follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread 4 0 5 1
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 18967 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 23, 2024, 10:16:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2024, 10:03:36 AM »
I like over 224.5 more than I like taking the points tonight. Game is either going to be Boston by alot or Indiana wins. Don't feel like there is any middle ground here. Nembhard, Haliburton, Turner and others are going to have to be hitting their 3 pointers. Going to need a decent game out of Siakim as well, he needs to be a rebounding machine and control the paint.
If Haliburton will play in Game 3, there's a chance that Indiana will win in both Games on their home.
Apparently, he suffered a sore left hamstring injury in the 3rd quarter causing him to not return until the end of the game. I believe that the game might be closer if he just played, but I just hope that he will recover and will play in both of their home games to increase their chances.

Just for context, the Pacers are 1-12 all-time in the playoffs when they are down 0-2 and 1-8 in a best of 7 series. This might mean a lot especially when they are up against a team that may believe to win it all this year. The problem with the Pacers is that they might be one of the best offensive teams during the regular season, but they are also one of the worst defensive teams as well. They are giving up too many points to their opponent, and with a team like Celtics, they will take advantage of that weakness of them.

Anyway, I still believe that the Pacers will at least win on their home, but they will not win in this series. Not against a team like Boston. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2024, 10:03:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: September 23, 2024, 11:56:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #391 on: May 24, 2024, 02:10:21 PM »
I went for Pacers +10.5 again for game 2 and I didn't even bother to watch the game because I'm confident the bet would win ;D Little did I know that Haliburton was struggling in the third quarter and had to be sidelined for the rest of the game.

What's your read on West's Finals game 2?

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: September 10, 2024, 10:15:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #392 on: May 24, 2024, 05:50:07 PM »
I like over 224.5 more than I like taking the points tonight. Game is either going to be Boston by alot or Indiana wins. Don't feel like there is any middle ground here. Nembhard, Haliburton, Turner and others are going to have to be hitting their 3 pointers. Going to need a decent game out of Siakim as well, he needs to be a rebounding machine and control the paint.
If Haliburton will play in Game 3, there's a chance that Indiana will win in both Games on their home.
Apparently, he suffered a sore left hamstring injury in the 3rd quarter causing him to not return until the end of the game. I believe that the game might be closer if he just played, but I just hope that he will recover and will play in both of their home games to increase their chances.

Just for context, the Pacers are 1-12 all-time in the playoffs when they are down 0-2 and 1-8 in a best of 7 series. This might mean a lot especially when they are up against a team that may believe to win it all this year. The problem with the Pacers is that they might be one of the best offensive teams during the regular season, but they are also one of the worst defensive teams as well. They are giving up too many points to their opponent, and with a team like Celtics, they will take advantage of that weakness of them.

Anyway, I still believe that the Pacers will at least win on their home, but they will not win in this series. Not against a team like Boston. :)
The Pacers screwed up by not taking game 1. That would have given them the series advantage and depleted some of Boston's confidence. The Pacers kept it close in the 1st half of last night, but like I thought, Boston turned it on in the 3rd quarter and it was game over.

The worst thing about last night was not that the Pacers lost, but that they might lose Haliburton. He is getting an MRI today and we will know a little more about what is going on,  but if Haliburton isn't able to play the series is over.

Online bisdak40

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1421
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2024, 05:10:43 AM »
Anyone here have put a bet on the Mavs? What a game, that clutch 3 by Luka was amazing and it seems to me that this could be a potential sweep though the Wolves is a good road team but in this kind of a situation, they will be having a hard time defeating the Mavs on their homecourt.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2024, 06:32:34 AM »
I don't care what he's done before but ANT made really made bad decisions in the final minute. What the F was that pass from their second to the last possession that became a turnover? His teammate on the right was wide open but he decided to keep on spinning and then threw a bad pass. Is it nerves?

Anyway, I enjoyed both teams fearlessly attacking the basket.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2024, 12:19:04 AM »
Anyone here have put a bet on the Mavs? What a game, that clutch 3 by Luka was amazing and it seems to me that this could be a potential sweep though the Wolves is a good road team but in this kind of a situation, they will be having a hard time defeating the Mavs on their homecourt.

No, I was not able to bet on this game, however, if I did, I could have lost as I will go with the Wolves as I thought that they can win this game and they almost got it. If not for the Luka magic again and showing who's the better team right now.

I don't think that the Wolves though are going to overcome the Mavs here, they are now down 0-2 and their inexperience as showing in this game. ANT seems to be not performing in this series and way below his average and then that turnover in the last minute is very costly. We should also give props to Jason Kidd for his outstanding defense on him. It's not over, but it seems that the chance of the Wolves are slimmer with that 2 upset win by the Mavs at their homecourt. And now they are going to travel to Dallas and it might be 3-0 after game 3.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: September 10, 2024, 10:15:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2024, 05:50:24 AM »
Pacers had another game in the bag and blew it. Haliburton didn't play and the Pacers got up 18 on Boston, still led by 9 going into the 4th quarter. Looked like they were going to pull off a miracle, but instead they went cold late in the 4th and Boston took the lead in the last minute. Boston won 114-111 and now lead the series 3-0.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2024, 05:50:24 AM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #397 on: May 26, 2024, 06:48:47 AM »
Pacers had another game in the bag and blew it. Haliburton didn't play and the Pacers got up 18 on Boston, still led by 9 going into the 4th quarter. Looked like they were going to pull off a miracle, but instead they went cold late in the 4th and Boston took the lead in the last minute. Boston won 114-111 and now lead the series 3-0.
It's almost the same as the game 2 of the Mavs vs. Wolves.

Pacers are not coming back from this, not with Haliburton injured. If ever, they can only extend this by one game and the Celtics will finish them at home. Too bad it'll end early because I expected more from this series.

Online bisdak40

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #398 on: May 26, 2024, 09:37:26 AM »
Pacers are not coming back from this, not with Haliburton injured. If ever, they can only extend this by one game and the Celtics will finish them at home. Too bad it'll end early because I expected more from this series.

Yeah, impossible for them to come back from that 0-3 hole without their star guard Haliburton. If only Haliburton was not injured, i think the Pacers could give the Celtics a good fight as they are a very good team when playing at home. I expect that this series would be 2-2 after game 4 but with all the happenings, there might be a chance that this could be a sweep.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #399 on: May 26, 2024, 01:21:22 PM »

Yeah, impossible for them to come back from that 0-3 hole without their star guard Haliburton. If only Haliburton was not injured, i think the Pacers could give the Celtics a good fight as they are a very good team when playing at home. I expect that this series would be 2-2 after game 4 but with all the happenings, there might be a chance that this could be a sweep.

True, and it might be over for the Pacers, although this game is winnable for them when they build a good lead. But it was eaten by the Boston Celtics in the 3rd and 4th quarter and very hard for them to sustain without Haliburton in the line-up.

What's funny is that both conferences has a possibility of a sweep unlike in the first two rounds wherein team fighting out will have to grind a game 7 just to be in the conference final, how weird it will be? And it just shows that the game is really unpredictable and teams win in the last minute or have to force overtime game.

Online bisdak40

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #400 on: May 27, 2024, 08:08:36 AM »
What's funny is that both conferences has a possibility of a sweep unlike in the first two rounds wherein team fighting out will have to grind a game 7 just to be in the conference final, how weird it will be? And it just shows that the game is really unpredictable and teams win in the last minute or have to force overtime game.

Yes indeed, both conferences has the possibility of a sweep with Dallas winning tonight. Though this West Finals is exciting to watch but the Wolves were just outplayed both by Luka and Irving in the dying minutes of the game. Both the Pacers and the Wolves are in a 0-3 hole where no NBA teams has recovered and win the series, is it safe to say the the Celtics and the Mavericks will now meet in the finals?

Offline Jating

• Activity: 1055
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: September 21, 2024, 11:18:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #401 on: May 27, 2024, 11:49:20 PM »

Yes indeed, both conferences has the possibility of a sweep with Dallas winning tonight. Though this West Finals is exciting to watch but the Wolves were just outplayed both by Luka and Irving in the dying minutes of the game. Both the Pacers and the Wolves are in a 0-3 hole where no NBA teams has recovered and win the series, is it safe to say the the Celtics and the Mavericks will now meet in the finals?
To couple it with Haliburton being questionable in Game 4, I do think it will be Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics in the finals now. Minnesota can't stop Luka, much more on guarding the ball handlers right now in Kyrie Irving. So we will see a potential Tatum/Brown, which for me the best NBA duo against the tandem of Luka/Kyrie.
Betting line against the Pacers is at odds of 3:1, so they are huge underdog. And I think a -6.5 bets for Boston Celtics is not that bad a bet here. But still interesting to see Dallas vs Minnesota though, the odds is still very close and odd makers are giving the Wolves at least a fighting chance to win in game 4 and avoid a potential sweep.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: September 23, 2024, 10:16:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2024, 01:35:43 AM »

Well, their all-star guard will be out for Game 4 because of that sore left hamstring injury:
https://www.espn.ph/nba/story/_/id/40230555/pacers-rule-tyrese-haliburton-game-4-vs-celtics

With him being out in Game 3, I expect that the game will end up in a blowout, but it wasn't. Nembhard stepped up on that game and scored his career high. With Haliburton out, I know that he's still a young player, but I expect him to play the same as he played in Game 3 if not even better, and aside from him, I also expect other players to step up as well like Siakam, and Turner especially on the offense. I mean Indiana doesn't want to get swept on their own home, right. :D

Anyway, it's kind of risky, but I'm thinking of betting on the Pacers in this game. :D Anybody here who also put their money on Pacers as well?

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2024, 03:25:57 AM »
~
Nembhard stepped up on that game and scored his career high. With Haliburton out, I know that he's still a young player, but I expect him to play the same as he played in Game 3 if not even better, and aside from him, I also expect other players to step up as well like Siakam, and Turner especially on the offense.
The game is still close after two quarters and Nembhard and Siakam leading the Pacers as expected.

I mean Indiana doesn't want to get swept on their own home, right. :D
No team wants that.

I skip betting on this game and probably on the West game 4. I've been losing on both series ;D I might as well save a bit and bet bigger on the Finals.

Online bisdak40

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2024, 05:01:17 AM »
I skip betting on this game and probably on the West game 4. I've been losing on both series ;D I might as well save a bit and bet bigger on the Finals.

I also skipped betting on the winner but bet on the total score and fortunately my bet won hehe.

Indiana had a chance to win in both game 3 and game 4 but they choked on the dying minutes, failed to defend when it mattered the most.

Well, congrats to those who bet for the Celtics to win in this series, though the odds is not so attractive but if you are a whale then you might have won big also.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG