follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Advises Investors to Pay Attention to B  (Read 940 times)

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:33:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
He invests in Bitcoin and surprised to see that he's got $1B although he openly promotes good debt and how one can skip taxes for having debts. I am in no way going to follow that path of having good debts, even they're good debts, not going to change that fact that it is still debt no matter what. I don't want something to think of that I've got this and that obligation that I need to pay at the due date, I prefer to have more peace of mind. But in regards to halving, we're all agreeing where this is going and that's the plan, to hold and wait.
You can not skip taxes in any way but you can make some moves to reduce the tax, and this method is old one, although I get to know about it not very long time ago, in this the person who had took the loan have to pay lesser tax, because from the government side, there is relief for those who are in debt.

And the interest on that debt is also lower than the tax included, so tax+interest is lower than the tax only on the money you have without debt. That's why this person on context preferred not to be in any worry even having the debt of billion dollar. It is not due to the BTC potential he is not worry. He is not worry because he have other backup plan. The news that OP have shared should be interpreted as, we should not depend on BTC only and take any type of debt just because we have invested in BTC. Market is so unpredictable so how can we bet on BTC price with time limited debts.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 06:43:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
but how do we explain it to the normal housewife? thats the point!!
Simply as p2p electronic cash that is permissionless and censorship resistant. I understand that BTC is difficult to understand, but honestly many of its users do not understand the difficult part of the network and they do not have to. Teach people the basics if you want to explain it to them, what is BTC, how it works, what is a wallet, how to make transactions, what is a seed phrase, etc.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
He invests in Bitcoin and surprised to see that he's got $1B although he openly promotes good debt and how one can skip taxes for having debts. I am in no way going to follow that path of having good debts, even they're good debts, not going to change that fact that it is still debt no matter what. I don't want something to think of that I've got this and that obligation that I need to pay at the due date, I prefer to have more peace of mind. But in regards to halving, we're all agreeing where this is going and that's the plan, to hold and wait.
You can not skip taxes in any way but you can make some moves to reduce the tax, and this method is old one, although I get to know about it not very long time ago, in this the person who had took the loan have to pay lesser tax, because from the government side, there is relief for those who are in debt.

And the interest on that debt is also lower than the tax included, so tax+interest is lower than the tax only on the money you have without debt. That's why this person on context preferred not to be in any worry even having the debt of billion dollar. It is not due to the BTC potential he is not worry. He is not worry because he have other backup plan. The news that OP have shared should be interpreted as, we should not depend on BTC only and take any type of debt just because we have invested in BTC. Market is so unpredictable so how can we bet on BTC price with time limited debts.
He told that before and he promotes debt, the good ones. But yes, taxes are still there regardless of what you do and if you're taken a loan. As for his billion debt, that's possible that he has a back up plan on it and he won't allow himself to sink with that kind of debt. He's promoting on how to be good with handling money and then he'll suffer with a debt? I think that was a good exposure for him because of his products and investments that he also promotes, it was a good screen and cover time for him indeed when he's covered by the media about his billion debt.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 06:41:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
I dont like Kiyosaki as a writer, I read his book and found it cloying, long, full of incorrectness and fairy tales

the only phrase you can extrapolate from that book is, make money work for you
but it is such a banal concept that you dont need a whole book, just a page is enough to explain it. My opinion.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████