follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What could 2024 look like for new altcoins?  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: What could 2024 look like for new altcoins?
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2024, 12:48:41 AM »
It is known to us that many new altcoins are entering all exchanges big and small. What new altcoins do you think will rule this year? Because the number of new projects decreased in the past few years, the only reason is that the number of scam project increased so due to which investors refrained from investing in new projects.
I'm still focused on AI altcoins and Blockchain layer 1 and 2. Apart from that, I'm only getting into it a little. My focus is still on Arkham,agix and WLD for the AI ​​category. But whatever narrative in 2024, I think it will still have a pretty good increase following the current increase in Bitcoin prices. So there's no need to worry about what type of altcoin we invest in. Because actually everything is having a positive trend. It's just that we don't know which one will have the highest increase in future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2024, 12:48:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:17:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2024, 01:44:04 AM »
Narrative is always the key. Hype will make you rich.
What are the narratives this year? Airdrops come from different knowing blockchains like Solana, Ethereum, Cosmos, and Celestia. What might be the hype for this year? I'm not sure about this one, but I think it will be tokens that are under AI, DePIN, and RWA. Well, at least that's what I'm hearing.

Coins outside of those 3 categories will rely on the community behind them, the exchange they were listed, and the developments that they'll be doing for the rest of the year. Those projects that will have little to no upgrades will be set aside and those that will make some upgrades are the ones that will become good. Of course, upgrades will be useless, and will not make the price move without the community behind it.

Overall, 2024 will be a good year for altcoins since we are nearing the bull run already (hopefully), but that doesn't mean that we will blindly just invest in any new projects that we see. Always do your own research still.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2024, 04:22:32 AM »
What I would like to determine is what is the phaco, the ingredient that determines whether the session or the alt season begins, because I remember that in 2017 bitcoin rose to almost $20k and the bullish alt market was activated, but it was something massive , it was something very triggering, however for 2021 when Bicoin was close to $7ok, since the altcoin season did not occur, I remember that at that time the alts that were purchased were an alt that rose in price all at once, That was a win-win, it was something impressive, but will an event like that come back? What was missing in 2021? Maybe the NFTs took away all that excitement? It is something that I have to believe, fortunately I am in a forum where I know that there are many experts in alts, I do not consider myself an expert, but I do analyze the bitcoin movement better and it is for this reason that I always recommend it to buy.

I don't dare recommend an alt, because I don't want it to be my fault if things don't work out, because the oersians lose money because of me.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2832
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2024, 11:45:37 PM »
-#-
Anyhow, altcoins will have it's bull run, but it could be right after the block halving and perhaps this late 2024 we might see the altcoin market finally making it's own run, so let's see how it goes.
It seems like it has started to move following the movement of Bitcoin, which has reached $57K+ now, and you can see all the altcoins turning green too and also experiencing an increase too.
Even though this is not the time, it looks like the beginning of the movement and I estimate that maybe Q3-Q4 will start to see continued increases.
We will wait, as you said, for altcoins to move on their own and reach their best point.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2024, 04:10:15 AM »
-#-
Anyhow, altcoins will have it's bull run, but it could be right after the block halving and perhaps this late 2024 we might see the altcoin market finally making it's own run, so let's see how it goes.
It seems like it has started to move following the movement of Bitcoin, which has reached $57K+ now, and you can see all the altcoins turning green too and also experiencing an increase too.
Even though this is not the time, it looks like the beginning of the movement and I estimate that maybe Q3-Q4 will start to see continued increases.
We will wait, as you said, for altcoins to move on their own and reach their best point.

Absolutely yes, Bitcoin has touched $57K and the altcoins market seems green.  Altcoin prices have started to rise, but the increase has not yet reached maximum.  Maybe after the bitcoin halving we will enter altcoin season.
 Talking about new coins, It's more risky.  I don't want to discuss new coins.  Because I didn't invest in those.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1218
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2024, 05:09:47 AM »
It is known to us that many new altcoins are entering all exchanges big and small. What new altcoins do you think will rule this year? Because the number of new projects decreased in the past few years, the only reason is that the number of scam project increased so due to which investors refrained from investing in new projects.
I'm still focused on AI altcoins and Blockchain layer 1 and 2. Apart from that, I'm only getting into it a little. My focus is still on Arkham,agix and WLD for the AI ​​category. But whatever narrative in 2024, I think it will still have a pretty good increase following the current increase in Bitcoin prices. So there's no need to worry about what type of altcoin we invest in. Because actually everything is having a positive trend. It's just that we don't know which one will have the highest increase in future.
Even if we rushed things yet this will enver effect the market because  we are just small time investors that will never be felt by market when we enter or exit the market so lets not assume to be one that makes sense in the system.
-#-

Absolutely yes, Bitcoin has touched $57K and the altcoins market seems green.  Altcoin prices have started to rise, but the increase has not yet reached maximum.  Maybe after the bitcoin halving we will enter altcoin season.
 Talking about new coins, It's more risky.  I don't want to discuss new coins.  Because I didn't invest in those.
well there are scenarios that says  before Halving there will be ATH so lets see what comes first Bull or Bear.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2024, 06:20:37 AM »
I don't think anyone knows when the altcoin season will take place because when the price of Bitcoin collapses, the altcoin will follow its collapsing movement too. What is clear is that you have to be careful when you want to enter an altcoin and, as much as possible, not use too much of the capital you have in just one altcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2024, 06:20:37 AM »

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2024, 09:30:51 PM »
-#-

With almost past $ 64K, it certainly has an impact on all altcoin, of course the market will continue to be excited and this is beyond an estimate that there has been a sharp increase from Bitcoin. I think that could be what you say that after it will be the altcoin season and could happen, even though now it has improved, almost in all of Altcoin, even though it looks like it is not optimal and still needs more time and needs to be patient for it.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 964
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:38:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2024, 05:22:58 PM »
Many are afraid to invest in altcoins.  Because many have faced losses by investing in new projects.Most of Ratu's projects were scams.Which caused many investors to lose all their investments.It is natural that no one can trust any new project.But before investing in coins, you should invest with a little thought.One can invest in long-term projects.You can invest in altcoins on Ethereum, BnB, Solana.  Moreover, it would be better not to invest for a long time in the case of others.Many people don't want to invest in altcoins after Luna.It seems to have moved away from the perspective of trust.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2024, 12:09:37 AM »
Many are afraid to invest in altcoins.  Because many have faced losses by investing in new projects.Most of Ratu's projects were scams.Which caused many investors to lose all their investments.It is natural that no one can trust any new project.But before investing in coins, you should invest with a little thought.One can invest in long-term projects.You can invest in altcoins on Ethereum, BnB, Solana.  Moreover, it would be better not to invest for a long time in the case of others.Many people don't want to invest in altcoins after Luna.It seems to have moved away from the perspective of trust.
Why are altcoins vulnerable? Because the role of people is still very strong and different from bitcoin, especially with altcoins in new projects. It is not recommended to follow even though the promised profits are very large, but losses are very possible. So it's not surprising that many avoid and focus more on potential altcoins such as eth, bnb, sol but always with proper analysis so that undesirable events do not occur. Yes, like Luna, no one predicted that, but now it is starting to come back with its newest innovations, but once again analyze it carefully.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2024, 04:59:17 AM »

We must be confident in the coins we buy to invest in, especially if you intend to invest for the long term, bitcoin and ethereum should be a priority. Luna's story left a deep impression on the minds of crypto fans, and some traumatized them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2024, 05:48:50 AM »
People's trust in artificial technology has increased manifold and nowadays block chain technology is widely connected with this artificial technology. As a result, Artificial Intelligence is gaining maximum confidence from investors. Considering the present time, it is easy to assume that the most potential altcoins in the coming days will be these AI-based coins. Various crypto related organisations and predictors are making similar predictions. The current market value of these coins has also increased tremendously. The coins you mentioned, I personally have INJ and AGIX on my favourites list. Hopefully these coins will be on the list of most demanded coins this year and next.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2024, 07:00:40 AM »

We must be confident in the coins we buy to invest in, especially if you intend to invest for the long term, bitcoin and ethereum should be a priority. Luna's story left a deep impression on the minds of crypto fans, and some traumatized them.
Luna is just one of many cryptos that have collapsed,  but this does not mean that every coin out there aside from bitcoin and ethereum can't be invested in for the long term, there are still some really good altcoins out there aside from bitcoin and ethereum, there are some really good and highly promising altcoins with surprisingly very low market cap, it's absolutely true that investing in such coins as this comes with a greater risk, but the reward is they, if and when they boom, they give the investor more Xs, which equals to more profit, much more than what the investor would have made if they only invested In bitcoin and ethereum alone.

In the end, crypto is all about taking the risk and joining the millionaires, or continue to play it safe and remain at a spot for years.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3183
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2024, 07:30:48 PM »
I also hold a similar opinion, especially since they are trying to link AI to the 3rd wave of the scientific and technological revolution, which will help overcome the global crisis. Let's see, time will tell. I think there will be significant development of tokens based on Solana, various oracles, etc.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2024, 09:11:03 PM »

I saw something on a YouTube channel; I just don't remember the content creator saying that he showed an article where the SEC and supporting companies are talking about ETH for its spot etf recently.

Where the vlogger mentioned that when the ETH spot etf is approved, that will for sure be the beginning of the altcoins season on May 23, 2024, and at the same time as the bull run, the top altcoins in the market will also rally, so when ETH rallies all the coins that are under erc20, SOL, the price values in the market will definitely increase as well.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██