follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't gamble with your full money.  (Read 1622 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 09:13:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Don't gamble with your full money.
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2024, 04:25:37 PM »
Yesterday my friend got salary from his employment and at night he gambled and at one point he lost all his money and now he has no money to buy food. I explained this to him and said first save some money to manage your life and gamble with the extra money, how did you fell thinking.
That your friend lack safe control, I don't know if he is  an addict in gambling but the truth of the matter you don't even use your salary to gamble, it is very risky to go a gambling shop with your salary, please let me wise next time.
His friend is for me just an irresponsible gambler because it doesn't mean you have a lot of money and you can gamble it all at once and called gambling addict but no. That guy is not responsible in every decision he has in his gambling activities I mean he doesn't know how to manage his bankroll or bets that lead him to failure because instead of winning he just lost it all. This also teaches us the importance of having limits in gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2024, 04:25:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2024, 05:24:03 PM »
Yesterday my friend got salary from his employment and at night he gambled and at one point he lost all his money and now he has no money to buy food. I explained this to him and said first save some money to manage your life and gamble with the extra money, how did you fell thinking.
Gambling platforms should never use all earnings on gambling platforms People who use all earnings on gambling platforms very quickly become addicted to winnings and end up ruining themselves. I always use a fixed budget of 1%-5% in gambling I never use crap and always gambling should be taken as entertainment never use this gambling as a means of making money outside of entertainment. If a person can gamble by following these few strategies then he will never become addicted to the gambling platform.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2024, 09:09:06 AM »
Gambling with your full money is likened to throwing away all your money (savings included) and being left with nothing. Only an addict does this and that is why experts have advised that addiction should be prevented. Every gambler should understand the role of moderate gambling and this can only be achieved when a budget is set by the gambler and he follows this budget to avoid losing so much.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG