trophy yet in this season.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1136
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #425 on: April 22, 2024, 12:25:54 PM »
Actually, I also understand what you feel. Although actually there may be a slight difference. but to be honest, I personally didn't really enjoy every El Classico after Messi and Ronaldo left. Since then, although El Classico has always been exciting, it has never been as exciting as when there were these two football stars.

But still El Classico always presents interesting matches. And I always don't want to miss it. But this season Real Madrid always seems to be ahead and the proof is that they managed to win again.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 767
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #426 on: April 22, 2024, 11:59:10 PM »
It was unexpected that Atletico Madrid had to fall behind hosts Alaves with a score of 1-0. Alaves scored the goal in the first half, precisely in the 15th minute. Atletico Madrid tried to respond, but their efforts did not produce results in the first half.

The match entered the 65th minute and the score was still 1-0. Atletico Madrid must work even harder to equalize first before they can turn things around. This was a surprising match for them.
A very surprising defeat for them to lose an away match to a far below them to two goals defeat. It was an unexpected defeat to happen to Atletico Madrid longing for the qualification of the Champions League for this season. However, their defeat to Alave has made Atletico Club draw 3 points closer to them. Any surprising defeats they are going to experience might have Atletico Club in the same position as them in the Laliga table. Atletico Madrid should better win the rest of their match than losing any

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #426 on: April 22, 2024, 11:59:10 PM »

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:22:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #427 on: April 23, 2024, 12:30:19 AM »
Actually, I also understand what you feel. Although actually there may be a slight difference. but to be honest, I personally didn't really enjoy every El Classico after Messi and Ronaldo left. Since then, although El Classico has always been exciting, it has never been as exciting as when there were these two football stars.

But still El Classico always presents interesting matches. And I always don't want to miss it. But this season Real Madrid always seems to be ahead and the proof is that they managed to win again.
The truth is that El Classico haven't been able to attract the same intimidating number of spectators and viewers across the globe when Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo was still in Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively since the two football superstars left their Spanish clubs. It was the presence of the two football genius that made the fixture the most viewed across the globe during their time in Spain. The current set of players in both teams are without doubt good players but they're yet to get to the level of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1136
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2024, 03:20:17 PM »

A very surprising defeat for them to lose an away match to a far below them to two goals defeat. It was an unexpected defeat to happen to Atletico Madrid longing for the qualification of the Champions League for this season. However, their defeat to Alave has made Atletico Club draw 3 points closer to them. Any surprising defeats they are going to experience might have Atletico Club in the same position as them in the Laliga table. Atletico Madrid should better win the rest of their match than losing any
Atletico Madrid indeed suffered a quite embarrassing defeat. And actually Atletico Madrid also lost the opportunity to widen the point difference they have with Bilbao. In the last match, Bilbao also only got a draw. And if Bilbao is able to win then currently the difference in points between Bilbao and Atletico Madrid will be very thin. This also indicates that Atletico Madrid still cannot feel safe with the 4th ranking position they currently occupy. And if Atletico Madrid want to continue to maintain their current position then they must continue to win the remaining games this season. Because Bilbao is getting closer to them. And if Atletico Madrid lose then Bilbao can approach them quickly and can even overtake them.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:30:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #429 on: April 23, 2024, 10:34:27 PM »
However, this time, in week 32, Girona managed to get full 3 points again for their victory against Cadiz. Yes, they just won against Cadiz with a score of 4 - 1.
This is a pretty big win for Girona. Even though Cadiz was actually quite troublesome this time, Girona really managed to control it to the point that they had difficulty penetrating Girona's defense.
Yep. Girona won the match with big scores, they created 4 goals. With this win, Girona will be safe in the top 3, they also still have the chance to return to the runner-up position. Barcelona must be careful if they lose points against Real Madrid in the upcoming match, Girona is still possible to catch them.
Yes, Girona showed their ability again and were able to optimize all existing opportunities, especially against lower level clubs, so they were able to get the full 3 points. This is why it is important not to underestimate all opponents, so that you can always get full points. Because indeed, these points can be obtained from any club.

Really, this is not only unexpected, in fact this is a truly embarrassing result for Atletico Madrid who lost badly to Alaves.
Score Alaves vs Atletico Madrid
                 2 0

Isn't this quite embarrassing? In fact, Atletico Madrid really dominated the match and carried out many attacks. but all of them were repelled by Alaves' defense. Meanwhile, the counter attack from Alaves destroyed Atletico Madrid's defense which ended in defeat without reply. It's really unfortunate,

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1293
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2024, 12:05:06 PM »
PlayerGoal
Dovbyk A.18
Bellingham J.17
Budimir A.16
Sorloth A.15
Mayoral B.15
Guruzeta G.14
Morata A.14
Vinicius Junior13
Lewandowski R.13
Griezmann A.13
En-Nesyri Y.12
Duro H.12
Strand Larsen J.11
Uzuni M.10
Rodrygo10
Willian Jose10
Gerard Moreno10
Williams I.9
Oyarzabal M.9
Omorodion S.9
Correa A.8
Stuani C.8
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2024, 02:35:05 PM »

They had to swallow their disappointment by returning home with defeat. Being down by one goal since the first half was unable to equalize them, and even in the added minute they had to concede again to Alaves.

This result is certainly very disappointing, because on paper this is actually a fairly easy match for Atletico Madrid, but in reality they couldn't win any points, even just 1 point. Luckily this week Atletico Bilbao only achieved a draw, so they were still able to keep their distance.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 767
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2024, 11:48:03 PM »

They had to swallow their disappointment by returning home with defeat. Being down by one goal since the first half was unable to equalize them, and even in the added minute they had to concede again to Alaves.

This result is certainly very disappointing, because on paper this is actually a fairly easy match for Atletico Madrid, but in reality they couldn't win any points, even just 1 point. Luckily this week Atletico Bilbao only achieved a draw, so they were still able to keep their distance.
Another round of draws after drawing to Villarreal in their last two matches, before having an annoying draw to Grenade that would have taken them to the same points as Atletico Madrid.

However, Atletico Club will have an away match with Atletico Madrid in a few days. I consider the match to be tough because they needed the match points to keep them on top of the table for Champions League Qualification.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3459
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:43:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #433 on: April 25, 2024, 11:28:29 AM »
Barca fans who don't like Xavi's performance in domestic cups/leagues and Champions League this season will have to bear with him for another season (until his contract is up). He previously said he wanted to leave by the end of the season but agrees to reverse it recently.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1088
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #434 on: April 26, 2024, 10:08:14 PM »
HT Real Sociedad 0 vs 1 Real Madrid

Carlo Ancelotti made a lot of rotations in the match against Real Sociedad, Arda Güler who played in the early minutes managed to score one goal and his second goal of the season in 6 matches with Real Madrid in La Liga. Actually, Real Sociedad was able to dominate the match from the early minutes and huge pressure made it difficult for Madrid to get opportunities in the first half. Sociedad took the lead through Takefusa Kubo's goal but the referee disallowed it after checking VAR.
I don't sure Madrid can't defend the winning goal if not make any substitute on second half match, get huge pressure since first minutes and Madrid difficult to developing games in first half how Sociedad more dominance.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG