follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Michael Saylor Warns of Deepfake Bitcoin Giveaway Scams Featuring Him and Micros  (Read 1055 times)

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 973
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
The most funniest of it all is that, at the end of it all, nothing is being realized or achieve, they ended up loosing having nothing to gain, the earlier the better we stop deceiving ourselves of what is not, the earlier the better we know this and start working on something productive that could help us achieve the future we desire, we cannot do the wrong things and expect things working the right way, that is not possible, if other's are deceiving themselves then we shouldn't do same to ourselves.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1051
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 02:56:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
~~~
It is only ignorant people that will fall for this type of scam. In fact, that video alone is a massive red flag. Infact if it were the real Taylor that promised such giveaways, I would immediately report him to the security agencies. In my country, they say if you are uniformed, you are deformed. Therefore it is only the uniformed people about crypto that will fall for this and end up being metaphorically deformed all round. In summary, before you invest in any crypto currency invest first in your knowledge about it.

Did you see the one about Elon musk that was created last year during his rocket launch? To be honest if I was a newbie or someone that does not know how to research on site I would have fallen for it.

The fact that they launched it during the launch countdown and then started broadcasting Elon musk face on their site with him addressing the public about the rocket launch before he switched to the free giveaway, and they used the same background as the original live broadcast on X official channel.
FOFF

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
Despite this, Youtube supportt does not get better, recently, IBAI, Youtuber with more than 10 million followers had his account hacked on a Friday, and YouTube support literally attended to his case on Monday, the same IBAI commented that "Hijos de Puta" (sorry, it's from Spain, local slang).

That's right, the channel was hacked on Saturday and Sunday, an accountwith over 10 millions followers and a "@TESLA_23458" takes its toll on some unsuspecting people.

Stay away from channels and promotions that "dirty" the image of the crypto community.

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibai_Llanos
The video that was broadcast was in English, the channel it has an audience 100% in the Spanish language.
That is, subscribers is rule when selecting these accounts.

So it's not just about poor scams, sometimes they plan them well.

The famous Spanish streamer woke up to some very bad news: someone hacked his YouTube account and turned it into a sort of Tesla exhibitor through a Tesla CyberTruck live stream. "The fact that you hacked my YouTube channel is something that really pisses me off, Elon Musk.
Source:
https://www.marca.com/en/technology/2023/06/11/6485e448268e3ee84c8b45dc.html

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG