follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.  (Read 2836 times)

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:49:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Re: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »
Yeah because it is a suicide to get a loan just to fund your gambling accounts, not a good idea to be honest. Gambling does not guarantee any winnings so it is too risky for you to borrow money and then lost it all at once.
I am not of the opinion that anyone should borrow in order to gamble. Borrowing to start a business is even somehow risky because you might end up using all the profit of your business to pay back the money you borrowed and the business might not also succeed in the end. If borrowing for business is risky, now consider borrowing for gambling, it means that it is even riskier.
Gambling on its own is a very big risk, borrowing is another type of risk so joining gambling and borrowing together is a tough thing to do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2024, 01:52:55 PM »
A Gambling addicted friend of mine borrowed $80 from Point of Sale (POS) girl and used it to gamble thinking that he would win and pay back the money with interest but ironically the money lost for the gambling and when it is time to pay back the money, there was no money to pay back again and he ran to me to give him loan and he game me his mobile phone ( Tecno Spark 10) as collateral, and took the phone and gave the money. And early in the morning, the following day, he come again that he wants to sell his solar system so he can used the money to settle some debt. And I bought it from him as a cheaper price. And I was not comfortable with it so I called him to come in the evening and asked why he sold the solar and he told me that he sold it to pay some gambling debt. And I gave him some advice. And we depart.
What do you think this guy should do to stop this habit because I have tried my best to stop him but no way. You input is needed.

He will only stop when he has already sold all his belongings or even his home. Only he can help himself or his family, and they will force him to seek help from professionals and go to rehab. Mostly this is the only thing that can help gambling addicts, they need to go to rehab and after a few months they get cured. It is best to try to tell his relatives or family about his actions as that is not good now.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2024, 11:04:29 AM »
Not only would I say no to loans for gambling, but I would say they are fools to borrow money for gambling. I don't think there are people like that, but in reality many people do everything they can to fulfill their desire to gamble, and borrowing money is one of them.

I don't think it's advisable to take out a loan, unless it's for an urgent need and it's one of the easiest options to get money. Especially borrowing money to gamble, we will have a 2-fold risk, first we lose money and the second is that we have to return the money we borrowed. Usually people who do that are people who already have an addiction to gambling.

I find it stupid to take loans on things that are so much needed and arent life changers in general. On the scale of borrowing money to gamble can be put buying latest mobile phones on credit. New models comes with so little updates, that 2-3 years old phone are almost the same. Imo it is more right to rely only on own money money. Also, borrowing money for such gambling is stupid, because in case borrower fails, he has nothing left. In example with borrowing money to buy phone, car, start a business - in case something goes wrong, you can still sell phone, car and business and reduce debt.
Yes it will make us headache, in gambling the chance to gain will not be greater than the chance to feel the loss, and when we lose we can't do anything and I'm sure in the end will regret it. But from what I've seen, people who are already addicted will regret it but in the future will do the same thing, something that keeps repeating itself.

It makes more sense to borrow money to buy goods that can be resold, it's still better than being used for gambling.

I personally don't even think of taking out a loan to invest, especially for gambling that can lose money in just a matter of seconds.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1978
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:33:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2024, 12:45:55 PM »
Yes it will make us headache, in gambling the chance to gain will not be greater than the chance to feel the loss, and when we lose we can't do anything and I'm sure in the end will regret it.
The unpredictable nature of gambling makes it foolish for anyone to borrow to gamble. That will amount to double jeopardy. There is always a call for self-control and when self-control is lost then addiction becomes inevitable.

Addictive gambling has caused more harm to people and that's the reason people go the extra mile to feed their urges but it is wrong and highly condemnable for anyone to borrow money in a bid to gamble.

It should be known to all that there is no such thing as a sure game and so no one should be deceived into believing that a particular game is 100% sure. This deceit is one of the reasons people borrow to gamble with the hope of paying back as soon as the game plays but 95% of the time the game never plays and the gambler runs into problems.

It is even more pathetic because most borrowings come with interest. Now, imagine having to pay for a debt that wasn't utilized for anything productive could be mentally and emotionally damaging.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2024, 07:45:47 PM »
Yes it will make us headache, in gambling the chance to gain will not be greater than the chance to feel the loss, and when we lose we can't do anything and I'm sure in the end will regret it.
The unpredictable nature of gambling makes it foolish for anyone to borrow to gamble. That will amount to double jeopardy. There is always a call for self-control and when self-control is lost then addiction becomes inevitable.

Addictive gambling has caused more harm to people and that's the reason people go the extra mile to feed their urges but it is wrong and highly condemnable for anyone to borrow money in a bid to gamble.

It should be known to all that there is no such thing as a sure game and so no one should be deceived into believing that a particular game is 100% sure. This deceit is one of the reasons people borrow to gamble with the hope of paying back as soon as the game plays but 95% of the time the game never plays and the gambler runs into problems.

It is even more pathetic because most borrowings come with interest. Now, imagine having to pay for a debt that wasn't utilized for anything productive could be mentally and emotionally damaging.
Yes, that's what will happen when we take a loan for gambling, indeed in my case I will not deny that when winning it will be a big victory and maybe even make the debt paid off and also we are still profitable, but the problem is how big are our chances of winning gambling? I'm sure no one can answer this, because this is clearly based on luck alone.

You are right, nowadays who would lend money without collateral and also without interest, even if there are probably only the closest people. But would they lend him money when they know he's borrowing to gamble? I don't think they'd give him a loan.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1845
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2024, 11:22:51 PM »
This is very good advice and also very important to heed and implement. Don't ever think about taking out a loan to use it for gambling. This is the same as just burning money by increasing debt. There is no guarantee that our gambling activities will always make money. That's why we should avoid borrowing money from anyone, especially loan sharks or people who deliberately give us money very easily so that we can continue to engage in gambling activities.

Don't be easily tempted by various types of loans or incitement from certain people who actually only want to benefit them. That's why, however, we have to be responsible thieves and know our condition. If we don't have a lot of money, we will always limit how much we spend on gambling.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 01:29:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2024, 11:31:34 AM »
That's sound advice. Because gambling is a game to get pleasure and not to stay without underpants and with debts. For example, I play a little bit on the Fairpsin platform, where even in tournaments I can win good money and then just invest the winnings in crypto, this approach brings me more pleasure.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2024, 11:31:34 AM »

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2024, 04:19:50 PM »
Gambling with borrowed money can be very risky. Even at the end of the day many people have been harmed through gambling and people will continue to be harmed as well as benefited by it. If you have to gamble, then you can be motivated to gamble by keeping capital or spending your money for one month and then with whatever money you have. But my own personal opinion is that you should avoid gambling altogether if you can. But I know many people who gamble just for fun.

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1247
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:02:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2024, 05:40:45 PM »
The worst part again, the guy bought a phone of $160 last two weeks and to my surprised he has sold the phone and used the money to gamble. When a neighbor of his told me the news I was really shocked. And with this anger his girlfriend quarreled him and mistakenly used her small phone spoiled the newly bought solar system in the house. According to stories, she was stoning him with the phone and mistakenly stoned the TV. And now to buy new TV of that size is about $100. This are some of the bad examples in gambling addiction to irresponsible gamblers. Now the question nis if you are his friend what will you do? And you have advise him time without number, you are even tired.

Online Yamzakid

• Activity: 65
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2024, 08:01:40 PM »
What do you think this guy should do to stop this habit because I have tried my best to stop him but no way. You input is needed.

I don't think you can stop him because the guy is addicted to gambling, so he really needs help. In my opinion, you should first advise him to quit borrowing items for gambling, as this is the worst thing for a gambler and the reason why you see some gamblers commit suicide. Once he stop the habit, you can advise him and help him choose a strategy for gambling so that he won't put himself under pressure or anxiety.
First and foremost, he need to only bet money that he can afford to lose. He should also take regular breaks, which will be beneficial, particularly if his losses exceed his gains.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:31:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2024, 11:28:25 PM »

I don't think you can stop him because the guy is addicted to gambling, so he really needs help. In my opinion, you should first advise him to quit borrowing items for gambling, as this is the worst thing for a gambler and the reason why you see some gamblers commit suicide. Once he stop the habit, you can advise him and help him choose a strategy for gambling so that he won't put himself under pressure or anxiety.
First and foremost, he need to only bet money that he can afford to lose. He should also take regular breaks, which will be beneficial, particularly if his losses exceed his gains.
Indeed, it will not be easy for someone who is addicted to gambling to consciously stop easily. Not that easy. Addicted gamblers usually tend to find it difficult to give and receive advice. if you want to stop. There must be a strong desire on his part, solid family support, and treatment assistance from someone who is an expert.

Especially if he is used to borrowing money for gambling. I think they certainly understand it well, but their desire for gambling is very addictive. so it may be difficult to advise. even though it is. Gambling with borrowed money is not recommended and the risk is very high.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:36:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2024, 05:52:47 AM »
Why would any sane person even think of borrowing money to gamble, I mean that's the height of everything and that's why it's only a gambling addict that does this, imagine the story you just told, it's just really so sad that these set of persons don't know when to relent and they can't and won't stop until their completely destroyed.

Gambling addict is one serious thing and it get worse when you combine it drugs because drugs just makes you more destroy when you can place your hands on it and then imagine when someone has both problems.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1978
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:33:23 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2024, 10:17:18 AM »
Why would any sane person even think of borrowing money to gamble, I mean that's the height of everything and that's why it's only a gambling addict that does this,

Not only does an addict borrow money to gamble even a newbie borrows with the hope of winning. Most times, these gamblers are deceived. Deceit in the sense that they chat with people online who claim to sell fixed matches and they are shown edited tickets. This can trigger the impulse to do anything just to buy the fixed match. Since they have been convinced that they must win because it's a fixed match, the ignorant gamblers resort to borrowing or using money meant for something else to pay for the fixed games, and after the outcome of the game they find out that they have been scammed.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:26 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2024, 10:20:42 PM »

Indeed, it will not be easy for someone who is addicted to gambling to consciously stop easily. Not that easy. Addicted gamblers usually tend to find it difficult to give and receive advice. if you want to stop. There must be a strong desire on his part, solid family support, and treatment assistance from someone who is an expert.

Especially if he is used to borrowing money for gambling. I think they certainly understand it well, but their desire for gambling is very addictive. so it may be difficult to advise. even though it is. Gambling with borrowed money is not recommended and the risk is very high.

Well, when we are playing in a casino it is not good to play with other people's money, I think that in gambling things are very given to those who are, personally when one enters a casino due to the high risk, we must be people that they should always do things in the most correct way, so if we run out of money then we should not look for other ways to have more, for example the mere fact of lending money to play for me is something that is not Well, it is something that should not be done, because I consider that lending money should be done for emergencies, for example health issues, an expensive treatment, something like that, but to play, it is not worth it.

Furthermore, to lend money, the payment capacity must be considered because it must be fast and efficient, this plus the interest, all of this counts, so it is better not to do things just to do them, but to do things responsibly.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2024, 04:52:54 AM »
He is too brave with his silliness, he borrowed money to gamble, Oh My Ghoossttt! Damnnn!
That's bad behavior because he uses other people's money to gamble, this really makes us dislike your friend's behavior.
I'm sure you can provide a solution to your friend so that he doesn't do the same thing because it will harm him in the future.
The solution might be:
-Pay his debt to his friend
-Don't play anymore with Betting and Gambling.
-Look for other activities that can make money apart from Betting and Gambling.

There was one point where he made a mistake, namely from "borrowing money for Betting or Gambling". This is just my view on this topic.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██