follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What altcoins are best for the next halving season?  (Read 2575 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: What altcoins are best for the next halving season?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2024, 11:51:26 PM »
Actually i don't want to buy any altcoins at this moment but i have bought some altcoins which are profitable now. In fact most of the time top altcoins are preferred and top altcoins rise in price during bull markets. So all new and old investors want to hold top altcoins especially for long time. Besides people buy tokens according to their needs and preferences due to the variety of investments.
When you look at how you have limited altcoins, it is a smart step to have altcoin assets because not all altcoins have high prices and not all altcoins have a bright future, so with altcoins, you have to be careful because they have high risks. A long time of holding altcoins does not provide a guarantee that they will rebound or provide profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2024, 11:51:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2024, 11:05:16 AM »
-
and Layer 2 I hold Arbitrum and Matic.
Many people talk about Layer 2 Ethereum from blockchain Arbitrum and it seems that Arbitrum is very popular with various well-known investors.
I don't yet understand the function of Arbitrum because there are so many features provided for Layer 2 Ethereum projects.
Why did you choose Arbitrum for the best coin after the Halving?
Are you a holder of Arbitrum shortly after listing on the cryptocurrency market?
Or maybe you are part of the core team of the Layer 2 Ethereum project on the Arbitrum network?

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1292
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 10:24:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2024, 04:33:56 AM »
Just as we keep an eye on Bitcoin's pump after the halving, we should also keep an eye on other altcoin projects as some might definitely give good profit. I will be keeping an eye on ripple, BNB  and SoL for this coming halving by accumulating good amount. I think they might make impressive price impact, but more of my investment would be towards Bitcoin.
looks like you don't trust Ethereum because you even mentioned Bitcoin but not ETH? instead Ripple binance and solana ?

Bitcoin is in top priority that is why I asked about altcoins so that is sharing.

-
and Layer 2 I hold Arbitrum and Matic.
Many people talk about Layer 2 Ethereum from blockchain Arbitrum and it seems that Arbitrum is very popular with various well-known investors.
I don't yet understand the function of Arbitrum because there are so many features provided for Layer 2 Ethereum projects.
Why did you choose Arbitrum for the best coin after the Halving?
Are you a holder of Arbitrum shortly after listing on the cryptocurrency market?
Or maybe you are part of the core team of the Layer 2 Ethereum project on the Arbitrum network?
I have been reading a lot about Arbitrum recently in other forums , do you think this is a worth trusting coin till after halving season?

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 941
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 05:34:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2024, 05:27:55 AM »
We are nearing Halving Bitcoin , there are so much to expect in the season so what are the altcoins that you are holding or at least planning to purchase before the that Bull season happens?

I have 5 altcoins in my folio now of course majority is from bitcoin .

what about yours? is there anything that you can share for others to look at? because maybe its best for us all to share for the coming season.

Previously, I preferred to buy altcoins, both old and new, the main thing is that they should be at least minimally promising and not be forgotten. At the same time, I always tried to buy them at low prices. For example, recently I believed in lightclines and bought them for most of my portfolio. But then I realized that now it was necessary to buy little-known altcoins, like XAI, SUI, Solana - because unlike litecline, they had the potential to grow due to their fresh status and hype. But I was already too late to buy them. I'm waiting for low prices.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2263
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 02:06:57 PM »
Actually i don't want to buy any altcoins at this moment but i have bought some altcoins which are profitable now. In fact most of the time top altcoins are preferred and top altcoins rise in price during bull markets. So all new and old investors want to hold top altcoins especially for long time. Besides people buy tokens according to their needs and preferences due to the variety of investments.
Anticipating in the past by having saved is certainly something that is very good compared to maybe just doing it now, although it is not worse to do it than not taking any action at all to make an investment.
It can't be avoided that what you said is that top-ranking altcoins are still very attractive investments to keep pursuing. I think investing with a small number of holdings will be better than holding many options because it is difficult to monitor movements.
Remember that the halving era will soon occur, and don't miss out on continuing to save so you can enjoy the results later.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1690
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 08:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2024, 02:20:03 PM »
We are nearing Halving Bitcoin , there are so much to expect in the season so what are the altcoins that you are holding or at least planning to purchase before the that Bull season happens?

what about yours? is there anything that you can share for others to look at? because maybe its best for us all to share for the coming season.
Halving is not not directly related to Altcoins. it is solely about bitcoin. but if Bitcoin price pumped by a lot then trends in altcoin market will also change in positive directions. we are not sure if that will happen or not but everyone is expecting and speculating a lot about that.
I myself also expecting some positive price increase in bitcoin and altcoin market. so I also have some Altcoins In my wishlist which I want to buy before halving in hoping to earn some profit
Here are my list:
Solana
BNB
Ethereum
TRX
Avalanche
Litecoin
Polygon
TRX
these are the altcoins i think can perform good in upcoming halving season. NFA.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:35 AM
    • View Profile

50 Polls One year Anniversary 25 Polls
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 10:20:30 PM »
I would never hodl ETH

I hodl

LTC
Doge
Grin
Xec
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 10:20:30 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 10:30:56 PM »

The plan which we can do, I think just buy and hold if you are a holder .
I suggest you can buy top 10 coins, I think they are good choice for investment.
If you have more money, you can buy top 20 coins.
I personally invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL, DOT, cardano.
Those are my favourite coins.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 903
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2024, 11:14:20 PM »
When a lot of expectations are drawn to bitcoin and altcoin investment because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, there are chance that many people will invest in bitcoin and other altcoins with borrowed money, selling their properties, and so on, in an attempt to profit from bitcoin and altcoins investment.

To have a measured investment that will generate rewards for you, no matter how small, you should invest what little you have and not place too much expectations in bitcoin or any other altcoin mentioned to you that you finally decide to invest in.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1878
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 11:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2024, 11:22:33 PM »

After the Bitcoin halving, there is a time that we are really looking forward to, namely the bull run. and of course Bitcoin is the main coin that we must have in preparation for this era.

Apart from Bitcoin, maybe I also have several coins that I hope will really increase rapidly in the bull run era. but for altcoins themselves, we really need to diversify specifically for altcoins. some of them: ETH, BNB, MATIC, and XRP which are already in Wallet. I decided to have these coins because one of them was reading considerations from various members on the forum. and indeed these four coins are indeed top coins and there is no doubt about it. Even though they still have risks, at least the risks are lower than if they weren't top coins.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1874
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2024, 11:43:01 PM »

After the Bitcoin halving, there is a time that we are really looking forward to, namely the bull run. and of course Bitcoin is the main coin that we must have in preparation for this era.

Apart from Bitcoin, maybe I also have several coins that I hope will really increase rapidly in the bull run era. but for altcoins themselves, we really need to diversify specifically for altcoins. some of them: ETH, BNB, MATIC, and XRP which are already in Wallet. I decided to have these coins because one of them was reading considerations from various members on the forum. and indeed these four coins are indeed top coins and there is no doubt about it. Even though they still have risks, at least the risks are lower than if they weren't top coins.

Yes, I think that is solid enough for the next halving, maybe I'm a big fan of ADA so I will add it to my list and then SOL.

And it's good to see that investors here are getting smarter, for me I don't invest on meme coins, perhaps because of the risk and you really have to monitor them as it could be used by some p&d groups.

Still plenty of time for us to invest on some solid altcoins, majority of them are still down so it's not that late, we still have months before the halving and the official bull run.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1775
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 07, 2024, 11:33:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2024, 12:00:26 AM »
-snip-
But then I realized that now it was necessary to buy little-known altcoins, like XAI, SUI, Solana - because unlike litecline, they had the potential to grow due to their fresh status and hype. But I was already too late to buy them. I'm waiting for low prices.
Depending on who supports them, XAI, SUI, Solana are supported by Binance so that it has promising developments.
XAI is a fairly new coin because a few days ago it was listed on Binance, it also provided quite a lot of airdrop to the community.

There are many new Altcoins emerging that have the development and backup of large companies.
Like TIA which is also quite phenomenal by providing Airdrops to the community up to hundreds of thousands of percent and directly listing on Binance.
I am also becoming a potential altcoin hunter now and this will still continue.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2024, 03:40:10 AM »

The plan which we can do, I think just buy and hold if you are a holder .
I suggest you can buy top 10 coins, I think they are good choice for investment.
If you have more money, you can buy top 20 coins.
I personally invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL, DOT, cardano.
Those are my favourite coins.
When talking about investment, it's best to be able to choose long-term or short-term investment because in fact many investors make the mistake of buying coins because they don't know what coins they want to buy and keep for the long term or short term. Investment must also look at the economic conditions you have, when If you don't need money, long-term investment is the best choice and save it in the form of Bitcoin.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2263
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:27 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2024, 07:09:03 AM »
When talking about investment, it's best to be able to choose long-term or short-term investment because in fact many investors make the mistake of buying coins because they don't know what coins they want to buy and keep for the long term or short term. Investment must also look at the economic conditions you have, when If you don't need money, long-term investment is the best choice and save it in the form of Bitcoin.
The first investment made is, as you said, adjusted to one's own economy to determine whether there are indeed excess funds that are unused for at least a long period because it is adjusted to the crypto investment situation that demands this.But if you have expertise in trading, of course there is added value in being able to do it for the short term, which is a very good situation, although of course with high risks.For long-term investment, I definitely agree that Bitcoin is the main choice, but if you want altcoins, of course ethereum, BNB, and Sol can also be considered, especially since the halving era will soon occur.

James Anderson

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 08:10:40 AM »
Currently I am Keeping eye one ada and xrp

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG