follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8947 times)

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • ..//:::
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:19:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2024, 10:54:12 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has asked and although part of the soap opera with Lebron stood out these days, but it was just rumors, he leaves as a free agent or ends his career with the Lakers.
fM: I think he will be a free agent and will review offers...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2024, 10:54:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2024, 12:36:27 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has asked and although part of the soap opera with Lebron stood out these days, but it was just rumors, he leaves as a free agent or ends his career with the Lakers.

There is a chance that he will end up wearing a Warriors uniform because rumors have it that he wants to play with Steph Curry before he ends his career hehe.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 11:42:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2024, 06:03:40 PM »

There is a chance that he will end up wearing a Warriors uniform because rumors have it that he wants to play with Steph Curry before he ends his career hehe.
Yeah, it was weird reading articles about Warriors also reaching out to Lakers for the possibility of uniting the two. I also read that even Draymond talked to their common agent to help out. It's an attractive offer for sure but joining them would likely not add anything to either guy's legacy.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2024, 06:20:48 PM »
I highly doubt that he will leave at the end of the season to Warriors, I think he will leave to whoever gets Bronny. This could very well be warriors too, who knows. I mean by mock drafts, Bronny looks like an undrafted prospect, if that is true and he goes undrafted, Warriors could offer him a minimum, and Lebron the max, by getting rid of someone else I think. Probably Draymond? Is his contract getting close to over? All in all I still think that some other team is a possibility. Lakers will not be trading him now, not much time left anyway, so we need to wait until the season is over, and the draft happens, we can only see where he goes after that.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:19:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2024, 10:05:30 PM »
and...! NBA ALL Star Game:
West All-Stars,  +/- : @1.6
East All-Stars, +/-: @2

I think those from the east are going to win without much trouble, we are in a weekend of dunks, fun games, and Lebron James reaching another record.

...//:::
...//:::
..//:::

OK, thanks for your thoughts.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2024, 11:32:47 PM »

Maybe, but it will cost a lot of players for the Warriors and it might not have enough time for Lebron to win another ring. But I applaud the Warriors though, they are really aggressive as per the news on recruiting Lebron James.

Perhaps it steamed on how they got KD and they won back to back. But the big 3 is still in their primes during that time. And it has something to do with Bronny as well, Lebron is just waiting for his son to join the NBA and so he might stay with the Lakers for now.

Anyone excited with the All Star Weekend? Slam Dunk and 3 Points?

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2024, 12:02:51 AM »
~

Maybe, but it will cost a lot of players for the Warriors and it might not have enough time for Lebron to win another ring. But I applaud the Warriors though, they are really aggressive as per the news on recruiting Lebron James.

Perhaps it steamed on how they got KD and they won back to back. But the big 3 is still in their primes during that time. And it has something to do with Bronny as well, Lebron is just waiting for his son to join the NBA and so he might stay with the Lakers for now.
Klay, Wiggins, and maybe one draft pick yo get Lakers to agree. As for Bronny, it doesn't look like he's good enough. If not for the father's achievements, teams would probably snub him.

I' m not betting that's why I'd rather watch some highlights or full replay if it's good. It's been disappointing the last couple of years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2024, 12:02:51 AM »

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2024, 01:09:42 AM »

Lebron wants to makes history once again, father and son playing together in one team hehe. Per mock draft, Bronny did not make it but with his father influencing the Laker's front office, he will the Laker's uniform next season.  ;D

TBH, i'm not excited with the AllStar's circus anymore, seems like they are doing the warm-ups with no defense at all.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2024, 06:53:18 AM »

The chances of him going to the Warriors will go up significantly if the Warriors will draft Bronny. Aside from that, I don't see him going to the Lakers.
He also teased the Knicks fans by using the Knicks towel instead of a Lakers towel, but the Knicks management has no interest in getting him... at least for now.

I just watched a video a few hours ago on players the Warriors can get next season, and these players are PG13, Giannis, and KD. Of the three, Giannis, and KD have the highest chances of leaving the team, especially Giannis if the Bucks do not win this season. KD on the other hand showed frustration on his team because of injuries. As for Lebron, he has a player option next season so he can just pick whatever he wants to do. I mean he will not be called Le-GM for no reason right?

I guess the safest prediction to do with regards to which team Lebron will be next season is that, whoever team drafts Bronny (if he will get drafted), that's the team where Le-GM will be playing.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2024, 07:21:26 AM »
Steph Curry winning over Sabrina in the 3 point contest between them.

Dame back to back champion in the 3 point shoot out.

Slam Dunk? Damn those judges, they really trying to get Jalen Brown to win, Lol,  ;D. So I guess slam dunk is dead already unless we see another Aaron Gordon vs Zach Lavine performance.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2024, 01:21:51 PM »
~

Slam Dunk? Damn those judges, they really trying to get Jalen Brown to win, Lol,  ;D. So I guess slam dunk is dead already unless we see another Aaron Gordon vs Zach Lavine performance.
When you see a participant dunk over a short guy (and sitting), you might as well consider it dead ;D Kai seems popular among the younger generations and that's why Jalen had to do it for the viewership. The problem is that the quality of the contest was ruined. That should have been an intermission and not part of the contest. Just laughable.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2024, 11:22:12 PM »
~

When you see a participant dunk over a short guy (and sitting), you might as well consider it dead ;D Kai seems popular among the younger generations and that's why Jalen had to do it for the viewership. The problem is that the quality of the contest was ruined. That should have been an intermission and not part of the contest. Just laughable.

Lol, but yes, what's Jaylen Brown is thinking?

I think the viewership was more on the Steph vs Sabrina, first time that we have seen it so everyone is curious about it. The next time though for Slam Dunk, they should get like ANT and other high flyers in the game.

A healthy Ja Morant? Wow, I'm seeing him pulling great dunks for us. But we will never know if they don't want to join this contest.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: Today at 01:56:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2024, 11:26:12 PM »
~

Yep) That moment looked ridiculous, and the slam dunk contest wasn't very interesting. I don't even remember a moment like that at any of the previous slam dunk contests. Brown is probably the first player who got booed by the crowd for his dunk, and that crowd reaction clearly showed how bad that slam dunk contest was.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2024, 12:10:35 AM »
~
A healthy Ja Morant? Wow, I'm seeing him pulling great dunks for us. But we will never know if they don't want to join this contest.
Nah, I don't see that happening even if healthy unless Adam Silver orders all NBA teams to send their best dunker/s. Ja probably wants to join but the Grizz board doesn't want to take risk of potential injury. Seeing how the all-star went (East vs. West), I expect the overall quality of the events to go down further.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2024, 01:00:22 AM »
Steph Curry winning over Sabrina in the 3 point contest between them.

Dame back to back champion in the 3 point shoot out.

The Slam Dunk Contest is what they call  "The Cream of the crop" because many are waiting for it, but within that night, for me, it isn't. A 3-point contest is way entertaining to watch especially that final shot of Damian Lillard. You can see the face of Trae Young while missing, but a person covered him when the final shot went in so we didn't see his face after that.

I will not be surprised if there will be a 2-on-2 3-point shootout next year. I mean the best 3-point shooters in WNBA Vs. Best shooters in NBA. That would be awesome, and that would give more exposure to WNBA as well. As for the Dunk Contest, I will always agree with what Stephen A. Smith said regarding the change of this one. Pick up the best dunkers in America, and let them compete in the all-star weekend. I mean that would be more entertaining than watching these NBA players doing the same dunks over and over again.

Overall, the event is a "MEH!!" for me. Good thing that I didn't watch especially the all-star game.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG