follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO  (Read 14203 times)

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
Re: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2024, 11:15:51 AM »
I don't understand what you mean when you said they don't qualify to be called investors
I think she's  trying  to say a they aren't good investor, anybody  who invest either short-term or long-term  is an investor and he/she is entitled  to benefits enjoyed by the long term  investor, besides some of them might even make more profit than those holding  depending  on their market analysis  overview and entry point . Thus they are still bad investors because  in BTC we deal with future occurrence in term of investment  and the best way to stay in profit is to hold for a longer period of time

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2024, 11:15:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline raflesia

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 09:05:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Bad
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2024, 05:11:53 PM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.

Many people just happen to know about bitcoin or have a plan to buy it the moment they see the market price going up, and it's making headlines on all news sites and social media. But for such people, I don't see them as those who qualify to be called investors, as many of them are just there to see what they can achieve from the market in a short period of time.

And aside from the profit part, many who buy on FOMO and don't plan to hold for long always end up losing some of their investment as a result of the price picking a reverse and won't return so quickly, which means those who are not patient will sell off before market correction.
That's the context of the title OP made because it's a FOMO where they just want to buy because the progress looks good without learning about what they're buying which makes it difficult for themselves.

Situations like this always happen to new people who are in the crypto space which makes it even more difficult for them because in the end there is no readiness from themselves because they only enter crypto for false profits because they don't know how crypto works.
Therefore, it is important for us not to follow that way. being in bitcoin can make this a good position but on the contrary being here can also kill yourself with uncertain expectations when you don't know how it works.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2024, 07:15:15 PM »
I don't understand what you mean when you said they don't qualify to be called investors
I think she's  trying  to say a they aren't good investor, anybody  who invest either short-term or long-term  is an investor and he/she is entitled  to benefits enjoyed by the long term  investor, besides some of them might even make more profit than those holding  depending  on their market analysis  overview and entry point . Thus they are still bad investors because  in BTC we deal with future occurrence in term of investment  and the best way to stay in profit is to hold for a longer period of time
Yes, maybe that's the case. The definition for him of a good investor maybe if you are loyal to the investment. You have to watch it for a long time to be defined as a good investor but it is an incorrect point of view. An investor has the choice of what investment they will make and when they plan to invest. Besides, it's their money to begin with.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2024, 10:38:28 PM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.
Absolutely right i also know many people who bought Bitcoin when it’s price was very low near about $3k. And now Bitcoin price is near about $43k still they are buying Bitcoin. And they huge profited. So it is true that what ever Price of Bitcoin always people will buy Bitcoin.

I was also bought bitcoin when Bitcoin price was $3200 and still now buying bitcoin. Because i think Bull session coming soon. Then i will get huge profit. And i also know that when Bitcoin price will more up even $100k and then also people will buy there has no doubt

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2024, 11:11:03 PM »
-snip-
I was also bought bitcoin when Bitcoin price was $3200 and still now buying bitcoin.
Because I think Bull session coming soon, Then I will get huge profit And I also know that when Bitcoin price will more up even $100k and then also people will buy there has no doubt
Luckily you were able to buy Bitcoin at $3.2k, I didn't even have any money when Bitcoin crashed to $3k, it was the lowest price and if you can hold it to date you are great, having the ability to hold long term without disrupting your portfolio.

Buying and continuing to accumulate Bitcoin will not make you lose anything, when the price has risen 10x more than the initial price you buy only the profit you will see.
Especially if the price reaches the new ATH at $100k, this will be the biggest profit.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2024, 06:17:19 AM »
Yes, maybe that's the case. The definition for him of a good investor maybe if you are loyal to the investment. You have to watch it for a long time to be defined as a good investor but it is an incorrect point of view. An investor has the choice of what investment they will make and when they plan to invest. Besides, it's their money to begin with.
As an investor, you can do whatever you want to do and are not bound by other people's circumstances, everything is governed by your own wishes and of course the analysis has been done well. So not all long-term investments can be considered better than short-term and you can say that as an investor, both are the same, the only difference is the actions taken and it is certain that whatever is done is definitely the best and no one wants to suffer losses due to the actions taken. agree with you that each investor will have his own choice in making investments, because he is the one who regulates himself because the funds are with him.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2024, 07:48:46 AM »

Absolutely right i also know many people who bought Bitcoin when it’s price was very low near about $3k. And now Bitcoin price is near about $43k still they are buying Bitcoin. And they huge profited. So it is true that what ever Price of Bitcoin always people will buy Bitcoin.

I was also bought bitcoin when Bitcoin price was $3200 and still now buying bitcoin. Because i think Bull session coming soon. Then i will get huge profit. And i also know that when Bitcoin price will more up even $100k and then also people will buy there has no doubt
In fact, usually when the price of bitcoin reaches its new ATH, it is always followed by bigger purchases from people with FOMO. And we as long-term investors must be able to control ourselves at that time. Because it would be better if we accumulate when a correction occurs. Because even in a bullish market, a correction still occurs at least once a week.

The most important thing is that when we accumulate, only use money that is truly prepared for long-term investment and not money that we actually still need for daily needs.

DCA doesn't actually care what the price is now. Because the goal is long term. That is for the next 5 or 10 years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2024, 07:48:46 AM »

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1120
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2024, 10:48:07 AM »
As an investor, you can do whatever you want to do and are not bound by other people's circumstances, everything is governed by your own wishes and of course the analysis has been done well. So not all long-term investments can be considered better than short-term and you can say that as an investor, both are the same, the only difference is the actions taken and it is certain that whatever is done is definitely the best and no one wants to suffer losses due to the actions taken. agree with you that each investor will have his own choice in making investments, because he is the one who regulates himself because the funds are with him.

That's why I am wondering how the new investors or seasonal investors, who only invest money when the Bitcoin price rallies, are being labeled as not real investors. But in reality, they are more likely to be the ones to make a profit. This is because they aim to sell early after making a profit to guarantee their gains. Even if they make a profit with a small percentage, the goal is to continue to gain as it will be profitable in the long run. This approach is better than those who wait for the highest price and end up being unable to sell.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2024, 05:43:30 AM »
That's why I am wondering how the new investors or seasonal investors, who only invest money when the Bitcoin price rallies, are being labeled as not real investors. But in reality, they are more likely to be the ones to make a profit. This is because they aim to sell early after making a profit to guarantee their gains. Even if they make a profit with a small percentage, the goal is to continue to gain as it will be profitable in the long run. This approach is better than those who wait for the highest price and end up being unable to sell.
There will always be good and bad sides to every step that is taken. The profits may be small or large because the intentions carried out may be different because everyone does it in a situation that is considered the best.
All investments made, whether they are made for the first time or just looking for a moment, should still be said to be made by investors because they have placed their funds for the purpose of making a profit, where all investors' main goal is to make a profit.
I think you are right. Why wait for the highest price when you can't make a profit because of wrong analysis? It's better to get a little but consistent and continuous profit. For this reason, always continue to analyze well at all times so that we don't miss the moment we are waiting for, whether short- or long-term.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2024, 11:35:04 PM »
Is it true you bought Bitcoin at $3,200? Or you bought Bitcoin at $32,000?
I can't believe how much you can earn money now if you bought the Bitcoin at $3,200. You are very lucky because you will have the chance to be a rich person.  :)

I honestly don't know whether Bitcoin really can achieve $100,000 or not. It is very difficult to predict how far Bitcoin price to grow in this bullish season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2024, 11:48:52 PM »
I was also bought bitcoin when Bitcoin price was $3200 and still now buying bitcoin. Because i think Bull session coming soon.
I can't believe how much you can earn money now if you bought the Bitcoin at $3,200. You are very lucky because you will have the chance to be a rich person.  :)
If this is true, this is the power of holding. Maybe there are quite a few of us who are still secretly saving the Bitcoins they bought when the price rate was still low. or even there are still some parties who still hold their Bitcoin since Bitcoin is still considered nothing. and maybe we can't imagine how much profit they can get compared to the bullish era of 2021 or the bullish era in the future.

And now it really depends on us personally whether we have started to hold on or are just delaying time. because what we get in the future also depends on what we decide today.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2024, 11:23:28 PM »
If this is true, this is the power of holding. Maybe there are quite a few of us who are still secretly saving the Bitcoins they bought when the price rate was still low. or even there are still some parties who still hold their Bitcoin since Bitcoin is still considered nothing. and maybe we can't imagine how much profit they can get compared to the bullish era of 2021 or the bullish era in the future.

And now it really depends on us personally whether we have started to hold on or are just delaying time. because what we get in the future also depends on what we decide today.

I cannot tell about the old holders on this forum, but I know of a few old Bitcoin holders on the Bitcointalk forum who bought Bitcoin back in 2012 and 2013, and they said they are still holding up to date. I think that to be able to hold one's Bitcoin investment for a long time, the investor must also have other sustainable sources of income that generate steady income for them. I believe that the old Bitcoin holder that I know has some other investments, and that's why they are not in a rush to yet sell their Bitcoin. There are also other Bitcoiners who had the opportunity to buy Bitcoin when the price was still $1, but ended up selling when the price got above $10, probably because they actually needed the money or they had a short vision about Bitcoin.

Offline Dewi Aries

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1216
  • Last Active: February 10, 2024, 12:01:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2024, 12:51:08 AM »
I was also bought bitcoin when Bitcoin price was $3200 and still now buying bitcoin. Because i think Bull session coming soon.

Yes this is possible, but however it is hard to believe that people have maintained bitcoin so far and also the problem is that most people will not really believe or be sure about the potential of bitcoin in the future when we talk 5 - 10 years back which means not everyone will be able to know and maybe only a small percentage of people, and also in my opinion for those who can maintain their bitcoin until it can finally reach the highest price it is most likely due to accident, whether it forgets or whatever and when bitcoin starts to be popular which then makes them remember that they bought it a few years ago, and obviously on the other hand if you buy at 3. 200 then that means as our friend said above that they have the opportunity to become rich.
On the other hand, I agree with your statement that everything that will happen in the future always depends on what we do today.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2024, 02:04:03 AM »

Yes this is possible, but however it is hard to believe that people have maintained bitcoin so far and also the problem is that most people will not really believe or be sure about the potential of bitcoin in the future when we talk 5 - 10 years back which means not everyone will be able to know and maybe only a small percentage of people, and also in my opinion for those who can maintain their bitcoin until it can finally reach the highest price it is most likely due to accident, whether it forgets or whatever and when bitcoin starts to be popular which then makes them remember that they bought it a few years ago, and obviously on the other hand if you buy at 3. 200 then that means as our friend said above that they have the opportunity to become rich.
On the other hand, I agree with your statement that everything that will happen in the future always depends on what we do today.
There are several important points related to the journey of Bitcoin and crypto investment in general. It's true that adoption and understanding of Bitcoin's potential haven't always kept pace. Some people may have a long-term view, while others may only see it as a short-term investment. Understanding the potential and risks of crypto investment is important. Long-term success can depend on awareness, understanding, and decisions made now. For many people, maintaining long-term investments can require discipline and confidence in blockchain technology and the value of crypto assets. Stay on top of developments in the crypto world, and don't hesitate to adjust your investment strategy according to changing market conditions and your financial goals. As you say, what we do today can shape the future of our investments.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2024, 02:12:12 AM »

I honestly don't know whether Bitcoin really can achieve $100,000 or not. It is very difficult to predict how far Bitcoin price to grow in this bullish season.
Brother i was bought Bitcoin It's price was $3.2k not $32k. Actually i was bought Very low price but i couldn’t able to hold it for long time. When Bitcoin price hit $6k then i sold it for my emergency need.
And you can think that bitcoin price will touch $100k in future bull session i strongly believe it. Till now Bitcoin ATH is $69k in the year of 2021.I think within 2025 Bitcoin price will hit new ATH whicj will minimum $100k. Actually people Don't afraid to invest on Bitcoin whatever it’s price because they know bitcoin price will increase today or tomorrow.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG