follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 21962 times)

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma 500 Posts
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2024, 06:31:58 PM »
I’m reading through a translator, perhaps the translation is not correct. Do I understand correctly that if you mix bitcoins through a mixer and then send them to a centralized place to sell them, for example, they can be blocked?

CAN!

The possibility exists, it's not only about mixed coins as some crappy exchanges running stupid AML bots will block even genuine funds coming from another exchange, and so when there is risk, again, why take it and not try to minimize it!

With this in mind, I must repeat that I've sent by mistake freshly mixed coins directly to Bitstamp, the same company that asks you for everything including proof of income without anything happening, but if you can afford , just don't do it, some exchnges have really bad configured bots that will trigger warnigns out of nowhere, this is a discussion I've had with such a representative of an exchange that used a stupid AML bot:

Wow, to be honest, I never thought in this direction. But still, if I understood correctly, the problem is not in the mixer, but in clumsily configured bots on some exchanges. But for safety, if you decide to sell bitcoins, it is better to do it on decentralized exchanges, even though there are horse commission.
Well, in my opinion, the issue with centralized exchanges is not safety. At least there are some well-known centralized exchanges that people have used safely without losing funds, but the major issue people have with centralized exchanges is that their anonymity and privacy are not secured.

Also, if it's within your power, you can provide your personal wallet address when using a Bitcoin mixer because the bug you talked about is not peculiar to centralized exchanges alone; some decentralized exchanges have issues too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2024, 06:31:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2024, 05:53:36 PM »
So, time for a review!  8)

From the start since we had a on of debate over TOR, again no issue with it, no problem with a 4GB virtual machine, no problem with TOR browser, the same usual speed, I had no need to change circuits, but note his test was on clearnet as that's where the issue start usually and this is a test.....
Of course issues happen if you try to run it with previous portable versions of chrome don't work with cloudfare so you will get get the same message, valid for firefox releases also, but I don't see why somebody should use those and not just TOR or go for chrome default, still worth mentioning so you would know it's cloudfare not unijoin.

Probably not much emphasis should be put on the design, that was pretty much covered, pretty straightforward stuff, you hit the mixing button and you start, no let's get down tot he steps that I think need mentioning:

When you start, you have the option of a recurring client code, the initial reaction of most will be a question on how this will track your orders, so, I would rather not only not use it but not see this thing at all, people are suspicious, and people wanting to erase tracks don't want to see anything that can some how resemble tracking

Now I love the idiot proof confirmations, plus the explanation, I mean read before clicking and force people to read before clicking so nobody can come then and say I didn't know that! If it were my decision I would make those twice as many so you don't have users coming back and say, I didn't download the letter, I don't know the the address I've sent the coins , I didn't know what fees were involved

The classic button for adding an address, the scroll for the delay, I would as I said to other mixers also , would be nice force those to not be able to split in 1/2 and 1/4 and I wouldn't have the script recommend 50% when adding a new address and 33% on the third, maybe a bit of randomizing, same for the timing, not allow the same timing for every single on of them.

Going to the mixing I encountered a captcha, which I had to redo since it seems I'm not god at identifying hot coffee

Again, avoid cloudfare go for tor.

Now an issue on the timing of the funds:

When creating a mixing order, the deposit must be made to the generated address within 24 hours including the 2 confirmations of the network, so that the order can be automatically processed by our system.
If you sent the coins after 24 hours, don’t worry, your funds are not lost. Contact our support and attach the letter of guarantee so that we can refund your money

I and probably I'm not the only one at all, would love to have this completely automated even if the confirmation happens after 24 hours or get a rejection deposits, the network is plagued with high fees and sporadic jump that might make some next block tx sent two second ago fail to get confirmed in 24 hours.

And this brings us up to the question, and I wish I would have tested it what happens if I RBF a deposit?
I would probably love to hear someone else feedback on it before I go and experience a failure and trouble the support with a thing they already know about it, should have done this as a test but completely forget it was an issue with some mixers.

So I paid more than enough for next block, funds received, awaiting confirmation, time goes by

and

The page does not refresh on the delivery of funds, it's stuck on 'awaiting coinjoin" so if you have your eyes glued on that you might want to look at your wallet first before contacting support!

Notes after the transfer

I usually do not advise people to mix small amount ever, high blockchain fees, moving funds from the mixed address to another address, will eat a large percentage of you funds for nothing, better save up and mix a bigger chunk once to multiple addresses. That beings said I played with pocket change, and despite the sum being small, paying for different addresses, involving fees (me to unjoin, unjoin to me, me to next hop deposit), from the starting amount I ended up with 94.91% of the sum, which is way cheaper than I was expecting, I could have sworn I would be losing more than 10% on this.

The Coinjoin graph:

One tree funding my transfer, one change going to one branch afterward before a mix the other joining another one, I was a bit suspicious about the one linking the two chains at one point but it goes again in the mix and just branches off.

I would also say I'm pleased with the outgoing fees, one thing that would have made me worry when fees that 100-150 sat/vb would have been the mixer paying 3x or 4x on the payments, but seems like they were timed and approximated close to perfection, hitting first and the other one second mined block since issuance.

Going for some final thoughts, appealing points
- easy to use
- good fees even for relatively small amounts
- indeed coinjoin mixing
- without hiccups execution

Not a fan of:
- 24 hours confirmation and then contact support timetable, would love to see an user presented with automatic options
- the recurring client code, although I do know its optional, and the memberCode cookie

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2024, 10:45:18 PM »
@Stompix, overall, that's a very good review you have here, I was going to also test the mixer last week with around 0.00093 bitcoin, but after filling out all the levels to the last one, I discovered that minimum bitcoin one could mix was 0.001 and up to 1000 bitcoin , they made no mention of this in the stages until the last stage, and I think this is something they need to correct as well.

And another area I was also a bit worried about was in the area of fees, but I am glad you've shared your experience here in this regard, and I now know what to expect in terms of fees when I possibly carry out my own test next week  8)

...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 689
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:40:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2024, 07:51:01 AM »
@Stompix, overall, that's a very good review you have here, I was going to also test the mixer last week with around 0.00093 bitcoin, but after filling out all the levels to the last one, I discovered that minimum bitcoin one could mix was 0.001 and up to 1000 bitcoin , they made no mention of this in the stages until the last stage, and I think this is something they need to correct as well.

And another area I was also a bit worried about was in the area of fees, but I am glad you've shared your experience here in this regard, and I now know what to expect in terms of fees when I possibly carry out my own test next week  8)
If I'm not mistaken about the minimum amount, that information was listed somewhere. To remind myself again about it, I had to read the rules and this is what I found:

Shall I say that it surprised me? I can't say anything. Consequently, the exchange should be done based on this data. It may be useful to remind someone of this again.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2024, 04:23:18 PM »
If I'm not mistaken about the minimum amount, that information was listed somewhere. To remind myself again about it, I had to read the rules and this is what I found:

Shall I say that it surprised me? I can't say anything. Consequently, the exchange should be done based on this data. It may be useful to remind someone of this again.

That is a typo that was pointed out by dwyane36 on page 2 of this thread and hasn't been corrected yet.

If you try to actually mix coins you will see that the minimum is 0.001 BTC and 1000.00 BTC the maximum amount. But they should correct that mistake so that people know about it before they start the mixing process.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1051
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2024, 12:29:46 PM »
Welcome to February, guys. The year seems to be running very fast, January 1st was just yesterday ago and now a new month. :)

It's been quite some time since we've had an article from the Unijoin team; the latest one was published in November 2023 (more than two months ago). I've read through several of them, and they were all fantastic - I do hope that we’ll receive more from you guys this month.
FOFF

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2024, 09:09:05 AM »

That is a typo that was pointed out by dwyane36 on page 2 of this thread and hasn't been corrected yet.

If you try to actually mix coins you will see that the minimum is 0.001 BTC and 1000.00 BTC the maximum amount. But they should correct that mistake so that people know about it before they start the mixing process.
Thank you Don Pedro Dinero, for pointing that out to him, maybe he thought I didnt know what I was saying  ;D lol, I am not the type that come posting things I've not tried, or data I've not confirmed, all for what? To meet up with my post quota? Na na.

And besides, I am still of the opinion that they should make the minimum and maximum amount of bitcoin one can mix visible in the first stage of the mixing process, atleast, for the sake of those who are always too lazy to read rules  ;D, even though it's still something I encourage people to see as very important and not bypass it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2024, 09:09:05 AM »

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2024, 01:47:22 PM »
And besides, I am still of the opinion that they should make the minimum and maximum amount of bitcoin one can mix visible in the first stage of the mixing process, atleast, for the sake of those who are always too lazy to read rules  ;D, even though it's still something I encourage people to see as very important and not bypass it.

Yup, seems like I'm missing a screenshot from my review but the min and max are shown after you agree with everything :

It is right above the address you need to send coins to so rather hard to miss before you actually start the mixing, my opinion if you fail to read that then no matter where you put it in the previous pages you will still not read it.That aside, the FAQ should be corrected, not for practical reasons but for anti troll reasons, it might just leave a door open to someone wanting to start a smear campaign out of nothing.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2024, 04:12:19 PM »
It is right above the address you need to send coins to so rather hard to miss before you actually start the mixing, my opinion if you fail to read that then no matter where you put it in the previous pages you will still not read it.That aside, the FAQ should be corrected, not for practical reasons but for anti troll reasons, it might just leave a door open to someone wanting to start a smear campaign out of nothing.

What is not clear to me is whether there is a representative of unijoin.io on the forum. I understand that there isn't. On BTT there was, but here it seems to me that the only link to uniojoin is icopress, which I guess is quite busy handling many campaigns on both forums, so I guess the way to correct a typo is longer and more difficult (icopress has to remember to contact someone from unijoin to tell them to correct the typo).

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1966
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2024, 06:19:49 PM »
What is not clear to me is whether there is a representative of unijoin.io on the forum. I understand that there isn't. On BTT there was, but here it seems to me that the only link to uniojoin is icopress, which I guess is quite busy handling many campaigns on both forums, so I guess the way to correct a typo is longer and more difficult (icopress has to remember to contact someone from unijoin to tell them to correct the typo).

If everything works well, there is nothing to worry about. Unijoin's team answered most of the questions (at least on BTT), and as far as I can see, there were no special complaints about the work of the service itself.

It is not unusual for a service to hire one person who will be their representative on various platforms such as social media, forums etc... It seems that they made a winning combination with icopress (as their representative) and there is no reason to change it. At least not until now.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2024, 11:58:52 AM »
If everything works well, there is nothing to worry about. Unijoin's team answered most of the questions (at least on BTT), and as far as I can see, there were no special complaints about the work of the service itself.

It is not unusual for a service to hire one person who will be their representative on various platforms such as social media, forums etc... It seems that they made a winning combination with icopress (as their representative) and there is no reason to change it. At least not until now.

Well, yes, in general everything works fine, but I was referring to the fact that something that in principle is of minor importance, such as correcting a typo, was pointed out in this thread some time ago and still hasn't been corrected. I imagine that icopress is quite busy and this matter is not of vital importance or urgent but one way or another it should be corrected.

I agree with Stompix on this:

That aside, the FAQ should be corrected, not for practical reasons but for anti troll reasons, it might just leave a door open to someone wanting to start a smear campaign out of nothing.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2024, 09:21:34 PM »

I might be wrong but I think that during that time btt users were rushing down here to sign up due to the announcement on btt and mixers are bringing their signature ad campaign here, i did saw that a Unijoin representative (possibly the same representative on bitcointalk) actually did signed up here, and even got a badge from the admin showing that he or she is providing a service on this forum.
If this be true, I am not wondering why he or she is not advice here.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to specifically search of users on this forum by their usernames, as I have tried and the only results that came   up are post from user's which have in it, the word that I searched.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1720
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:18:25 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2024, 12:18:35 AM »
Unfortunately, I do not know how to specifically search of users on this forum by their usernames, as I have tried and the only results that came   up are post from user's which have in it, the word that I searched.
There is no user with name Unijoin or similar registered in this forum, but icopress is doing a great work.
You can go to your profile, than Modify Profile settings, and find at the bottom Add To Buddy List with empty field.
As you type the letters you will see all registered members in forum, and you can add or remove anyone from your buddy list.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2024, 07:59:38 PM »
There is no user with name Unijoin or similar registered in this forum, but icopress is doing a great work.
You can go to your profile, than Modify Profile settings, and find at the bottom Add To Buddy List with empty field.
As you type the letters you will see all registered members in forum, and you can add or remove anyone from your buddy list.

Then It must have been the other forum that I saw that username, and thought it was here.
Anyways, thank you very much for that tip, I was actually making use of the normal search bar we have on the top right corner of the forum, didn't know there was a way to search for users in our profile section.

And by the way, I was on UniJoin website and saw this information in the screenshot below..

And I am curious, and wanna ask, how does one invest in crypto anonymously? Can one invest in bitcoin without going through a centralized exchange or p2p trade through uniJoin? If yes, how does it work?

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:51:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2024, 03:25:38 AM »
And I am curious, and wanna ask, how does one invest in crypto anonymously? Can one invest in bitcoin without going through a centralized exchange or p2p trade through uniJoin? If yes, how does it work?

If you buy cryptocurrency on centralized exchanges or on p2p platforms that require mandatory verification, you leave traces of both your financial activities and your identity either way. This screenshot most likely means that if you use a mixer, you can avoid such privacy risks. By the way, mixing on the unijoin site breaks the connection between your identity and address, thus making your cryptocurrency investments anonymous.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG